Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do Your Parents Know You Write?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by EvokeOne, May 13, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Dome27

Dome27 Senior Member

My mom kinda knows.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2008
  2. overdue

overdue Senior Member

my parents knew.... but there in denail anf think i quit.... like 5 times now so i dont know when they will understand i never stopped

3. Rek =)

Rek =) Member

my peepz no they do not approve n search me everytime i leave the house lmfao
    they found lik 2 cans in my closet n found lik 50 markers in my bookbag lmfaoo they also found all my post stikz n they took everything away n threw them all out..now i start from skratch(even all my drawings) =( HATERSS lmfao

4. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

Sort of, i told them i did legals, dad didnt do anything except made m wash the dogs because its "still graffiti". They probably know i still do it. I dont really care

5. charles408

charles408 Senior Member

some what i tell them that i only hit legal walls or this wall next to a creek and that is stranded
    ( in order to have spray paint i must come up with some BS )

but my dad would ignore it till i get caught

my parents are like "as long as you dont get caught its ok " with about every thing

6. blunttokes

blunttokes Elite Member

yup they do but they cant do shit cuz im old enuff to do my own shit on my own

7. atlok7

atlok7 Elite Member

yeah my dads an art teacher so he gets me all this free markers, drawing pads and shit. and after a while he saw some of my blackbooks and thought it was pretty raw. so he built me a big ass wall on his property for me to do murals. but he flipped shit when i got 5-0d. but what can you do ya know?

8. Cr1cd

Cr1cd Member

Well my Mom and Step dad know I write but they don't care which I wish they kinda did I kinda screwed up alot with them before I started writing with drugs and alcohol so they look at this as atleast I stopped getting Fucked up and I live in a area were every one is ignored we can write and people turn there head because most people in my area arn't very responsible its not easy to get caught because the cops only roll down the minor highway bordering the neighbor hood. Its alot different when we go into the nice part of town where they have there own rent a cops but there out of shape and there is no effort in out running them, they will follow you in the cop car and once you make it hard they give up and write up a report that basically goes no where.

9. pearson

pearson Member

All my family knows I write. My mom is a graphic artist (I got the addiction to art from her), my great-aunt is a very good painter, and pretty much everyone in my family loves art. So when I go piecing, my mom goes "Take pictures and bring 'em back!" and she puts 'em in a frame and gives them away to people of my family. But they don't know I tag, sure hope they don't find out...

P.S.: All my pieces are legal, there's a legal graffiti spot 15 minutes from my house by walk.

10. remos

remos Senior Member

well while i was on summer vacation my mom cleaned my room and found
    -4 taggging markers
    -3 cans
    -70 stickers
    -3 filled sketchbooks
    and about 30 loose pieces on paper
    man was i in shit
    but now they kinda know i do cuz i sketch a shitload but dont really seem bothered
    "if you actually go that fast youll get caught" ahaha
    that was sick

Last edited: Jan 24, 2008
  11. pixy

pixy Member

i'm a girl
    and i'm short, as in five foot.
    every time i've gone out
    i've been alone.
    lol
    it's so easy to jump around over fences and shit
    just try. one time

12. Rambooboo

Rambooboo Senior Member

my parents put a big piece of wood in the back yard to keep me from doing illegal stuff
    but they dont like illegal stuff i did my smiley face on my nieghboring street and my mom saw it and took all my paint i still got all my markes so i tag and they dont no that but if i get busted agian they take the paint forever

13. Resin8-uSb

Resin8-uSb Member

yer my rents no that i write but no illegally but i rekn that they suspect i do. what else would i be doin on those late night walks lol

14. Riss

Riss Elite Member

yeah my parents know that I sketch and they know I do legal stuff in my local skatepark.. They don't know that I do illegal and i don't think that they are suspecting anything at all..

15. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

someone did a smiley on the back of a stop sign here, why would someone do that?

my mom knows I write because one time she was backin' out my car 'cause it was in the way or somethin' which I don't really get 'cause it was in the garage, plus she can't drive stick. Anyway I left my bag with all my paint in there 'n she came in and asked me what the rattling noise was in the bag in my passenger seat. It was in the mornin' 'n she woke me up, I knew I was caught so I was like "I...like to tag shit?" oh well she can't do nothin' 'n it hasn't stopped me from gettin' up. She encouraged me to tag on cardboard 'n I got some big pieces to practice on but obviously thats not enough to satisfy the addiction :p

16. iLogic

iLogic New Member

My parents know that I do graff, but they think it's only in my blackbook, and at the legal wall from time to time.

17. revid!

revid! Elite Member

fuck that shit.
    worst mistake i ever made lettin dem in on that shit.
    ill never ever do that again.

18. ForGiven

ForGiven Senior Member

nah , my ma just knows i like to draw, she dont know i do it illegally but she dont really care, im good as long as i dont get caught

19. mosezone

mosezone Senior Member

when i first started, they were totally cool with it. i could even get rides from them to chill spots occasionally. but ever since i got caught, they're super against it. i'm pretty sure that they think i stopped, but for christmas they got me some graff books and shit, so i don't really know if they believe that i stopped. also, i got in a little article thing in our paper for some tags, and my moms knows what i write, so she got pissed about that. but i just told her that i did them like a long time ago, and i think she believed me. also, she'll call me from time to time being like "did you tag something on so and so street?!?" but i just convinced her that there are a bunch of people that write shit that's reallllly similar to mine.

20. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

no fuckin way she saw a pack of markers i ordered, and i told her it was for a skool project