Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Dreams And Analysis

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by seap!, Apr 9, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Proper

Proper Elite Member

I've been having a lot of dreams dealing with numbers. The dream isn't entirely about these numbers but they're the only thing that I vividly remember. For example, last night I dream about the number 777701 and 480. I "googled" 77701 instead of 777701 thinking maybe it was a zip code and it turned out to be the zip code for Beaumont, Texas. I then "googled" 480 and it turns out that's Phoenix [surrounding areas] area code. I don't know what they mean because I don't know anyone in those cities...I've been wondering what they actually meant. It's starting to really annoy me to say the least.

Does anyone know anything important assosciated with those numbers [777701/77701/480]?

2. Terrible N

Terrible N Banned

Visit the cities, you'll probably have the time of your life, or die, you just have to visit the right city. JK

I had this one dream that I still remember. It was at my old house and everything was black and white and Frankenstein or something like that was chasing me. Then, for some reason, I had a bunch of Frito Lay bags stuck to my foot, and they were in color. Weird ass dream.

3. Whatchug0t?

Whatchug0t? Member

anyone evr seen that movie by steven spielberg or someting called the langoleirs (sp?) ive been having dreams about it. weird movie

4. Koolaid

Koolaid Senior Member

well proper, i live in phoenix its the best the dream is telling u to move here

5. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamthemes/numbers.htm

i've never had a number dream before but they're supposedly quite common....

i however often have a reacuring dream of myself falling or jumping to my death in darkness with glimers of grey light from objects im unable to make out :/

Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
  6. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Koolaid - I couldn't live in Phoenix, bruh. I couldn't stand living in intense heat year 'round. I prefer the cold even though I'm currently residing in Texas.

smooth_nuts - Thanks for the link! I'll have to check it out.

7. mmmburgers

mmmburgers Elite Member

When were dreaming... were not dreaming. We're actually just tripping balls. I'm not sure if you guys heard about it, but its called DMT. its a illegal drug, and our brain produces it. thats what makes our "dreams". and when DMT is realsed into the brain thats when we start to feel tired and when we actually fall asleep and we have a "dream" thats just the DMT fucking with our brain. its wierd stuff. and it also releases DMT when the human body is in alot of stress. like a near death expierence, thats when a body is in alot of stress. and then DMT gets released. thats why you hear some people talk about how they saw god, or saw a vision when they encounter a near death expierence. they were actually just trippin MAD balls.

Yeah... DMT. check it out on wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine

8. Decide

Decide Senior Member

just woke up

had a dream where i put this bag over my head with razor blades on the side and it cut off my head off ... i went to the mirror and i saw my head but its cut off so i went to my mom and asked her and she said i dont have a head in a casual way like nothing happened... than i move my arm around my head and theres nothing there but i can still talk hear and see

fucken weird ass dream and i have alittle neck problems righ tnow

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  9. Blitz411

Blitz411 Senior Member

I remember not too long ago, I had this really disturbing dream where me and my friend put a bomb inside of my sister's car and we waited for her to get in it. So my sister and her little baby got in the car and they blew up.
    I woke up I was all like what the fuck.

10. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

shit man, i don't remember my dreams for more than three days...

but last night i had a dream that i was walking and my legs felt like they were a hundred pounds, and i fell to the ground eventually, with thousands of people walking by. i put my hand out for someone to grab it to pull me up, but everyone was on their cell phones with a briefcase in their hand. a raggedy looking guy came up to me and i rejected his hospitality. he says to me "beggers can't be choosers"

pretty fucked up dream

11. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

I lucid dream almost every night. That was my favorite part of psychology classes, the dream unit. I can remember every little detail from an exact face to the color of a carpet on walking on, and I still remember dreams from when I was a child. I remember them forever.

12. BATER

BATER Senior Member

for some weird reason i always had a reoccuring dream when i was five i was locked in a room with jason from friday the 13 and he was afraid of me and trying to escape from me but he could never unlock the door to get out..trippy shit

13. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

it means ur gay

homo erotic undertone

my dream book would suges u suck cock

14. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

mr sketch, your character is not up to par.

15. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

i havent dreamed anything in a few months...i dont know why.maybe i just for got them or something.but i used to dream about random dead poeple who would follow me around.like my great grandma and just random people that i didnt know but were definitely dead and not to long ago i had a dream of some giant black and white monster that would eat me.and for some reason i enjoyed it.like i enjoyed being eaten alive ad shit.and the last dream that i vividly remember is i was in a warzone.like veitnam and all these bombs were falling around me and i couldnt move.like my legs were broken and some how i was dodging the bombs without moving.and it felt so real..like i was actually there.i remember watching the bombs fall right towards my head and some how i missed it and it didnt go offf but landed like a foot away from me....but most of my dreams involve someone dying.almost always.