Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ever Get Caught Or Almost Caught?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by "SOAP", Jun 12, 2005.

Share This Page

?

wheres ur fav place to tag?

1. bathrooms

13.9%
  2. under bridges

26.1%
  3. skools

4.0%
  4. trains

14.2%
  5. tunnels

8.8%
  6. other

33.0%
  1. chief

chief Senior Member

umm shoplifting

2. Edward"Sezer"Hands

Edward"Sezer"Hands Elite Member

community service i'm guessing or a fine.

3. vampireboy65

vampireboy65 Senior Member

ok so today i was down by this creek by my house and it on a sorta busy road but not like a high way or anything. anyways it is where i go to practice so me and my friend were down there and i heard a foot step i look over and there is a guy standing there walking around with his backto us we walked the other way really fast and dropped the cans and left are packs and hid then my friend went back for the cans and paint like 30 sec later and the guy was fucking gone like he had never been there scary shit man

4. K(i)ng

K(i)ng Senior Member

im pretty bad at sneaking out of my house, so almost every time i go its a close call, but never got into any trouble for it.

5. Doce-idk

Doce-idk Member

lol i got some getting caught stories. in grade 7 my school basketball team was at a turni and me and my friend bombed the change room we were in. and after the game are coatch asked us who did it and my stupid friend said this. word for word " i have paint but i dont use it for graffiti i do stuff.. ummm other stuff " so i almost got caught then couse hes a nark goof who is just strait stupid toy. another time there was me my friend and some other kid and a guy followed us for almost 2 hours when we were tagging untill my stupid friend noticed he was following us and stoped to talk to him to find out what he was doing. but i talked out of that. k this time me and my friend were going bombing on a arena roof and i was allready up getting out my paint and he was standing on the ground trying to get up and a cop pulled in the parking lot so i threw my bag and jumped off. ran for my bag and when i went to grab it a can blew up couse from when i threw it so i just left all my shit (7cans and tips) and i just ran. other times i have just ran real fast.

6. *Soap*

*Soap* Guest

Never got caught...always silent and fast

7. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

hope ur not talking about ur sex life

8. _Dust_

_Dust_ Senior Member

i was in an ally painting and a cop drove by i stopped and ducked and it got quiet. then the sierns blared out from the other end of the ally so i ran like fuck. ditched my bag behind a gas station and chilled inside the station for a while. then got my stuff and left

Last edited: Jun 8, 2007
  9. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

i got caught jerkin off by my grandma once
    shes catholic and shit

10. ~$dead presidents$~

~$dead presidents$~ Elite Member

11. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

haha, ive never been caught wakin off cause im just to slik and do it wit my door locked, lol

12. everlasting

everlasting Senior Member

ive never been chased but have had some close calls.
    Me and my friend had just finished a wall (this was during the day)and we where on are way back home there was a bridge that you could climb up the side and we were taging the bridge and i climbed to the top which wasnt very high but anyway and i climbed back down and my friend went to do the same on the other side and a cop came on a bike. Luckly i saw him a second before he got there and i yelled my friends name and he put the can in his pocket. The cop thought he was hiding drugs,lol, and he ask us if we had drugs or beer and all this and then took my friends bag and felt to see if there was anything in it that had nothing in it thankfuly and he said we could go.

Then it was me and another one of my friends and we went out a couple of nights ago and we had just finished like 4 hollows on two differnt walls and we were walking to the next spot and a state cop stoped and ask us are last names out of his car window and we told him and he left. A minute before this happen i had hid my bag of paint which had 3 cans,caps, and a marker and i kept one can in my pocket. So he drove down and i was relieved that he had left and a few minutes later he came flying down the street with his lights on. He got out and ask wat we where doing and i gave him some bullshit excuse and it worked and the can was sticking out of my pocket but he didnt say anything he just took down are names and then said we could go.

And finaly i was doing a fill on a chill wall a few days ago and some old lady walked by and was like pacing behind me watching me i said hi to her and she just walked away, i thought it was kinda funny.

13. Snuff

Snuff Senior Member

got busted at walmart on friday . i tried to run and the security dude tackled me to the ground.. damn.

14. iLL-WoN

iLL-WoN Senior Member

lmao i did too but they had to cut me out

15. stay(KooL)92

stay(KooL)92 Member

16. Lucas

Lucas Senior Member

I was with a couple of my buddies and we were all putting up some throw ups.One guy got caught and he ratted us all out so they let him off the hook and the rest of us got fined a pretty penny.

17. stewlil

stewlil New Member

I got caught by the BTP doing some railside tracks, a train saw one of us somehow, nd called em. then anutherone stopped lol scared us shitless. So we left after it went nd i saw some of my mates talking to the BTP so i doubled back and hid in the bushes with a mate, then u hear my gay ass mates (at least then) voice calling out to us to come over so we had no choice really nowhere to run. Fuckin' prick dragged us down with him.

Got off with a reprimand for 3 years, 1 year left! No fines or anything but i did get my dna and fingerprints taken

18. OSET SBK

OSET SBK Member

3 weeks ago i got off a train and done a thowie and when i walked out of the station and 2 btp were in the car park walking towards the train

19. jose2131558

jose2131558 New Member

How do u start a thread

how do u start a thread

20. Smae

Smae Member

got caught once while bombing under a bridge... I ran just as fast as I could for bout 5 mins and then they gave up.
    other time I got caught bombing an old factory and this car stops next to me, 2 guys come out of the car and they ask: U also did those over there?" and i'm like"naah, don't kno who wuz it" and they said" that's cool" and just drived away...
    and the last time I wuz gonna bomb some trains and a guy from the station saw me before I started and he comes up to me asking wot I wuz doin and I said "just takin a walk"... he said he'd call the cops to take me home(dont kno why) and I just said fuck u and left...