Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

College

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BKbomber, Apr 11, 2014.

Share This Page

1. BKbomber

BKbomber Member

Anyone else on here a college student?
    Any dudes from big collegesthat are located in major cities?
    Do you bomb around the campus area?

Share any college graffiti-related experiences here

2. Baron

Baron Moderator

Colleges and local police departments communicate constantly. Bombing in your college area is a quick way not only to get busted but to also get yourself kicked out and miss out on an education. Bombing around the campus area is also what all of the scrubs do and just makes your school look like shit.

3. LoveChi

LoveChi New Member

Dropped out of college a year ago, didn't know exactly what I wanted to go for and won't go back until I'm sure of what that is. I'm already in more debt than I would like for that one year. I do live right next to a campus though and thought about hitting it up but wouldn't actually. A campus is too well maintained a place and makes it way high risk.

4. BKbomber

BKbomber Member

you're dead on about the first part, the second part about only scrubs, I think that really depends on where you are. If it's a college n the middle of nowhere, then yeah, for sure..If it's a big, well known college in the middle of a major city (NYU, Boston College, Ohio State, University of Texas, UCLA, Columbia (Chicago), or Temple (Philly) that's not always the case. Big schools with good sports teams like Texas, Ohio State, and UCLA attract millions of visitors every year. Experienced writers are gonna try to at least catch a few big spots in those areas. I generally keep my name out of that area because it's not worth the risk for me and nobody really gives a shit what you do if you travel 10 minutes from there in any direction, but that's just me.

5. ur210

ur210 Senior Member

I'll be at Vandalbilt in Ca$hville.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  6. c a r n e

c a r n e New Member

I go to school in NYC. CHROMA, SEBO, KLOPS, they all go to my school and they all bomb all city, but especially around my school. Honestly, it's retarded to put your stickers up IN school cause now you're narrowed down to like a couple thousand people. Just be smart about it.

7. ur210

ur210 Senior Member

Does anyone know if you will be kicked out of college for graffiti crimes?

8. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

lol no, if your caught painting on campus and stuff maybe.

9. Mr.Late

Mr.Late Senior Member

campus ups

Use to catch a few tags here n there, maybe a slap or two on the quick trip back to the dorms but ya your deff right about the highly maintained thing so i dont think id do anything like paint but id mainly do it jus cuz i knoe n see a few other catz up. Sorry no pics on my phone but maybe when im on my machine.

10. BridgeRat

BridgeRat Senior Member

Last campus I visited only had tags on dumpsters. I thought about hitting one but there was always someone who would see me in the act, and it was my ex-gf's campus so fuck dealing with angry jocks/campus safety, id rather get laid.

11. Stew_art

Stew_art New Member

I was almost kicked out. But my parents were able to convince them to keep me in.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Art name: stew_art. When I have free time, helping for sites like https://studyhippo.com/essays-by-categories/ on graffiti art topics; basically, it`s a college essay database. “Few individuals go to art exhibitions nowadays; the art arrives at them!” ― Chris Geiger

Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
  12. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

I don't see a problem with tagging up a few bathrooms but bombing a campus building is grade-A moron shit. However, I remember sitting in class ignoring the lesson and sketching in my blackbook. The dude next to me saw me connecting lines and asked if he could sign my book. He turned out to be REK6, a local writer I'd seen and really admired. He put me down with BTK/VCH crew and we were painting the next night. Stick to the books on campus, black and otherwise.

13. AlmaTyler

AlmaTyler Member

I was bombing and a student (we were friends) caught me with his mobile, so his video made me kicked out of the college. Therefore, now we have two problems: bombing and hypocritical friends.

14. CraigRoy

CraigRoy Member

Haha, awful, my compassion for such friends.

15. MarcusDen

MarcusDen Member

I've never done that, because there is one guy in my group, who used to bomb, and later he faced a lot of problems. So I do it in other places