Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do Your Parents Know You Write?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by EvokeOne, May 13, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

My mum knows I write. I'd never ask her to go with me and get spray paint, though.that's just gay.

2. Mr. November

Mr. November Senior Member

My mom found out when she discovered my shipment of caps and stuff. I just told her I didn't want to do it illegally, and she believed me. I'll tell her when I'm older I guess.

3. abeoners

abeoners Senior Member

4. Eurothrash

Eurothrash Senior Member

People know I do something with paint, but do not know my tag, bombs, etc.

5. NewWorldCommunity

NewWorldCommunity Senior Member

I don't live at home anymore but my whole family know I do it and they hate it, I've been caught before and charged as an adult at 17 and given 120 hours community service so they all think ill be in jail soon, just gotta find the right way to do the wrong things

6. doksu

doksu Member

Yeah they does, they like graffiti so for them isn't a problem, but they want me to do moslty legally

7. MrTrane18(NOCK)

MrTrane18(NOCK) Member

Yep the know,but idk abut my father

8. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

of course they do, they sent me to school. i'm pretty sure i kind of remember my parents teaching me to write when i was in my early education. sometimes i write them letters (snail mail), so i'm pretty sure they are aware that i know how to write, why wouldn't they be? what a stupid thread, yeesh.

9. CallMeFred

CallMeFred Senior Member

my parents used to lock me in the room for hours with only a pen, paper and a few cans.
    nearly killed myself, almost suffocated while spraying the walls inside of the room.

yea, they know.

10. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

120 hours? Seems a bit much but I suppose as you were tried as an adult. I only got 4 hours of CS for a citation. Luckily ya boi was 17 at the time.

11. OskarERK

OskarERK Member

They think I just draw in my sketchbook.

12. OskarERK

OskarERK Member

But I get all my markers on my own.

13. toop

toop Senior Member

lmao 120 hours is common, one of my boys did 60 not long ago and copped a 600$ fine

most shit where i am is just fines and com service yet some trains will get you jail time thats about it

my parents sorta know but dont let me see that they do, they know i do legals here n there so yeah just go with it

14. cresnt

cresnt Member

They know I write at home, and do shit on canvases and stuff. But nah not outside of home. They'll prolly whoop my ass.

15. SENDone905

SENDone905 Senior Member

Yeah, my parents know. My dad actually came up to me today and was like "I see your graffiti everywhere, if I see it one more time I'll call the cops myself" LOL I guess he isn't psyched.

16. DrunkenGrizzly

DrunkenGrizzly New Member

My parents know I want to paint, and I've told them I'm going to, but I don't think they're accepting. I'll be hiding my tagging from everybody except my partner. My parents have repeatedly told me they don't want to get a call in the middle of the night saying I've been caught spraying, so I guess I can't get caught haha

17. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

^ you will get caught.

18. KingPush

KingPush Member

My mom is all I got and yeah she does. I was caught once, back then she was in denial, her and my pops used to see my sketchbooks (i've been artistic an shit forever) and I'd just say it was for fun. She doesn't really care now but always wants me to do it in legal areas. (they're not close) so i'de say she knows i can and have done graffiti, but thinks i keep it all legal now which i dont.

19. no-sleep

no-sleep Senior Member

especially if your a drunken grizzly cops be on the look out for that shit.

20. DKRU

DKRU Member

Hell ya they all do , my dad says im an idiot and my mom dont care i send her pics all the time