Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Criminal Records

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Scott, Jul 30, 2005.

Share This Page

1. JEDI-MASTER

JEDI-MASTER Elite Member

ego i got off pretty easy, just sum community service nd shit nd i gotta have like perfect grades n shit for school im going bak may 3rd um sabe level 2 probation is like doing community service possible house arrest, writin letters n shit bout wat u did wrong, having a curfew if not on HA so on n so forth

2. Aven

Aven Senior Member

on a level 2 probation, the men cutt off you ballsack and hold it with them untill your off probation

3. sabe2

sabe2 Senior Member

lol thx avan i like youre explination :p

4. rtw

rtw New Member

im lookin at 18 month to 2 years wen i get sentenced in july :blink:

5. Dean44

Dean44 Member

I havent really gotten to the poit of getting caught by the law, but, what happens if you get a criminal record? is it so bad?

6. rtw

rtw New Member

ya'l from usa arnt ya ? so iam not sure wot the laws like over there.

but a criminal record aint exactly best thing you could have, it can stop you visiting some countrys and employers arnt impressed by them :lol:

7. ThrowItUP

ThrowItUP Senior Member

well in the US, good luck getting any sort of high-paying job, getting into any good colleges, and even sometimes, you won't be allowed to own a passport/visa.
    soo good luck going anywhere.

bottom line: don't get caught :lol:

8. uknome

uknome Member

ive been arrested three times for graffiti...never admitted to what i wrote so i never really had to pay mad fines..but i did have to be in juvenile hall, camp, and i just graduated placement...best way to get out situations like that is just not get into them...i had a public defender(same thing as court appointed) and got off with a years probation, 50 hours of probation, i had to attend a probation school for a 100 days.
    this was the first time i got caught up though.
    good luck though man

one

9. shie a.k.a. drone

shie a.k.a. drone Senior Member

never been caught cause im slick like that. B)

10. JEDI-MASTER

JEDI-MASTER Elite Member

dont get cocky, sayin shit lie that, will make u make mistakes make u 2 sure of urself,b on ur p's n q's

11. Dean44

Dean44 Member

yea, and cross your t's and dot your lowercase j's...?

12. JEDI-MASTER

JEDI-MASTER Elite Member

so we got a smart ass huh

13. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

been actually caught in the act n got a caution for it. no fines. sucks wen u get caught on trains. warning walking the streets with intension. and possession. and im still under 18. how gay. first time i got charged i was loaded with shit coz i went for a stock up. lol. lost like 100bux worth of shit and pissed me off.

14. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

getting caught with something stupid and small is one thing, but once you get into the probation system youll never fucking get out. i fucking hate it, it just goes and goes and goes.

15. kgb

kgb New Member

Fuck the free lawyers. I got caught by three undercover trains cops and my lawyer was all like they didnt see you do it so no worries. Then when I go to see her a day before court shes like ow I havent look at your case yet. then she tells me to plead guilty even though the didnt see me they just caught me with markers and acting suspiciouis. So I go on some program where i did community service and then have no criminal record. Not bad but I could have gotten off but didnt have the money. GET A GOOD LAWYER. I have heard bout 2 writers who got caught red handed twice and still gotten off cause of their lawyer.

16. tame345

tame345 Senior Member

actually i got busted for under 1000$ and they said that 500$ is a felony the staff sergent or w.e said that to me

17. tame345

tame345 Senior Member

actually i got busted for under 1000$ and they said that 500$ is a felony the staff sergent or w.e said that to me

18. tame345

tame345 Senior Member

19. joebob

joebob Member

This is kinda off topic but...

If you are just searched by a cop n they find cans of paint, graffiti pens, stickers ect can they take them? (in a city with no age limits on spray paint)

Also if they search you and you have red and black can of paint. And a few blocks away the cops saw a new bomb in red and black is that enough proof to get in shit??

Or do the cops watch you do it?

20. sobeit

sobeit Member

If there's no age restriction on spray paint, they probably won't take it, but idk for sure.
    But I know they have to catch you in the act in order for them to be able to do anything.