Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Defence

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by *futurestar*, Jan 12, 2005.

Share This Page

1. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

yea, you think that now, until you run up on some kid in the yard who bear maces you

2. Ga.nK

Ga.nK Member

I live in Canada.

3. Floop

Floop New Member

Ya I usually bring just a knife with me. I've seen some creepy ass people lurkin around here at night

4. BadUncing69

BadUncing69 Senior Member

i carry some collapsible nunchakus and a shank

5. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

what the fuck kind of shit is this?

6. wpgtags

wpgtags Senior Member

7. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

uhh, everyone knows canadians don't fight, unless its about hockey or maple syrup.

8. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

9. Scino & Spank

Scino & Spank Senior Member

wtf carries bear mace on a normal basis?

10. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

apparently this kid does

11. Ga.nK

Ga.nK Member

at least SOMEONE doesnt take jokes seriously.
    anyways, i never really considered defending myself with any sort of weapon..not really worth the trouble if you get caught. then again, i guess if you carry around a lighter i doubt they could say it was a weapon..ah, well im not about to set someone on fire...PARKOURRR:cool:

12. Subconcious

Subconcious Senior Member

In New York and Mass anyway, it's perfectly legal to carry and blade under 2" (measure it, it's not as small as it sounds). Personally, I always thought a nice baseball bat is 10 times more menacing and intimidating than any blade, but try to explain walking around at 2am with a bat...

P.S. Some of them Parkour guys are I-N-S-A-N-E-!-!-!!!

Insane in the membrane
    INSANE IN THE BRAIN

13. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

They're not gonna charge you with weapon charges for a lighter...of course they might get you in trouble if you are underage.

How many times have you used parkour to get outta a situation? I'm thinking that would be a good as hell idea to be fluent in that type of thing for ditching cops. Like fucking running, jumping on some shit, then as soon as they get over, they realize you did a fucking backflip 20 feet behind them because you were running off the walls or some shit.

Okay maybe not to that extent, but you get the point. You can do some pretty confusing moves with parkour which would definitely help you get away from the police.

Any good literature for becoming adept at parkour? I'd love to be able to quickly climb shit/ jump off high shit and get away quick. Thats the only guaranteed way to lose a cop in a chase.

14. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

you guys have all played way too much "getting up"

15. twotimesfive

twotimesfive Senior Member

Watch a few youtube instructionals and find a parkour group in your area, there probably is.

16. Ga.nK

Ga.nK Member

I lol'd

umm, theres plenty of websites you can go to..just try to not tell them the reason you are interested in learning, they want to keep a more law-biding public appeal. You could probably start off at www.parkournorthamerica.com
    but theres also communities for different cities,states, provinces..the only way you should learn is by actually meeting up with traceurs(parkour practitioners)in your area.

parkour is a whole art form on its own, much like graffiti the process is rather slow. you cant just start and expect to jump off of roofs and stuff..your going to have to properly condition(strengthen your body) before you go and do stupid shit..unfortunately the american and UK scenes are starting to sell out for money and stuff..ah well, i started ranting..better send this now:rolleyes:

:EDIT:
    also, i usually paint around 1-4 in the morning, never have been chased by cops..only reason i ever had to actually use parkour is playing tag with other practitioners.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2008
  17. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

ummm...I've never played that game, and never plan to.

Whats so bad about being able to efficiently climb shit and jump off things of great heights in order to evade arrest?

And seriously, we get it. You're a total hater...no one cares.

18. DRONE_905

DRONE_905 Senior Member

i keep twin katanas on my back, a butterfly knife in my pocket, a heat seeking missile if i remember, mah twelve gauge and a tire iron..thats it.

19. Gore Guts

Gore Guts Member

I just spray people with spaghetti from my finger tips.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2008
  20. GIzUrD

GIzUrD Senior Member

i just have steven segal and chuck norris walking around with me...