Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cop snapped a pic of my ID

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by skyblue_phl, Nov 5, 2019.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. skyblue_phl

skyblue_phl New Member

I’m in philly. Ok so, I’m broke as hell. moving fucked me, and I went pretty broke as a result. I hop between some barbed wire to get on the El on my way to work every day, probably on camera. I hop the turnstiles pretty much every day as well on the way back. today I went to a 7/11 in philly China town and knew my card would decline. I pulled a lil put my pin in and walk away before it says declined deal. put in my earbuds for plausible deniability, and skated off. Dude comes out YELLING. Hops in his car and speeds off, and a cop noticed the commotion and pulls up on me. I’m getting too deep into this story, but long story short I was like woahhhh I don’t know what happened man! I paid for these! That type of shit. 7/11 man is being super aggressive and screaming at me, cop doesn’t really give a shit, snaps my ID, takes my new address that doesn’t match my I’d (FUCK!) and tells me I’m free to go.

The issue here, is I bomb China town like, every night. Often with just a hood and hat. I bomb the same spots where it always gets buffed. Now I’m kinda panicking because I’m officially on the PPD’s radar. Is this interaction gonna end up with them finding out I evade the fare and write graff like every day? Am I fucked?

2. zoup

zoup Elite Member

No youre not fucked or on their radar lol, keep bombing and watch your back, do head sweeps every 10 seconds. Thieving and graff maybe be relateble but 2 very diff crimes. All theyll do is hey, youre not auppose to tresspass and only if the owner presses charges and you evade arrest and dont show up in court for it, a warrent will be placed amd then you are fucked if ypu live in the states/ca. If they caught you for graff then ye your probably on a list.

3. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Completely fucked. You've been on their radar ever since that parking ticket led them back to that unpaid library fine. And those Chinese- they know about you too. Going to make you into Wan Dum Toy.

4. Crimdaughter

Crimdaughter Member

Wear a face mask,theyll seem all too common right now change up your graffiti placing?