Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ethics, Morals & Code Of Awriter

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Big TL Springs, Aug 25, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Rudeboy

Rudeboy New Member

for the love of god if you are going to cover someone's peice, then out-paint them. dont just tag over a bomb that took time and effort. also, don't write over someone who clearly has better handstyles than you.

:ph34r:

2. mask_301

mask_301 Senior Member

dont do shit on religious buildings
    dont go over a memorial piece

3. leg-e-leg

leg-e-leg Senior Member

ready on tha right...

ready on tha left

4. cream soda

cream soda Senior Member

no cars unless there abondoned of course.
    no churches
    no graveyard stuff.
    I like...never do it on nice buildings.......theres enough shitty looking stuff around....no small buisnesses or new buisnesses. no houses...no animals......

5. Sentile

Sentile Senior Member

Churches
    Houses
    Animals
    Cars
    Small buisenesses
    People
    >>> But defintatly H2b places

6. N.O.T.E

N.O.T.E Senior Member

7. DROOL

DROOL Member

NO CHURCHES! I don't do people's houses either. Unless it is like an apartment building which is a different story. If you were to tag a Police HQ than kudos to you cuz you have balls.

8. omek1

omek1 Member

after reading all these shit......

What I wont bomb-

- Historical stuff (you cant find these original shit anymore, fuk copies)
    - Private car (private white van yes(not those BMW or 4WD, private truck still yes)
    - Why no church? If that church was built more then 50 years, I'll let it go
    - Gravestone (but walls along grave yard, lets tag it)
    - Anything raise the no. of securities/cops (do that if you're not visiting that area often, but sorry to the writers in that area)

9. acidconceptone

acidconceptone Senior Member

tagging stuff is wrong anyways. most of it looks like garbage. if ur gonna do it do it. but like someone said a few pages back "dont etch jims pet store where you got your fish when you were 7 thats just fucking wrong." or something. i agree with this. trucks are fair game but i wonder about white vans sometime. i dunno its all just stuff and its wrong to paint on it. just pick and choose nobody can tell you DO THIS or DONT DO THAT. just do ya thing.

10. FEAT(wink)

FEAT(wink) New Member

Well really im surprised to c other than the obvious religous nd personal property is that no 1 said not to hit up R.I.P murals its fucked up when a person is dead they have more beef than when they were alive

11. meRlin68

meRlin68 Senior Member

Those guys are pretty fucked in the head, don't do that shit, the government is our friend <_<

But seriously, that's what gives us such bad names.

But, It's always tough to resist fucking things up that bad. :(

haha, sLeet, just read your post, nice one. [/b][/quote]
    what is us????? we are not all in the same crew or group of people, we just happen 2 commit similar crimes in the general populations eyes, we're all completely differant. there is no us, u cant put taggers in2 a general group like that. thats wut the anti-graffiti ppl do, but i get ya point no offense 2 u.

anyway, i wuldnt hit a home or mom n pop store unless it had alredy bn hit (not windows or nething tho)...but i culd care less about churches n the gov (i probably wont hit a church but i dont have a moral reason i wuld just feel bad 4 the ppl)

12. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

Im a christian so im totally against tagging a church at all, no houses unless abandoned

13. Cut Throat Savage

Cut Throat Savage Senior Member

U knkow what, I used to have ethics and morales but they ran out when I realized society hated us.

BOMB EVERYTHING. Though I do not paint certain things, I have nothing against anyone else painting anything.

14. .Smoke.

.Smoke. Member

What I don't understand is why we hate the govt. but we won't graff on a church when our country and govt. was created because of our divergent religious ways. Anyway yeah, correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't our country built up by Puritans who weren't accepted and/or didn't appreciate the religious ways of the British therefore coming to America in hopes of a new way of life where they could practice religion with freedom and not the constraints of British rule? And wasn't our government modeled after the Greek Democracy and Roman Republic which in turn was modeled after the way the Greek Gods looked after it's people; without a single person in absolute power yet having a main leader. Gods, demigods, titans etc. representing Senate/house and Zeus a.k.a. Jupiter representing the presidential position? Sort of like checks and balances where everyone could put eachother in check if they didn't like how somthing was.

I don't know, just a couple questions for you guys. Because if we hate the government, how can we respect religion? Aside from jacking the thread, I don't bomb churches because it affects the people who worship them. I think it's morally wrong to disrespect someone's faith like that. I don't mess with houses because you're hurting the little guy. I would definitely bomb a major company building if they support sweat shops. (yeah yeah yeah, i got some sweat shop clothes, shut up! It's almost impossible to get clothes that aren't in some way connected to a sweat shop.) Government buildings, eh, I don't know. Potentially getting arested, fined, and put in jail versus getting my name up there doesn't really seem worth it.

15. .Smoke.

.Smoke. Member

16. ILuvHoodRats

ILuvHoodRats Senior Member

I think u right smoke ...lets bomb everything

i have a question shall we bomb taxis?? LOL

17. Casa45

Casa45 Senior Member

^^^^
    Why the fuck not! ;)

18. .Smoke.

.Smoke. Member

It would be hella funny to hit a taxi with black paint and make it look like a bumble bee, but why hit a taxi when a bus gives you a bigger canvas?

19. Copieright

Copieright Senior Member

No houses of worship
    No graveyards or memorial things (not english so don`t know the words)
    No private property

the rest is fine!!

20. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

smoke- im to lazy to read your wole post but the first line or to said some thing along the lines of we hate the governtment and well hit gov't shit but not house of worship or private property. correct me if im wrong

to everybody-

but the reason is everybody has some sort of religious direction even if they dont support organized religion than thats the way they go. but for the people who do which is the the majority of the world, you respect that. you respect that writer whos better than you you dont put your tag up on his special spot because you want the ups, your going to get the ups but all those people that respect him are going to hate you as well as all the people that see you going over somebody better than you.

all in all graff is about respect as well as getting up and the art.
    now you might say"if its about respect and beeing nice then why are you in it in the first place" theres a certain extent to the respect in graff.

and if thats not a good enough reson think of all those g'd up thugs rockin cross's there relious and trust me you dont want all the g's in your area after you.....unless you live in a rich town of bitches....then keep bombin churches you bring heat to the town once the church tells the police and soon you have a curfew in your town and yu and your friend will get arested.