Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ethics, Morals & Code Of Awriter

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Big TL Springs, Aug 25, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Tink

Tink Member

thats just childish

2. Tink

Tink Member

It just comes to how you want to be treated and giving people that same respect

3. spiltink

spiltink Banned

if someone does a shitty thing over a 15 year old piece then you should give them no respect? but not tag over everything they do?

4. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

so the homeless give a rip about graff on their 'homes'??

5. EnZ0

EnZ0 Member

I'm against taggin churches, houses, cars, certain private property(country clubs and the like), schools, playgrounds.

6. -NiSe-

-NiSe- Senior Member

I agree with everything but playgrounds, id throw some tags up around in one or slap some stickers. :p

7. Festo

Festo Member

For tagging : parks, garbage cans, bins, signs, floors, fences, trains, walls and any toy shit

against : churches, tombstones and private property

EXCEPTIONS : do you guys ever see those PERFECT white fences like not wood ones but like white chain link and plastic fences? even though there someones property sometimes i hit those but only if its in a visible area

8. cautionflamable

cautionflamable Member

I'm out to make art not vandalize so i think anything is fair game unless it is art already..cars arent cool though

9. TheFirm

TheFirm Member

I hit up anything I want BUT cars (unless they're big white moving trucks ^_^)
    We have no morals and ethics.. we go out to paint to simply destroy shit and show how graph is a form of art if done right.
    Churches I could give a F**k about , its a building just like any other and I dont believe in that hocus pocus crap , the priest can take some time to buff it since they're not allowed to have a wife heheheh. Houses are cool too, just don't write your word or it'll eventually find you.. unless you scoped out the house and knows who lives there
    This is just my opinion dont start hatin cause I dont love Jesus :( Vandals/Writers are the same you cannot classify them as two different people .. even if you throw up a piece under a bridge its considered vandalism

10. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

most of us DO have some scruples......ill steal,fight and write on most things, peoples property and churches or most family business's no..... unless you know whose house it is...., could be some poor little old lady in there...thefirm you sound like youre trying far to hard to be a badboy rebel mate

11. -NiSe-

-NiSe- Senior Member

people like that give writer a bad name. Vandals and writer are two different things. One looks for excuses to do dumb shit but true graff writers have limits such as someones personal shit. Writer write on the governments shit to say fuck them and to express themselves. Writer are NOT vandals...... entirely ;)

12. Fang

Fang Senior Member

^ exactly, but we're criminals too (//_^)

13. unknown87

unknown87 Member

prep where youre goig to do a pice make sure your safe and dont put other grff artists indanger i.e. electic lines etc never tell the cops you no the other graff artists if you get caught and the same as first post. no hurces, gravestones but everything else is game. Unknown !!!

14. morganfreeman

morganfreeman Member

dont tag a cemetary or a car

15. morganfreeman

morganfreeman Member

16. must.bomb.chicago

must.bomb.chicago Member

here, lets keep it simple. don't tag anything you like or respect. simple enough?

17. SPAZZ

SPAZZ New Member

Keep graff in neighborhoods that already have a mass quantity of graff. Bathrooms of corperations, ie: fastfood, fair game. Destroy that shit. Don't let extreme toys infiltrate your hood. Have fun with it.

18. SiteGraff

SiteGraff Senior Member

yeah i dont paint on churches or graveyards or anything like that, thats pretty much it

19. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

No churches, gov. buildings, cars, houses (actually thats a lie, i have tagged houses :p ) or gravestones
    But i will tag: walls, apartments, trains, moving trucks, tankers or 18 wheelies, fast food resteraunts, gas stations anything like that…

20. CANADIANA

CANADIANA Senior Member

idk i probably shouldn't give a fuck seeing as it IS graffiti.
    I wont paint personal vehicles, houses or anything on the houses immediate property, churches of any kind, grave yards, day care centers, vet clinics, certain historical buildings and land marks or monuments honoring specific people. Houses and churches I will hit if they are dilapidated.

Everything else is fair game.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012