Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ethics, Morals & Code Of Awriter

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Big TL Springs, Aug 25, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Hase_NM_27

Hase_NM_27 Member

Ok, when you guys say houses you mean like houses that people actually live in, not abondoned ones right.

2. tense

tense Elite Member

yes, abandoned ones r all good.

3. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Yes, thats exactly what we mean.

For all of you people getting mad at members saying "I'll bomb anything" or "I'll bomb a church" have you ever heard of the phrase "Either everythingis ok, or nothing is" ? You can't decide what can be bombed, and what can't. I personally would be pissed if someone wrote on my church, or anyones church, but that's MY opinion. If someone else thins it's ok, you can get mad, but still people have different thought processes and believe in dfferent things.

4. tense

tense Elite Member

its all good if the graffiti ur doing is just graffiti, but if ur writing hate slurs on a church thats just fuked up, sum kids did that too a church in my neighbourhood`, honestly, its worse then writing on the ppls houses, its just fukin stupid

5. Hase_NM_27

Hase_NM_27 Member

Same here, I would not dare to write on someone elses house that there living in. But empty ones I would.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2007
  6. everlasting

everlasting Senior Member

i forgot one, i wouldnt go over a r.i.p mural

7. session-one

session-one Senior Member

^^^oh fuck yeah man that shit is fucked up
    man that shit is jus like hittin up a graveyard

8. Canbz

Canbz Member

i agree with not hitting people personal property. i was on my home the other night and this shifty toy borrowed a can and hit up som1s caravan with his shit tag.made me feel bad

9. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

i hit up an abandoned house when i was just starting, tiny tag in an alley on the garage door, now i feel bad because the people that moved in are super nice and the tag was super toy

10. SnaREone

SnaREone Member

i write on shyt that dont matter. poles, walls, bus shelters, busses, benches, trucks, signs, electric boxes, doors, or anything thats written on already too never churches, houses, national land marks n shit. police stations? well if i kan and i know i wont get caught then hell yea. i was walking and on the front window of a police headquarters sum kid went over it with etch..thats what i love to see. lol

11. Chulo

Chulo Senior Member

dont rack unless u r ready, cause if u get caught, the paint gets locked up instead of just sittin out

12. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

dont bomb indian burial ground, i hear them bitches get nasty ;)

13. Atom1er

Atom1er Senior Member

someone wrote hate shit all on this church near me
    "fuck god"
    "hail satan"
    weird pentagram shit
    etc. etc.
    it was gay and made me angry

14. Nocturnal

Nocturnal New Member

oh man trust me you do not want to do that. :p

15. Sick!

Sick! Senior Member

i dont tag churches temple historical buildings cars houses or hobos or druggies unless they deserve it and did something to me, or my art

16. wolsley

wolsley Senior Member

Thats really stupid they achieved nothing by smashing a train up other than giving us an even worse name. I might be inexperienced but that is a fucking stupid thing to do and will only cause problems. Its not an excuse to destroy a train in that way. That is not art its pathetic.

Oh and me personally. I wont write on peoples property or places of worship (I'm an atheist but its a thing of morals.) Also however bad someone else's work is I will not go over it.

17. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

yea also they wont get any ups at all,cuss that train would stop runing cuss it was soo fucked, its like peiceing an old house then burning it down wats the point

18. Derogatory9o5

Derogatory9o5 Senior Member

If we diden't already have a bad enough name for our selves eh... fuck

19. Lucas

Lucas Senior Member

The only things I won't write on is private property. To bad for everything else.

20. slip1

slip1 New Member

they only did that cus one of the rail workers caught them tagging and he bet them up and they wer just gettin bak at him