Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drugs And Graffiti Dont Mix

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stainone, Nov 22, 2004.

Share This Page

1. fetish

fetish New Member

Vics

1 have medical insurance.
    2 get a hammer from the garage.
    3 break bone of your choice.

Seriously tho unless u live in like a gated community you should be able to find it at school or on the street. Anything more than 3 bucks a pill and you're getting fucked. generic Vicodin have M357 stamped on them and Brandname shit have little V checkmark logos, generic fuck you up just as much.

2. -Sinn-

-Sinn- Senior Member

i can bomb high just not stoned and yes there is a difference

3. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

i crushed some paracetemol n put it in some weed added a drop of glue(super along it )n gave it to a budy of mineresulted in him thinking he was a cat

4. younopewho

younopewho Member

I like going sober, I'll go high if somebody wants to smoke before hand but it doesn't really bother me.. nothing like looking forward to a fat blunt though after a night of bombing.

Going drunk makes you fearless, which in my opinion is bad, you need a little paranoia to keep the balance. I've wanted to go rolling(ecstasy), the painting experience itself would be tight as hell, but if something happened where you had to run and you ended up getting dehydrated.. not worth it.

5. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

i get way to paranoid high, ill bomb on any other drug though

6. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

7. Lucas

Lucas Senior Member

I find that bombing on "highs" makes you way more paranoid then anything. Stoned or drunk is a different story you careless about anything so you start to do dumb as shit and get your self in trouble.So I say it's better to be paranoid cause at least then you'll be more careful.

8. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

piecing high is incredibly easier than you expect(for me atleast) the first piece i ever did i was stoned off my tits and its probably my cleanest painting to date

i went through a stage where i would only piece if i had a couple bongs in me during it

then i ran out of money and painting sober was like starting graff all over again

now i can do bothe atleast,but i still find my stuff much better when i paint stoned,can still bomb stoned no problem,weed makes me less paranoid so i dunno what your all talkin about,i smoke weed to relax not get para'

9. CRN-one

CRN-one Senior Member

You'd be surprised. It's hard to find some places. There's tons of generic hydrocodone, not just that one you mentioned. It comes in 2.5mg, 5mg, 7.5mg and 10mg, with varying amounts of Acetaminophen (generic tylenol). Avoid the 10mg hydrocodone/1000mg acetaminophen ones like the plague, they'll ruin your kidneys/liver in any dose higher than 1 pill.

Doctor shopping is possible but hard to do if you're a kid. I had a legit back problem and it took me forever to get the meds I needed at the time. My best advice would be if you want it bad enough, ask around. Someone has to have a connect. And if you're in highschool, people have that shit all over the place from kids getting their wisdom teeth out. Enjoy that hook while you can.

But be careful with any opiates, they're seriously addictive and the high is too good to walk away from... trust me, I just got out of rehab, and had been using almost daily for nearly 7 years. Not vicodin, mind you, harder opiates... but still, I started with vicodin, and ended up there.

I'll get off my soapbox and shut up now.

10. Huh

Huh Member

i tend not to agree.

drugs when you are sketching are some of the best means of insperation someone can get.

if there is a spot that is going to be covered with people all the time but you want to hit it just have a few beers have a hat on and run up and paint it, because you are a little bit tipsy you don't have the fear or as much of it of being caught.

drugs and peices don't mix

11. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

haha is that you tolda!?

12. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

pfffft street kids do drugs plain and simple. i bet 90% of the people who graff and don't do drugs are from the suburbs

13. vowels

vowels Senior Member

drugs and painting dont mix i would say, but drugs AFTER painting or drugs during sketches is sickk,

14. sactown916trainrat

sactown916trainrat Member

the best is after bombing come home to a nice 40oz and a bong with your best green, but i dont go out high or drunk cause it tends to fuck with your mind and you get to layed back and then before you know it a cop is right up on you and your ass is going to jail. got to keep that mind clear when bombing them streets or what ever your painting.

15. mmmburgers

mmmburgers Elite Member

Man, some times before i go bomb, i ussaly toke a few
    it calms me down :)

16. Special_K

Special_K Senior Member

i like to have a couple drinks before i go. tones down the paranoia that comes from bombing. not enough to get completely drunk though....dont like throwing up after and i dont like falling off buildings

17. CRN-one

CRN-one Senior Member

I did an 80 last night, and a couple hours into it I started cleaning my caps and testing my new paint.... bad idea. my lungs aren't working so great now.

also, haven't slept more than 2 hours in a row in nearly 4 days...

yeah, I'm proof that drugs and (insert anything here) don't mix.

18. KireOne

KireOne Senior Member

maybe you shouldnt just take something that strong without buildin your tolerance up. fuck with roxies or even like half roxies, or if you never do opiates cop some percs and shit and you wont be throwin up or however fucked you are now off one 80.

anyway, i think that certain drugs are good but maybe not so much when your bombing but if your throwin down some sketches you can write some crazy shit

19. CRN-one

CRN-one Senior Member

uh, you obviously never read any of my other posts, I just got out of rehab for 7 years of daily opiate abuse. I was doing 4 or 5 80s a day at one point. My tolorence is legendary.

What fucked me up was painting/cleaning caps in a room with no ventilation and I wasn't wearing my respirator. I pulled an idiot move.

20. CANADIANA

CANADIANA Senior Member

I used to get high before going out..but i find i just get too careless/stupid..hit shit without thinking or forgetting to check to see if anyone is around..now i just save the j for the walk home afterwards.