Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ethics, Morals & Code Of Awriter

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Big TL Springs, Aug 25, 2006.

Share This Page

1. sir.holland

sir.holland Member

yeh i dont think i would ever hit like a church...someones house, schools, cars...not like anyones actual propety ya know? but buildings, walls, boxs, all fair game.

2. satenbake

satenbake Member

Dude, a big part of graffiti is fighting against the government and rights/freedom. The reason i do it is because i see how the government is putting the world on lock down (slowly but surely) and i want as many people as possible to realize how i see things. I also like doing it to spite them and for the straight love for graffiti!

3. vampireboy65

vampireboy65 Senior Member

i not saying we angels but shit graffiti writers have respect ok ya dont tag a grave yard church i mean come on be smart there is a limit come i mean we break the law but we not fucking crazy ass vadels distroying everything in sight

4. vampireboy65

alright why did they distroy the fucking train then???

5. snifter

snifter Member

shit, i'll go ot of my way to vandalize a church. good old fashioned fun. but seriously i gotta agree with the stayin away from personal property, apartment complex's being the exception. and cada housing.

6. _Slur_

_Slur_ Senior Member

Well I think all taggers basically have the same rule they go by, its just basically common sense.

Why would you want to tag a church? why would you need too?

7. snifter

snifter Member

principal.

8. Kode

Kode Member

Alright, I see how mostly everyone is like "Dont tag houses or cars"... There is a U-Haul truck like, 2 minutes away from my apartment. Should I throw a tag on it, or would that be against the rules?

9. _Slur_

_Slur_ Senior Member

Yea likes its basic principals all people go by, tagger or not.

10. CanOx

CanOx Member

What about community centres, hockey rinks...
    public shit like that?

11. vampireboy65

ok for all u ppl ask if i can tag this if i can tag that ok dont tag anything that doesnt bring in money like churchs,privite property,PPLS cars(not u haul and those things) if it a corparation then tag it if it ppl helping out homeless or a church then why the hell tag that graffiti not about being assholes to everyone

12. satenbake

satenbake Member

They are not personally owned by anyone so they are up for grabs. Company Trucks are usually fine, as long as the person driving/using it is not liable for damage caused.

13. tense

tense Elite Member

never x a writer, even if they x'ed u first, called the mark of a toy

14. satenbake

satenbake Member

Very true, even if you get crossed out by a toy, experienced writers can see who the toy is. just keep cool and find creative ways to make them look like a chump, use ur style :p

15. session-one

session-one Senior Member

i think the basics are dont tag card and houses blah blah blah
    but also i dont tag libraries cuz the library is free and shit and its there for US and if we tag it they gotta use money to buff and then they cant buy no more books.

yeah ppls who tag like private property are the reason graf isnt accepted by tones a citizens, theres always gonna be those toys out there tagging private shit givin us ppl who are true to the streets a bad name!

16. satenbake

satenbake Member

either way graffiti will never be tolerated cuz they'll always be straight edge haters.

17. tense

tense Elite Member

r semi trailers private property if they r owned by a trucking company?

18. session-one

session-one Senior Member

nah hit those^^^
    and yeah theres always gonna be hayers no matter what
    at least in frisco ova hear all the hippies are all like"yaaaaaaaa man(with a stoned expression) free art is cooooooool fuck tha syyyyyyyyyyyystem"
    and most pplz dont give too much of a shit

19. tense

tense Elite Member

wat bout ppls fences? r those cool too?

20. mada focka

mada focka Senior Member

i dont do
    -private property like houses and apartments
    -cars, unless they piss me off or its a buisness van
    -churches, temples, sinigouges, etc.
    but i will do a school, as long as its not elementry and ill only do little stuff like marker tags on dumpsters or stickers.