Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Defence

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by *futurestar*, Jan 12, 2005.

Share This Page

1. CRN-one

CRN-one Senior Member

what, nobody owns a fucking tazer?

tazer, mace, something projectile is what I'd probably recommend if I needed to carry protection. Distance between you and an assailant will help you win the fight, assuming they're not well trained in hand to hand combat.

Personally, I own a butterfly knife, KA-BAR knife, etc whatever, but why bring a knife to a gun fight? Pull out a rinky-dink shiv and get shot.

Although I find it hard to tag and hoist around my SKS... =P

2. lordloss

lordloss Senior Member

i did karatae or how ever you spell it for a long time and was a black belt but i quit cause it was gay but al least i know how to fight and shit and also dude you carying a wepon you have spray paint fucking like the same shit ass pepper spray so i dont bring anything

3. 0lick

0lick Banned

.....so you dont bring paint when you go out painting? lol ok?

i carry no weapons. just another charge if your cot. its best if you just kno hand to hand combat basically. boxing in my case =D

4. lordloss

lordloss Senior Member

no bring like noi wepon of coures i bring paint

5. CHUB

CHUB Senior Member

idk, i never really go to a shaddy part of town, the only time i would need to bring a weapon is if im tagging in gang turf, and theres very small amounts of that in my town, i usually just carry a pocket knife, not really for protection, but just for general purposes.

6. harry

harry Senior Member

i carry a small knife u just press the button and it flicks out i dont know wheather thats a flick knif or a butter fly knife or what but im guessibg flick

7. eksgi

eksgi Member

nothing. i got no beef. but i i do, i can run fast

8. Atom1er

Atom1er Senior Member

i think the word you are looking for is switch blade
    but i could be wrong

9. unreal180

unreal180 Elite Member

i used 2 carry a flick knife with me like everywear i went but i got smaked round the back of the head by a cunt with a skateboard and he just took like all ma shit
    so no i carry a screwdriver its good coz there aint a law agenst it and it works like a knife

10. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

the fact that you dont know what a "flick knife" is called shows you don't actually have one.

and way to go bumping this dead topic.

11. JustanObserver

JustanObserver Member

hey to all you kids rocking knives check your local laws about knife sizes .. i used to rock brass knuckles and a 4inch fixed blade .. when i got caught with them on my they didnt even care that i just freshly bombed a wall but i caught 2 felnies because the knife was over the legal lengh aand brass knuckles are just illigal .. watch out weapons cause you more trouble than you might think

12. duke101

duke101 Member

i usually carry a gladius or a 100 pound battle axe

13. rise_&_fight

rise_&_fight Senior Member

fuck carrying a knife, what are you going to do with it? stab someone? didn't think so. if you get jumped just use whats readily available and lying around....if you have to.
    i don't know whats wrong with just giving them a good old clap round the chops and legging it.

14. chloroformic.

chloroformic. Senior Member

i carry paper... fuck with me i'll papercut your bitchass...

15. EgoZen

EgoZen Elite Member

16. AMRO1

AMRO1 Senior Member

I alway bring a knife.. But i've never thinked about bring a lighter to do a flamethrower.

17. FLIP FLOP

FLIP FLOP Senior Member

I bring my dogs choke chain. It also helps if someone asks you why you are wandering around at 2 am, you just tell them your dog escaped.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2008
  18. traP905

traP905 Senior Member

Fists...But if i'm getting jumped bad id curl into the fetal position haha until i can get up and run..if i can run...

but if i know who's jumping me hahaahaha there done within the next week..

19. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

man im not going to lie, that is a really good idea because if a cop pulls up i dont think they would deny you from looking for your dog!!

20. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member