Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do you think it’s bad to change your name when you’ve been getting up ?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by DEKS1, Jul 19, 2019.

Share This Page

1. DEKS1

DEKS1 Member

Is it not good to change your name after you’ve been writing with that name for a while?

2. Qubic

Qubic Senior Member

How long is a little while? You could change up your tag style if you got bored of that?

Some writers change their name if the cops caught them using their old one... Or if someone's super bored - If you want to do it old school method then you tag somewhere discrete saying 'old tag name' = 'new tag name'

3. DEKS1

DEKS1 Member

like 2-3 months ?

4. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

its fukin graff change ur name like u change clothes who the fuk cares i personally have a few aliases. Just dont steal ..names that is...

5. Qubic

Qubic Senior Member

But if you keep changing your name you cant build a presence within the community

If you really want to switch names then do but if you keep changing you'll just look like you're toying about

6. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

Huh? U can make more than one name known. its not like whoever comes across my many aliases is gonna know who did it im not a fuking moron to write on the wall "old tag"="new tag" what kind of fuking dumbass advice is that lol fukin cop ...all im sayin is think for yourself deks do wat u want man qubic is undercover dont let him brainwash u lol

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  7. Qubic

Qubic Senior Member

That's how it's done in Martha Coopers photography if you want to keep it traditional dumbass

8. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

Who the fuk said anything about tradition just shut the fuk up already

9. Qubic

Qubic Senior Member

You learn from your elders...

10. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

Im glad u know ur history now run along and come up with another idea for a thread

11. Qubic

Qubic Senior Member

It's funny how a lot of folks here don't seem to know what a 'general discussion' forum is for :)

12. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

Use existing threads dweeb this aint ur facebook page where u can update ur status ur drowning this forum with pointless threads

13. Qubic

Qubic Senior Member

G. E. N. E. R. A. L. D. I. S. C. U. S. S. I. O. N.

If the forum owners didn't want people to create threads there wouldn't be a create thread button

14. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

Pointless threads that get burried after a few post ur topics dont deserve its own threads post it in the chat room thread stubborn bitch

15. Qubic

Qubic Senior Member

Lol there's a thread called Chat Room? Seriously? X'D

It's all graff related, so it's pretty on point XD

16. vuduleq

vuduleq Member

ur a fag bro

17. NEPKO

NEPKO New Member

I got caught by cops but I didn't change my name and I still bomb and tag,,,, I think its just do what u want, maybe cut your name and put it in another new, or change the side of the letters (for example from 'DEKS1' to 'SKED1') ;;;

18. Kaps2

Kaps2 Elite Member

It's really up to you if you have really put in a lot of work in one name you might not want to change because then you will have to start all over again with getting your name up. I have been changing a few name's I think I'll stick with the one I'm using now. It's really up to you.

19. Banok

Banok Senior Member

Alot of times if your styles developed it doesnt really matter if you change your name or not if you got style people can tell its you usually regardless of a name change

20. SeagerOner

SeagerOner Senior Member

Exactly homie. The best way to put it. I've gone through lots of names but only because of the progression and wanting to step out of my comfort zone. Just have fun and big advice if you think of a new name, do some research and make sure you ain't biting someone that's a Legend etc..