Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ever Get Caught Or Almost Caught?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by "SOAP", Jun 12, 2005.

Share This Page

?

wheres ur fav place to tag?

1. bathrooms

13.9%
  2. under bridges

26.1%
  3. skools

4.0%
  4. trains

14.2%
  5. tunnels

8.8%
  6. other

33.0%
  1. Reinone

Reinone Senior Member

about 1 month ago, my friend and I went to an huge hangar to make a whole fresk on it because there were a huge bad ass roller made by toyz with other shits on it. so we went in front of the wall to see what we could do ( daylight) and we looked for the owner. He came with his old fashioned tractor ( its in a lil field near my house where the train pass). he stole my identity card ( he just asked to know what was my name ) but he wanted to called the cops so we wanted to fought but he was fucking drunnkk asshole !!! so we waited until him and cops came back...than they brang us and we just got a lil notice....kinda unbelievable story ...
    p.s : lil purpose...never ask a farmer to paint his hangar dress-up with painted pants and bags full of bombs .....

2. PaintThaStreets P.T.S

PaintThaStreets P.T.S Senior Member

ne one else make sence of that^^ i didnt...
    caught like 5 times aressted 1

yeh cops aressted me but vigelante fucks all ways catch me but i always give em the same fake name then run.....

3. capitol

capitol Senior Member

i was in a rauchy shitty terrible yard in northern saskatchewen..painting a shitty wheatie in broad daylite in a fairly open area..thinkin that no one even worked with the shitty trains in that terrible yard..asnd yea uhm didnt realized that i was near a cn road and a cnworker truck drove by..i ducked and ran into some really thick dense bushes and ditched my paint(2 cans of montana that i had to ditch befor my flight back home anyways...) then when i hightailed it uotta their right back into the ghetto that surrounded the yard..i alter realized that no one cares about that yard..so i guess i got scared for nothin..

4. Stonk

Stonk Senior Member

one time i was about to do a roof spot. i had hid behind dumpsters and climbed up over like a 8 foot fence and then looked over and reazlized the gate to the fence was open kinda pissed me off but anyway..i jump the fence that is blocking off the ladder to the roof, get on top, and right when im about to paint i took one more walk on the roof just to make sure everything was straight. and right when im turning back some old guy opens the door with a flashlight and is looking straight at me..so i try and sweet talk me but hes saying "I have been working this building for 20 years..what the fuck are you doing? you painting on my fucking building" me "no sir i was just kinda chilling..i dont have a home and i saw some other guy climb down so i figured i would just check it out." him "no your not just up here for nothing, what the hell are you doing?" "honestly sir i was just curious" still he didn't believe me so he said well lets go call the cops and find out just who you are.. well i said fuck that and dipped out to the ladder, and about half way i jumped off down not realizing i was still about 12-15 ft. up. landed rolled and took off sprinting. ran for about 5 blocks..then just took back roads for about 5 more blocks in case cops were looking. but about 3 blocks into running i realized i had gotten the worst heel bruise ever (if you skateboard you know what i mean) it was terrible, i had a limp for 3 weeks straight. sucked

5. rekon

rekon Senior Member

bathrooms you get to take a nice dump and have all the time in the world to do a tag or w\e

6. snezoner

snezoner Senior Member

my friend that i mentored into writing and i decided to DESTROY the shitfuck of a town we lived in, in six hours we ended up doing a little bit over hundred thousand dollars in damage, but all the buses we fucked up ended up having insurance against writers so we ended up having to pay about ten grand each and i spent a lil over a month locked up. the best part was that i tried to steal all the pictures that the pigs took of the graff while i was cuffed to the wall in the station, but then they searched me... hah

7. TESTER

TESTER Senior Member

i was doing a throw on a trainbridge, i had my legs behind a pipe and was holding on to the things that stick out, after i got done and was still standing onn the outside of the bridge i hear a car coming from the other side really slow, no one goes slow on this part of the road so i booked it to the end of the bridge, as i got there the cop comes out under the bridge i ran across the bridge and over some tracks then came back around through some appartments got in my car around the corner from the bridge got in my car drove out and looked to my right and saw the cop still looking and drove past him, looked at my throw and then went home.

8. 2D.

2D. Member

wtf when the fuck do you forum whores actually get outside to get caught??

9. rekon

rekon Senior Member

shit man same fucking thing happend to me last week i climbed a rooftop onto these shops and i did about 4 tags and saw cops roll past but they didnt see i was like daaym im lucky n e ways me a lil drunk decided to jump off the roof 7 metres which fucking high onto straight concreate my friends picked me up n were like your fucking crazy lol , but yea its true i have big heel bruise but the rest of my feet are fine , ive been limping for a week so far its getting better tho :) i went n check the spot i supose it was worth it lol

10. braxtons a g

braxtons a g Senior Member

ahhahahahahaha

11. rekon

rekon Senior Member

close one time aye i was doing rooftop and and 5-0 rolls past on road n i just lay flat on my face n waited till they gone finshed the rooftop , i was silly enough to jump down tho... my feet hurt :( lol im silly cunt sometimes

Last edited: Sep 13, 2007
  12. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

tunnels are pretty chill.who the hell bombs skools anyway?

13. FuGu

FuGu Senior Member

Ive never been caught by cops, Ive had people stair, thats about it

I like to bomb in tunnels, on bridges,overpasses,rooftops (ive only been on one lol).

14. paste

paste Senior Member

Got caught wheatpasting yesterday. Have to get another name now. Shit.

15. 0lick

0lick Banned

you robbed a daycare....you monster o_O

16. Derogatory9o5

Derogatory9o5 Senior Member

Almost been caught many times... I guess im just that sneaky..

17. coser1

coser1 Senior Member

man it sucks getting caught they make such a big deal out of the dumbest thing i mean really thed rather come after us when they prob have something better to do...they made me go to court for a lousy 50 buck i coulda just payed out of my pocket

18. 0lick

0lick Banned

i hate it when the dumbass lady tries to be the hero...and yes..its always a girl that catches me. the guys just look at me and dont give a shit.

then the "hero" sais "you kno that illigal!!" no shit sherlock. and "do you want me to call the police" wtf do you think?

its annoying lol

19. coser1

coser1 Senior Member

yeah thats true i don't think a girls always like well or some thing like that...well some guy came up to me while i was doing a throw up and asked me what i was doing and what my signature was

20. 0lick

0lick Banned

hahah

"oh hey. im ***** im *** years old. i go to ******** highschool. my phone number is *** ****. i live on **** ****** * ****** area code ***** in **. feel free to call me anytime =]"

some bitch tricked me into giving up my real name "birth name"

so its a 2 way street with a center divider. im on one side and this girl pulls over "on the other side" she acts all nice goin "oh hey do you live around here???" my dumbas sais yah. then she goes " can you show me how to get to ****** high school" i give her the way. then she goes "wow thanks,. hey whats ur name?" then i go " oho im *********"

then she goes into satanic mode "YAH WELL I SAW YOU TAG THAT BOX. U KNO THATS ILLGEAL WRITE." "ok....." "IM GONN REPORT YOU TO YOUR SCHOOL" "thats nice." then i walk acrros the street n go home without hitting up anything at all =[ i though shed call the cops ==[=[=[=[=[