Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do Your Parents Know You Write?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by EvokeOne, May 13, 2004.

Share This Page

1. JasoN

JasoN New Member

I'm living with my mom and i think she doesn't know.
    Once i told her that i write and she freaked out. So she told me to quit but i didnt.
    Since that day i have keeped it as secret and my mom thinks that i only draw at home to paper. She was bretty angry when police took me home couple weeks later because i had some paint on my coat and hands :D .

[my first post!]

2. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

wow this is my 791st post :)

3. atxbomber666

atxbomber666 Elite Member

yeah my mom knows which is a good/bad thing becuase she buys my paint but if she saw a tag sum where besides my shed freak out.

4. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

my parents know i sketch and shit but they don't think ive ever touched a can. . .

5. MERC

MERC New Member

i've been caught a few times, so my parents know i writte, but i don't live in a big city, i live in the laurentians(small villages), so i don't writte like everyday. but each time i've been caught, they freaked out, and now i think they forget it, if i could have one realisable wish in my life, it would be that my parents don't give a damn about my writting!

6. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

the bad thing with getting caught as a minor is they tell your parents...
    haha one day i was supposed to be at end of year exams but i come home like just after i left. my moms like what not going to your exams ?!?!
    im like yo cop wants to talk to you and i go into the living room haha
    my mom goes and checks and i just hear her yell he did WHAT!!!?
    oh boy was she pissed lol... good times. so i go onto the computer and start practicing a graffiti sketch. i almost got my head wacked off for that one haha... but like she though i had stoped (well i had, i was only tagging my skool and that doesnt count) but when i restarted and got rebusted she was mad again but like i just didnt give a fuck so it was all good. i was like ya so who gives a fuck. its my life. i dont live with my dad but on the phone it was like youre old, you know your consequences its your problem i dont care sorta thing. but he does care lol cuz when i go visit him hes ultra touchy bout graff and he watches me haha...

but like they all got used to it... my mom stopped throwing out my paint and markers after i threw a fucking huge fit lol. i went and bitched non stop saying she would have to go buy me new paint. she never did but she stopped throwing shit out lol. and i show her flix of my hits sometimes... then she gets mad but not too bad haha its funny....

7. Sier

Sier Senior Member

my mom knows i paint and say's if i get busted that's my fault.

8. indigo

indigo Senior Member

my mom orders me paint from montana and shit from here...

i know she knows but doesnt admitt it

9. afterten

afterten Elite Member

mommy had to come pick me up from the police station on thanksgiving. I think she knows...

10. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

lol afterten i think ur mommy does know.

My mum jus knows i sketch, but i think she does know that i write but jus wont admit it cos she is allways finding my spray cans and markers.

MoNkEy

11. QUO

QUO Member

yeah my parents just kno bout my blackbook...but they pretty clueless bout it still...

12. Ka Krew

Ka Krew Member

yup. they know. and they dont aprove of it

13. graffistheshit

graffistheshit Senior Member

yup, my mom knows, she tries to look away so she's quitly in denial. tip- dont tag on somthing close to your house and let her find ur drawings.

14. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

i think all parents dont like it at first let them know slowly...

15. Lotus

Lotus Member

I thin my parents have put 2+2 tgether by now. what with the spraypaint an Mag44 and the type of books I stock and everything. ...my parents are of the disposition that if I screw up, if I get caught doing something stupid and get booked, it's my faul, not theirs, and only I have myself to blame for it. they got this way after I got caught racking video games from some store when I was 13. it was a pretty big deal. But I haven't lived with them for a year, so my writing tendencies don't really matter anymore. my mom, however, did comment and compliment my 'bbook when I was practicing my throw-ups. oh, and when she saw a few 3d arrows I did, she said I should get some clay and make a sculpture out of it. tht was awesome.

16. SEK

SEK Senior Member

My dad knows i paint, he supports it to , he buys me paint some times , and i show him my work the next day after i paint it!

17. BeMo

BeMo Senior Member

LOL, i actually just told my mom like last week, she dont care tho, i just haveta pay the fines......but that's the sme with everything.

18. EvokeOne

EvokeOne Senior Member

word, my parents use to think that graffiti was gang realted and if you did it you were a gang member. I had to explain it to them and after that it all went smooth. :rolleyes:

19. BullshitTantrum

BullshitTantrum Elite Member

My rents know, I leave my sketches and cans all over the house. My dad's pretty supportive, i don't think my mom knows the consequences if ya get caught but I think her whole thought process is "as long as its not weed..." heh. They found my stash a while back too. Ah well. Sometimes my dad will buy me paint, I gotta get a mask soon. I take auto body at a vo ed school here and they got paint masks that are old and they got new ones now so I'll see if they'll let me have one. I can get some new filters up at a couple paint shops in town.

20. oblong

oblong Elite Member

at first it was " i jsut draw on paper" then it was " all the paint is for my canvas board backgrounds" i know my rents basicaly know butt hey are jsut in denial and have tried to acuse me of it. but they obviously no. my mom is cool with it tho, she drove me tot he far freight yard for flicks a few times :rolleyes: :D :unsure: