Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do Your Parents Know You Write?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by EvokeOne, May 13, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Snok

Snok Member

Soory tried killing myself didn't work. But Dam U take things seriously.

2. -> DUMB ONE <-

-> DUMB ONE <- Elite Member

please harpoon yourself into a pool of AIDs.....

3. E.T.

E.T. Member

My mom and dad have no idea.They buy me sketch books and shit but they don't care enough to look at what im doing. they're always to busy w/ there jobs that they hardly ever notice if I'm even home

4. OnlyOneCdM

OnlyOneCdM Member

5. pogopope

pogopope Senior Member

my parents only know i paint legal walls and stuff like that. they have to know im up to a little more than that tho, i mean i have about 50 or 60 cans sitting on my bedroom floor right by the door, and i have a random assortment of markers lying around the whole house. not to mention ive used my dads card to buy caps <_<

6. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

^hahaha that'd be hilarious if they didnt even suspect one thing!

7. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

haha i left today my mom gave me 5 bucks and shes like dont buy paint so i didnt but i came home with 8 cans hehe

8. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

9. AerusOne

AerusOne Senior Member

I think he means he dident buy them...he stole them?

10. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

haha my mom used to be like that... give me money but like say dont buy anything stupid like paint with it... or shed say id give u money but your gonna buy more paint with it haha...

i showed my mom parts of the dirty hands video and when they are like going into the metro she actually cracked up and said they where crazy and needed a life... but she was luving it hahaha

11. Tony

Tony Elite Member

my little brother loves the movie hard 2 burn.

12. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

with my parents i said
    i like graffiti
    i just do it on paper
    there just pictures (pics on my pc)
    i only do it at the legal wall
    to mom im going out painting

shes like dont be one of thoose kids that writes on bus stops

13. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

hahaha on bus stops XD

my moms always saying i hope u didnt do that on that bust stop or that wall or what not lol... she actually laughed though when she saw a huge tag that took a whole cube van... she recognized my tag lol

14. panic

panic Elite Member

:D
    some of this shit is funny as hell
    like Dumb one over here, with his parents buying his shit
    haha
    would be nice though

15. erase

erase Member

My mom knows that me and my brother do legal murals and stuff...But my brother has been arrested for painting, so I'm pretty sure she knows we do more than legal pieces.

16. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

ohhhh my bad. didnt read that one right. . .

but about that guys dad buying him 100 cans. . . that jsut means his parents are supportive man. i play hockey and just cuz my parents bought be like a grand worth of shit doesn't mean that im spoiled, it just means they like it and want to me to ahve the best stuff. kinda a waste of money though. . .(i dont even like hockey haha) i was pretty good but its a waste of time. . . but ya dumb one i jsut think that your just pissed off cuz snoks parents love him and your parents dont even say hi to you when you walk in the door. :unsure: i have no idea why though. . . . :D

17. kostic

kostic Senior Member

i think my parents know i get up cause there not dumb they see tags and tested stencials and stickers all over my wall boxes with paint and markers and when ever i talk them into buying spray paint for the household(me and my dad are both handy guys u know do work aorund house somtiems spray paint is involed like paint a chair blah blabh lbha) week later my dad need paint and its all gone. Im pretty sure my dad knows but hes jsut waiting for me to get in trouble and my mom jsut thinks i keep my shit in books and on plywood in my backyard.

18. Terror

Terror New Member

Oh yeah my parents totally know i write. They've seen the websites all my blackbook stuff , canvas, i hit up our basement (when the walls were just concrete).
    my mom asked what would happen if you get caught. simple you dont get caught, i said .and she said ok just be careful. They're not against it , and i think they agree when i point places out where thre are pieces and say that i'd rather see killer graf than a fucking boring grey concrete wall. I've never asked for money or paint. but i'm sure if i asked they would have paid for some of my paint or something. If i asked now they'd be like worry about your rent and bills and shit. haha.

lesson 1 kids. if you've got it made dont leave home...its a drain on the cash.

19. Lesh

Lesh Member

^^i second that !!!

my whole family knows i write , they dont like it but they know they have nothing to say about it

20. seckzoner

seckzoner Elite Member

haha my parents know i write, and i think my mom hates it, but my dad supports the art.... just not on property that isnt mine, ive actually painted on my dads garage wall.. and hes pretty pissed about it. and.. haha i used to paint on my bedrooom wall!! AHH that got them really pissed off..