Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do Your Parents Know You Write?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by EvokeOne, May 13, 2004.

Share This Page

1. fifteenthpeak

fifteenthpeak Member

Nah, parents don't know. Ordered 100 NY fatties and my mom is the one who recieved it. I just told her it was for a project, and so she was like "Ok".

They have no idea and I don't intend to hint them in. I have like 3 markers and 10 cans of paint lying around all over. Dad owns a contracting company so its easy to get paint from him, get loads of rustos and krylon.

2. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

The_NaMEz_BaNKz Elite Member

ya they know..it was the biggest mistake telling them..becuz im all city where i come from..

i was in the paper..
    and the YMCA's have little meets with kids about crimes ect vandalism and they show my tags and some other one TASEONE..and talk about how bad it is..my school found out cuz i tagged ina book..

its a big CLusterfuck

3. Dying to live

Dying to live Senior Member

happened to me twice... ;(
    thats why you dont see me posting illagals unless there really chill

4. tamorin

tamorin Member

5. kroc_oner

kroc_oner Elite Member

lol my mom knows i do it right infront of her sometimes my older sis takes me to the graffiti shop she thinks i dont do it illegalythough (hahahaha)and they both buy me spray got about 20 cans white junobo ink and a oink 2 mops lol ya

6. umop 3pisdn

umop 3pisdn Senior Member

Ended up in the hospital after breaking my arm falling from a rooftop. My brother was there so when i went away in the ambulance, he called and was like "he fell out a tree" then they found the paint in his car.They HAVE to know i started back up shit.

7. Amore

Amore Member

I think my parents know. My dad looks at my sketch book all the time and one time he said "you should paint this on a train like your friends" and i was like uhhhhh k. Their pretty cool about it, they support my drawing at least, and I think Im just going to tell them I write soon. Might as well.

8. letsg0skate

letsg0skate Senior Member

my mom always says "I like the art part of it but I hate those plain tags everywhere" and I usually don't argue, but I disagree obviously. I think tags are the best part of graff. Knowing where someones been, when, see if they got a new style or whatever idk I just like it and I think it looks better then just a bunch of poles and boxes ;]

9. wafflecakee

wafflecakee Elite Member

i was mixing up some paint for my mop tonight and my dad came downstairs and asked me what i was doing. I just said "its election season" and he laughed and walked away.

10. harry

harry Senior Member

lol my mum knows but makes me think she doesent every time i bring it up shes like you better not be doing it illegally and im just like are you seriouse you have taken me to graff shops you let me use your credit card to buy inks and markers i come home with big amounts of cans and you dont see them after i unpack them from my bag and then a new peice pops up some where do u realllllyyyy think i dont write?

11. JamesyBub

JamesyBub Member

lol if i ever get into arguments with my mum about money she always goes.."coz u spend it all on bloody spray paint and graffiti"i think she noes i do it but doesnt say anything..

12. NaskEOB

NaskEOB Member

im prettys ure my mom knows but i think she pretends she doesnt

13. Slic89

Slic89 Member

ma motha(lol) thinks graffiti breaks the "harmony" of the urban environment. Well i think that's the whole purpose of graff, to make a boldass statement. aniways, my parents knows i graf, but doesnt think that i actually do it on walls. o n i was watching Style Wars the other night on youtube n my mom came in n she started giving me shit n told me that ppl in the movie seemed crazy n ediotic. Ugh, just let me watch the damn movie!!

14. regos

regos Senior Member

yeah they know

15. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

yeah they do, but they dont really care as long as i dont get it all over the fuckin house

16. There is a deeper meaning

There is a deeper meaning Member

yea y mom knos except the part about writing on walls...

17. thats me

thats me Senior Member

yeah but they dont give a shit

18. xDesTx

xDesTx Senior Member

Im in the same boat as this guy, they knew i did it illegally at one point, then i got caught, now im going back behind their back...

19. scep

scep Member

i think my mom knows but she hasnt said anything so i dont care, and my dad has no clue that i bomb. ha.
    my dad would go crazy if he found out tho haha

20. Auspicious

Auspicious Senior Member

No one in my fam knows i do this. They'd prolly be devastated.