Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Dope JA interview

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DEEE, Apr 24, 2012.

Share This Page

1. ttheballstreetburnsall

ttheballstreetburnsall Member

the truth

2. FOUSEY

FOUSEY New Member

i never did like ja, and dont understand the hype

3. HuffinPaint

HuffinPaint New Member

The hype about him is caused by his sheer dedication to the game. He ain't droppin burners or anything, but the dude's been leaving his name up p much everywhere, en-masse, while also beefing with other proeminent writers from his time, some of them being from the other side of the States, like SABER MSK.

4. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

First off, this thread is hilarious from start to finish. Secondly, I never had any face-to-face beef with JA, but I definitely have dogged some of his shit I seen on trains when he decided he wanted to rock the tag FOE and he's gone over my shit too. I admit I ain't shit. I'm just a fucking street bomber like him on a far smaller scale, but I claimed that name way before he decided to diss SABER MSK. Maybe it's an ego thing, but I am big FOEoner and this dude needs to stick to writing JA. I hope he gets his ups and stays painting, just keep writing JA and doing what yer good at.

5. Pigeon_enjoyer

Pigeon_enjoyer Member

i like JAONE and the whole XTC crew they are amazing but heard on some podcast that JA and some other writers used to draw the nazi symbol

6. Pigeon_enjoyer

Pigeon_enjoyer Member

the hype was that JA went all city back in the day if you went to the wrong neighborhood you would be dead but JA didn’t care also he’s one of the most famous bombers to live