Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drugs And Graffiti Dont Mix

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stainone, Nov 22, 2004.

Share This Page

1. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

actually close, i'm twelve.

2. gritz.n.gravy

gritz.n.gravy Member

i smoke alot. smoking high helps me. being high doesn't really effect me much, but i seem to be more aware of my surroundings. being drunk is what gets me, because i get rowdy and will do anything. plus im sloppy and dont pay attention for 5 oh.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  3. DoctorOfCrime

DoctorOfCrime Senior Member

Yeah bombing high is alright. Its better if your really high although your graffiti gets abit whack because you might green out half way threw a tag or some thing

4. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK Senior Member

I feel you dog. Weed just gets me relaxed and not really hyped up and chills me out. I usually just walk around when im supposed to be bombin and just say fuck it.Now booz on the other hand is like the complete opposite ya dig.i will do just about ANYTHING when im pissed

5. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

I save my chron for After bombing, reward myself

6. -Wings-

-Wings- Senior Member

^^I do both, I bring two joints along sometimes three smoke one before I go out, smoke another afterwards, and sometimes another joint after another paint session.

7. TheWorldGoneMad

TheWorldGoneMad Member

Being drunk impairs your judgment, and while i LOVE drinking and everything that comes with it. It does not belong on the streets while your bombing, if your fucking smashed and you go and hit a wall or something, your probably focusing all of your fading attention span to the art and you might not notice that car creeping up behind you.

8. sema

sema Senior Member

my boy told me about his friend in tokyo years back was smokin meth for a few days leadin up to his bday n decided to go out bombin freight passed out and woke up wit a bums dick in his ass...dont do it

9. Tony

Tony Elite Member

your boy is just making up excuses for getting fucked in the ass by a homeless guy.

snort cocaine, paint graffiti, repeat.

I've only been caught painting drunk.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
  10. sema

sema Senior Member

ahh haha just sayin dont stay up 4 days smokin tina n decide to go out on a mission, cause when u crash the bums are ready for dishin

11. killroywashere

killroywashere Senior Member

real graff writers roll a blunt with crack and dust
    thats how those nyc cats get their juice
    -SPACEBASE
    so say YES to whizzy

this is all fact

12. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

I feel as if this thread is for the lulz, but im to lazy to go and look back through all the posts so.......
    that straight edge bullshit is GAY, most likely if you meet someone thats straight edge writing, then they are just a phase writer
    mean they'll be out of the game in a matter of months, but the way i see it is, were all out there painting, painting to get away from whatever our troubles may be, and drugs just goes along with that
    i aint into no heavy drugs, but im good with a 40 and a blunt for a paint sesh

13. Tony

Tony Elite Member

let me guess, you just read the Rolling Stone article about JA.

http://www.graffiti.org/dj/ja.html

14. Bilnek

Bilnek Senior Member

The smell of aerosol already gets me high more than any drug can get me high. So i don't need them while bombing.

15. obrutalityx

obrutalityx Senior Member

^^most homosexual comment ever. if u smoke u smoke if u drink u drink, dont stress other peoples habits, who the fuck are we to judge?

16. killroywashere

killroywashere Senior Member

@tony - that and a friend of mine went on a trip to nyc to meet up with some writers and they were planning on doing pcp and bombing. hence the "whizzy" term

17. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

i used to get baked and bomb up every week night. It was some thin to kill the time. Plus walkin streets when ya blottoed is alot more fun

18. Nesta

Nesta Member

im a all day everyday stoner so no i never bomb without having pounded at least 30-40 bong hits that day and probably a few j's (i smoke alot have done for a long ass time). I also usually only paint really late at night while walking back from parties so ill usually have killed a few beers and a half bottle of vodka or so. This combo works well for me although if im staggering drunk then i wont paint. The funnest thing to bomb on is coke altho you will be insanley paranoid and need more after a while, the crasiest thing to paint on was for sure acid altho that was at the tail end of the trip...

19. aaesoo

aaesoo Senior Member

kpin/xanax/any benzo is by far the best drug to bomb on. it's all the fearlessness of alcohol but without the sloppiness.

20. siklikeaidsup

siklikeaidsup Member

I spray paint on the table wait fer it to dry...time lapse............................Take a razor blaze scrape that shit into a fat FUCKING LINE sniff that shit n pass out.......