Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do Your Parents Know You Write?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by EvokeOne, May 13, 2004.

Share This Page

1. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

how Cute!!!!

of course my parents know i write. one day my dads like do you do graffiti? and i was like yea bitch. hes like punk ass mofucka! the i screamed, a mighty scream at that, FUCK BITCHES GET MONEY!!! and punched his fack ass in tha dome.

bitches

2. ~~>ANTIK<~~

~~>ANTIK<~~ Senior Member

ur so hardcore^^ someday i wish to be as gangst"ah" as u

3. Olick

Olick Elite Member

they new i liked it since i was 10ish. they never found anything suspicious when id ask them if i can buy caps n paint n markers online with thier credit card. i said i liked drawing. and it slowly increased into a giant lab.

then one day my mom cot us walkin outa the house with backpacks full of paint. she had us turn in all our paint, me being reasonable said sure. turn in everything. then it suprised her that all the stuff i turned in she already new i had. then it hit her "Ooh thats wat all those supplies are for" she said she would throw em away but nah. she knows its the only thing i do.

and yup. thats when they new. then last week my mom cot us again walkin home from doin a roller haha.

4. Genghis Tron.

Genghis Tron. Senior Member

Yeah, she doesn't care. [My dads a douche and split when I was born]. She said she'd drive me if I needed it, but I'd rather ride my bike or walk.

5. PsolOne

PsolOne Member

my parents think that im drawing. hahahha .
    but when i go taging or bombing they dont no cuz they are gunna kick my ASS if they gunna herd that im bombing .

6. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

back in the day mom and pops found out because i was up all night making ink and mixing paint for my mop and they see some stains left over.. they said "what is this?" i said "what the fuck... i hate when people can't stand a little mark somewhere and they need it removed just because they can't stand to look that way! it's no big deal, just don't look that way!"

they're like "what the fuck? son, we need to talk".

7. Anue?

Anue? Member

my parents don't know that i write for shure but they probally guess because i have cans, markers and homemade inks in my closet. If i get caught though they would beat me.

8. abco

abco Member

They have no idea. I keep my blackbook and bag full of supplies lying on my desk every day so it's in reaching distance if I wanna practice the tag or draw some chars and sure enough my mom hasn't asked me about it. I'm 18 so it's not much she can do anyways about it but yeah.

9. stretched

stretched Member

nah
    well they no that i piece legally
    but whenever they bring up the topic of shit round town i say that i know the kid and hes a fucking loser haha

10. MEARoc1

MEARoc1 Member

LMAO!!!
    i remember when i was caught... some kids in my crew got caught and some little bitch NARCed on me.. the cops came to my house when i was at school and my dad came to school to pick me up... when i saw that he was at school to pick me up, i put my markers/stickers in my locker...
    the pigs tried to get me to NARC on people by showing me pics and asking for names.. i just said that i had seen those before but didnt know who did them... they didnt have any evidence on me so i got away scott clean.

then a fews years later my mom decided to search my room to see if i was still smokin pot and she found my bag with all my markers and caps in them... she saw the caps and accused me of huffing.

dumb bitch.

11. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

shut up.. you were caught? no....

and you show your mother your sketches... why exactly?

12. ~~>ANTIK<~~

yes i was caught i have said that like at least 80 million times on this damn website:)... and my mom likes it so i show them to her... gives me some sort of an ego boost i guess :D:D

o yah nd my 200th post yeeeeee haaw

Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  13. 7nationarmy

7nationarmy Senior Member

funny..my dad drome me to some chill spots more then once..

14. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

i don't think you need more than 200 posts.

15. ~~>ANTIK<~~

:rolleyes:coming from the guy who has over a thousand

16. mith

mith Member

dont liv wiv mi old man but my mum no's an has for like ever..she don like it wen i go out in the early hours but i jus throw her a backhand n its all good...nah i jus say i aint gna gt arested n shes sulks a bit then gets over it :)

peace

17. mymu

mymu Member

My Mom Knows and is fine with that...It doesn't know that i am doing it illegal..
    My Father Thinks that i stop doing it cause i get bored of it..xD

18. AEZ~allday~RV

AEZ~allday~RV New Member

mine dont but i think they are suspicious cause i do AEZ in my books but shit, i hope they dont find out cause its in my area aha, and i need good markers not the shit CVS marker i have ( imma beginner aha) but i cant order them and nowhere but south street ( south philly) has them.. i havent been to south street either ahah

19. orio_AD

orio_AD New Member

My mom and her boyfriend know.. they pretty much support it. as long as they don't have to pay for anything they're fine with it..

20. skid6

skid6 Senior Member

my parents know i did a bomb outside my house along time ago and they asked and i told em i activly paint and all they had tosay was just dont get caught and if you do dont call us wich i deal with and as of suporting it, i paint lots of canvases and cans all the time and they suport my art. i have friends that b.s. thier paernts and straight up if you lie to yer parents yer fucked no matter what you do mine aswell just tell em as it is so they get whats goin on in yer life and why yer a owl and only go out at night til dusk and why.
    anyways tell yer parents you paint if they ask.