Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Country Crunk Milk Shakes - Underground HIPHOP(daily updates)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Oct 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. BohemianBastard

BohemianBastard Senior Member

2. That was the one I was looking for, but I found it last night again..HA

3. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

could someone upload a sample and a drum machine by DL Incognito using something other than rapidshare? for some reason it keeps giving me errors when i enter the code

4. OUTLAW

OUTLAW Member

Any AZ?...and props to all u guys uploading shit..i give hella thanks...

and its been mentioned before but... ONLYREALHIPHOP.BLOGSPOT.COM

5. Methree

Methree Member

Hey guys, what's up. I happened to lurk this thread hella when locating albums and since I'm interested in graffiti and music I decided to join. My other forum was getting lame.
    I got some shit I could upload, but some of it I have to get onto my computer first.
    Hopefully I can introduce some new ish to the site.
    Oh, I'm also looking for some Mr. Lif and a few others.

6. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

thanks hidden, i was trying to get the album off that site last night and it was asking for a password. i tried today and it worked fine.

anyone have while you were sleeping by classified? i tried looking for a torrent but nothing came up, i aint even sure if its out but according to wikipedia it came out in 07.

7. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

ok this is really starting to get on my nerves and i figured this thread was good to vent in
    everywhere i am looking i am finding out that all my favorite songs are sampled from older songs like from the 60s
    i can name like 5 just in the past 2 days
    i just found out today that 2pac didnt make until the end of time beat!!!
    a month before that, i found out he didnt make the one for changes either
    i mean i got a list, i can go on for days, seriously
    right now i had to read from the comments that this beat was from the rolling stones
    Celph Titled ft Apathy & Styles of Beyond -Playing With Fire
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=3sFxb60NyxU
    i am seriously just in disbelief
    i am just saying it is seriously irratitating lol

8. Haha, I heard the original changes come on in the grocery store yesterday, I was like oh shit they're playin Pac up in this bitch, then the dude started in on his singgin and I was like wait, what the shit is this?

Hahah, that was akward.

9. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

yeah man, theres just a lot sample using out there then i ever thought
    its seriosly bigger then a lot of ppl realize

10. Methree

Methree Member

Yea, but I heard someone put it like this, "It takes time to find the samples and make it match and blend with the rest of the song" So I see sampling as an art. I think it's the worst when artist's aren't even creative with the samples. Like if they were to take a 10 sec long sample and just loop it with out changing the pitch or stretching it, or even chopping it.

11. Methree

Methree Member

Oh, and I've noticed Celph Titled samples A LOT. That still doesn't mean the beats aren't tight. I think he's got some of the sickest beats around.
    One of my latest favorites of sampling is Main Sources "Just hangin' Out." After all the Skate (xbox360) I've been playing and hearing that Sister Nancy song, makes the beat 10x more tight.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  12. BosoeHNT

BosoeHNT Senior Member

...you seriously thought that the beat in playing with fire WASN'T sampled?

wow...

anyway your acting like its a big sin to ever sample? why you in shock? everybody samples. and why you gettin irritated bout it now? you like the track beforehand, but now you know they sampled it... you don't? i don't get it. if the sample improves the track, then cooooolio. theres no issue in it...

13. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

yeah i didnt know that beat was sampled, mainly because i wasnt born in the SIXTIES
    yeah it changes it for me, a lot of things change for me, the song isnt as new as it once was, i feel like it has been done before, the artist (like celph titled) loses credit b/c i thought he was the orginal owner and then i find out he isnt, i just find it to be bullshit when i find out that its not the orgianl sample for that song (unless i already know and its obvious it has been used before, but a lot of the times thats not the case)

14. AMansNotACamel

AMansNotACamel Senior Member

I dunno if you actually know anything about music, but. You cannot copyright a rhythmetic pattern, you can get patents for melodies but rhythmetic patterns are up for jacking/raping to no end. Fucking many pop songs which are all dope use a lot of recycled chord progressions, see that new simple plan song and that oasis song, ish sounds the same if played acousticlyh with no voice but different melodies.
    Get schooled before you say cunts dont deserve shit for doing shit, that celph titled cunt used that beat better than you could have ever done cunt.

15. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

dude...everybody samples.
    i mean...sure most of those shitty crunk songs aren't sampled because all you have to do is play like 3 notes on a synth keyboard and ignorant motherfuckers start to dance.
    and alot of decent beats can be made without samples.
    but im sure at least like...65% of beats are sampled.
    especially like epic orchestra beats and what not.
    nobody goes to the studio and plays violins.
    damn.

and on another note. could somebody upload or link me to raekwon's only built 4 cuban linx?
    that'd be insanely dope of you. :)

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  16. BosoeHNT

BosoeHNT Senior Member

Im nowhere fuckin NEAR bein born in the sixties, just by listening to the way its used and the production with it etc etc. its obvious its sampled, theres no chance in hell celph or any of his boys have ever been able to produce a track singin like that...

17. Who gives a fuck, it's dope it's dope stop bitching.

18. BosoeHNT

BosoeHNT Senior Member

I actually upped the whole gatalog a lil while back. i think i may need to start listenin to that again...

19. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

What the hell is wrong with sampling? To lose respect for an artist/producer because he or she samples is completely ludicrous. Sampling plays a big role in production, so you better get used to it.

-___-

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008