Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ethics, Morals & Code Of Awriter

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Big TL Springs, Aug 25, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Kinger79

Kinger79 Member

2. jestCLS

jestCLS New Member

Never tag churches. Im not religious, but i still think it's a dickish move. I'll tag one if its a perfect spot and it happened to be a church, but i would never just walk up to the door and tag it. Never hit cars or personal property. It's just not right, somebody has to take the time out of their day to clean it up and they don't even get paid for it. Never start stupid beef. There's only one writer i've ever had beef with and he 100% deserved more than what i did. There are plenty of walls to go around, no reason to hate. I never cross out shit and write "Fuck you toy!" I've never respected those people. What's with the hate? We all gotta start somewhere.

3. CharlieScene

CharlieScene Member

word to big bird.

4. earf

earf Senior Member

no homes, cars, or small businesses

5. Hylite

Hylite Member

Churches are a given, no cars, houses, anything owned by individuals is just dumb. If you owned a small business i'm sure you wouldn't like tags on your front door, it's bad for business. that kind of stuff really boosts your consequences too if you get caught. schools aren't good, and i'm not sure why but it doesn't feel right bombing parks either. If it's questionable then look around and if there is graff already on it then i don't hesitate.

6. millie

millie Senior Member

what i think is like my dad has me a fuckin boy scout i hae it and it sucks ass but i also write lol then got caugh then...lol but i write somthin fucked up on churches but no houses probly, i go to abandoned buildings and shit some alleys and shit i use shit way too much but just i found this out the hard way, keep it minor like don't flip off camras and shit keep it at specific places not just any place but if you do it on busnuises then like they have to pay for it and don't get caught especially lol i already said hat but... im done happy taggin'

7. TooYoungForMercy

TooYoungForMercy New Member

fuck a church. they are professional thieves as far as im concerned. i hit anything i can get away with, save for someones home. not so much out of principle as much as it just dosent look good. i dont like to think of it as a moral battle. It is simple good spots and bad. shit that is worth hitting and shit that isnt.

8. dmgraff

dmgraff Senior Member

i only hit tax payed stuff like electric boxes tunnles some walls and companys i dont like (barely)

9. FAIL 1R

FAIL 1R New Member

i have seen a guy do a throwe on a hobos back when he was sleeping. idk if i would do that.:confused:

10. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

i dont like to touch cars unless there vans or trucks. i dont like to touch people's houses unless theres already graf on it. and windows, i feel really bad everytime i hit somones window.

11. Preamium

Preamium New Member

Dont hit houses or personal daily driver cars... destroy everything else u see.. fuck the government and jus about everybody else.. we are all vandals regardless if u like it or not.. Dont be a pussy and hit spots were if u do happen to get caught u wont get in as much trouble.. fuck that.. go hard or go home ya feel me. word up one

12. spookza2

spookza2 Senior Member

id say start with garbages and park benches the go to like abandoned buildings and bridges but like you say never hit up a church or someones house unless they deserve it

13. spookza2

spookza2 Senior Member

14. spookza2

spookza2 Senior Member

definitely agree after a while your just like fuck it haha

15. Sicotik13

Sicotik13 Senior Member

no churches, no kid schools or popular playgrounds, i try to stay away from the mom an pop stores too, and of course no grave yards

16. Preamium

Preamium New Member

personally i dnt hit churches but if i see one hit i dnt trip.. hit all playgrounds and kill schools.. i agree no graveyards out of repect but bom moms and pops
    GET UP

17. Sicotik13

Sicotik13 Senior Member

highschools are ok and maybe some middle schools but like elementary and preschools i find wrong and most playgrounds out here are the little schools

18. Naffanya

Naffanya New Member

you are right

Sorry, what you mean?

19. Sicotik13

Sicotik13 Senior Member

where im from the only playgrounds are at the little kid schools

20. "MONSTER"

"MONSTER" Member

writer to writer ethics are simple throwup goes over a tage a piece goes over a throw up anything out of that order and ur liable to get ur ass stomped or all ur shit f'ed up for the rest of ur writing carreer