Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do Your Parents Know You Write?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by EvokeOne, May 13, 2004.

Share This Page

1. acid truth

acid truth Member

they just know a bout the sketch book..haha

2. 3ver

3ver Member

exact same position even with the theft of the respirator my dad stole me a green one haha and my mom just thinks im crazy cuz i always go out and graff like even 12 below im out doing my thing so for that i always show respect to them

3. SkuzSCT

SkuzSCT Senior Member

My mom just found my blackbook and now Im grounded.

tis is teh suxorz.

Just kidding, I'm fuckin 20 years old and this is kind of a dumb thread.

4. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

i have a shelf full of cans in my room, scetches on paper at the computer desk that she uses, and a black book, and markers... so im pretty sure she suspects it

5. thats me

thats me Senior Member

my parents caugh me once,they thinx i stopped but i didnt

6. Techkanuck

Techkanuck Senior Member

I'm with Skuz, I'm almost 22, only ones i worry about are the cops

7. dred

dred Senior Member

i only do sketches right now but i practice with a name with the same letters but not the name i plan to use. she sees it around and doesnt mind and when she walks in my room she sees me watching graff movies, graff forums etc. but whatev

8. iBomb4KOG

iBomb4KOG Senior Member

my mom is pretty damn chill about it...she buys me all my markers n shit from BS....shes takin me to jersey next week to paint shit...thats like a 5 hour drive from where im at

9. daTANK

daTANK Senior Member

my momz shows me spots, lets me bomb IN THA HOUSE and if shes drunk enuff she'll come bomb wit me.
    DANK

10. rise_jwc

rise_jwc Member

my parents know i right i used to hide it but they found my cans and my mom told me how she used to right and they steal me cans and shit sometimes it all good

11. CAZmilwaukee15

CAZmilwaukee15 Member

damn this is kinda dumb, but hey im 17 and i told my mom im a graff artist she backed me in the art room when i was growing up and she still backs me now!

12. Derogatory9o5

Derogatory9o5 Senior Member

13. tagger12

tagger12 Member

my parents found out and they know wat i write so i have o be freaking careful even though i dont go paint alot i tag quite a bit but i need to do it far away from my house so they dont catch my ass

14. okesuno

okesuno Member

my parents knew before i got caught, then the night i got caught they laughed at me.

15. Dome27

Dome27 Senior Member

well... it used to be that only my mom kinda knew...

now my dad does, and my grandparents, aunt, couple police officers, few guys in the county jail here i talked to, my bail-bondsman, and my lawyer...

fuck if i didn't get caught up a few days ago in some fucking gang and vandalism sweep of my college... they saw paint on my hands and shoes and stopped me. they ended up searching my art case and found some shit and then went through my bag i have all my drawing boards and shit in, they found a stencil and about 200 labels and a few sketches that matched some work in the area from me.

anyways, i am done on this site for a while.

EDIT: I'll know what's up come Wednesday.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2008
  16. Rambooboo

Rambooboo Senior Member

they posted a big ass white board in the back yard i will still write illegally but the ypuy me caps ink and markers or i rack em but shhh they dont now

17. *cept*

*cept* Senior Member

word, 18 here and in college, though sadly im still living with the 'rents. I know they know im into graff but anytime markers or mops come in the mail i tell 'em its just for legal shit. My dad though is a cop so when i show him my blackbook or some sketches im workin on he's always just like, "those are very nice, but not meant for the street.":D

18. stayhigh 905

stayhigh 905 Senior Member

yo man ur dads a cop
    tell him i say FTP all the wayy
    lol
    THIN

19. pdxmith

pdxmith Senior Member

my mom didnt giv a fuck till my brother got caught now shes not against graff but she doesnt want me to get in trouble

20. xHWKxsTuDr808

xHWKxsTuDr808 Senior Member

ever since i got arrested for being in the wrong place at the wrong time my mom has been against itvbut im like well w,e ima do it anyway and you can do shit about it.