Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do Your Parents Know You Write?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by EvokeOne, May 13, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Hater-AiD~>

Hater-AiD~> Elite Member

yeah..my mom found all my rusto's and krylons in my drawer...she knew i sketched..so i just told her that i paint..and she was like...."but thats...what is that called...THATS VANDALISM........*long pause*......just dont call me if you get caught."
    im pretty much grown now and im about to move out in a few weeks so theres not much she can do about it anyway..but shes cool as hell now that ive gotten older

2. white

white Senior Member

HELLOMYNAMEIS needs to change his sig, it makes me hate chinese people more than i already do......

ya my parents threw out all my spray paint yesterday which doesnt really matter ill just go steal more

3. drop one.

drop one. Senior Member

my parents kno but she doesnt want me to but i show her my sketches n she likes em and she always draw something different n im like no n she goes worry about skool n im like i will but i can make money off this too. but like she used to throw out all my supplies she would find but a couple days ago she found like 3 of my pink dots and she just gave em to me but normally she would throw them out i gotta go to scrapyard i need my krinks n i wanna get the XXXL. n my dad hits me if he sees me tag. one time i was walkin with him n one of my boys were catchin a tag and my dad chased him mad funny n my boy was like about 2 blocks away n my dad almost caught him but some car came out of a driveway an my dad had to stop i was just lmao

4. Cin123

Cin123 Senior Member

my mom dont give a shit if i get
    shill only get mad if i wear a nice shirt
    like i show my mom my shit

5. klic

klic Elite Member

my parents have no fuckin clue that i write

6. luckily they thought i was only tagging small shit,

i had to write the cop an apology letter and clean up my shit from that night.

my mom knows now, shes kinda in denial, doesn't say anything about it.

and asians FTW. except im not asian.

7. San2

San2 Member

mine defo know my mum trys to get me to stop saying stuff like "ur ruining ur life" or "wasting ur talent" she also threatened to turn me in but i know she wont and she took my paint but i only had one can left at tht point anyway so it didn't rly matter

8. vus_01

vus_01 Member

my parents know.

they were skeptic in start, but then i got better, and painted some shit in my home...so they are ok, kinda denial, and they say, don't get caught, and don't be stupid...

that's ok for me :)

9. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

hellomynameis thaats some bull shit dont beleive u one bit....NO COP ND I MEAN NO COPwill EVER let you off the hook for graff no mattter if he thinks ur taggin big shit or not motherfucker

10. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

He right dude. I never heard of anyone who Got off the hook for right or doin Anything related. That called Vadalism to them anyway. Which is a Crimal Offivecen . So yea. Next time bud.

11. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

by the way this thread is wack as shit who the fuck cares if your parents know or not if u write what the fuck shouldnt matter either way and plus this thread is filled with kids making storys up tryin to sound tough shit get off the net and get busy foreal son.DO WORK!

12. FPGRM

FPGRM New Member

what a stupid thread, does it metter if ur parents no u write or not ? lol

13. Ziggy455

Ziggy455 Member

my mom knows

i told my mom one day and she was fine with it...she even got me a few molotov cans...:D

14. esnet1r

esnet1r Senior Member

my mom keeps my six and my dad steals my paint for me

15. Baron

Baron Moderator

Parents know i sketch, they just don't know what i write. Lol if they only looked in the back of my car. Right now I have ten cans of paint, 20 caps, stencils, markers, homemade ink, clothes covered in paint, and gloves.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2008
  16. esnet1r

esnet1r Senior Member

thats super hardcore

17. Baron

Baron Moderator

As always....

18. DRiPTooL

DRiPTooL Senior Member

My parents know my dad is cool with it he actually tried to show me some stuff...lol he hasnt done it in a while he said...and my mom well lets just say she doesnt like it...lmao she saw a sticker i made and she said that she better not see it anywhere when she is driving

19. EgoZen

EgoZen Elite Member

20. DRiPTooL

DRiPTooL Senior Member

lol idc if they know this is really the only art i have takin a liking too