Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ethics, Morals & Code Of Awriter

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Big TL Springs, Aug 25, 2006.

Share This Page

1. BAPKEB

BAPKEB Senior Member

like those staggering bumbs

2. Big TL Springs

Big TL Springs Member

you also never want to heat up a chill spot like a train yard by taggin every cot damn thing you see during the entrance you take...or leaving trash and empty cans,,, small petty stuff that shouldnt realy have need for me to discuss. you should know that.

3. Kim Jong Il

Kim Jong Il Senior Member

only ever hit one freight at a time cause if you hit em all then they know you were there on a certain night and that heats you and everyone else who hits your layup. and why the fuck wouldnt you hit a bum thats ups that walk around and bug ppl what more could you ask for.? dont hit furenal homes or anywere dead peeps chill at all or hospitals for that matter. other then that hit whatever but dont be suprised when you get shot at for hitting my ride or ny house cause youve been warned

4. Kim Jong Il

Kim Jong Il Senior Member

shit thats shit sucks, whats the point of kicking up the lights and smashing the windows, why wud u want ur name up like that [/b][/quote]
    ooops double post but watev to the kids who dont get this vid they are euro its part of there subculture have none of you seen dirty hand series its all about destroying everything to them that is normal to us its rediculus but dont hate on them its their scene and thats howthey roll it just is.

5. PanDEMIC

PanDEMIC Senior Member

hitting cars and peoples houses is just stupid. its nothing more than a personal attack on someone you dont even know and if you ever got caught that person could sue the shit out of you. other than that whatever u do is your own thing.

in the paradigm of a free society, every action is justafiable. so release your angst onto dumpsters, bustops, walls, ect. its your job as a writer to interrupt the boring uniformity of commonplace society. its anti-advertising. its destruction. its creation. its whatever the fuck you want it to be.

go after the media. hit every newspaper box with the most permenant shit you can get your hands on. do it right on the front glass part so people cant read the headline.

"it must not be forgotten that every media proffessional is bound by wages and other rewards, and recompenses to a master, and sometimes to several; and that each and every one of them knows he is dispensable"

paint is your excalibur and anonymity is your armor. without paint your anonymity is useless and without anonymity your paint will rudely bend you over and rape you in the ass.

p.s. dont watch tv. read books and shit. sketch. think. program yourself before society does it for you.

6. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

ooops double post but watev to the kids who dont get this vid they are euro its part of there subculture have none of you seen dirty hand series its all about destroying everything to them that is normal to us its rediculus but dont hate on them its their scene and thats howthey roll it just is. [/b][/quote]
    its just staight savage
    if you aint seen that you aint nothing

7. snap_pxc

snap_pxc Senior Member

Shouldnt even really need a page like this.
    its's pretty straight forward, dont bomb sum1's house or car unless the deserve it
    if u really wanna bomb churches i dont give a fuck

JST GET UP.

8. NyLa

NyLa Member

i like the way you think.

9. CANADIANA

CANADIANA Senior Member

you kill one train and break all the windows in the other ones so that they run the train with all the graffiti in it.

10. i aint buffin

i aint buffin Senior Member

some fucken jew fucke toy ***** tagged every tomb stone in a grave yard... now i hope i never see that agen because that a discrace for the dead

11. snap_pxc

snap_pxc Senior Member

12. 88krimez

88krimez New Member

honestly get it straight, tagging isnt about getting back against anyone, its about the feel, the energy you get after your first piece, you want that then hit something up, no churches no houses, or cars, but anything and everything else should be an empty canvas for your piece. I like hittin up schools, i mean yea they cover em up, but hell it's inspiring future writters right?

13. wallowinginignorance

wallowinginignorance New Member

I read something in this thread where someone was saying that the ground should not be painted. Like the sidewalk and shit... I don't get it. What's wrong with painting on the ground? Anyone else feel that way or is it just the one guy?

14. NyLa

NyLa Member

i've hit sidewalks before. i don't see anything wrong with it.

15. kila

kila Senior Member

couldn't of said it better...

16. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

Werd.

When your going to do something, think if the long term effects there in that spot or area. is it going to be there forever? No but for a very long time if it doesn't get buffed right away.
    if your going to do a piece when you know it's ugly as shit, dont' do it unless you plan on going over it or you're just gonna get dissed and ruin your reputation as a writer.

my 2 centz

Who agrees that bombing should have a purpose?

17. OsMoZ

OsMoZ Senior Member

hitting sideways is ok man no prob with that cuz the rain/snow weather in general will make it dissapear in like 6-8months i tagged on the sideway nesxt to my house 1in silver krylon and 1 in black krylon and the silver dissapeared and the black one might be too after winter

18. SKiL

SKiL Member

the so called ethics of a writer didnt evolve from writers being moral.in fact they evolved from writers being smart.read up on your law people.

Basicly there are two ways to get a felony doing graffiti.
    1)you do 1500$ to 20,000$ worth of damage. now obviously noone if you get a felony this way you are doing your job.
    2)as stated in penal code 23.08. if you tag on a school(public or private, a place of worship, a hospital, a civic center that offers social services, or a place where a person can live{no matter the amount of tags or damage}

now,if i am not mistaken, all of these "writers Ethics" are adressed in #2.
    Its Simple, writers would rather not get a felony that can send you to state jail for 1 tag.

19. noam12

noam12 Senior Member

i say bomb whatevr u want, its not ur problem if someone bombs a fucking like orphanedge and gets beat on by lil kids with horibble lisp's

20. emokid

emokid Senior Member

that film is harsh on the poor train, but it doesnt half look like fun