Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ever Get Caught Or Almost Caught?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by "SOAP", Jun 12, 2005.

Share This Page

?

wheres ur fav place to tag?

1. bathrooms

13.9%
  2. under bridges

26.1%
  3. skools

4.0%
  4. trains

14.2%
  5. tunnels

9.1%
  6. other

32.9%
  1. ClownPrince.

ClownPrince. Member

Haha damn dude, I can't escape this shit today.
    Nice first post guy, I smell bacon.

2. vowels

vowels Senior Member

you dont have to give him email through an email, i dont think hes a "cop" not a pig.. but ok

no i have never got caught yet, im contimplating whether or not i would run or just take the shit, because if you run and get caught your twice as fucked.. idk.. i feel bad for fat writers lol

3. ClownPrince.

ClownPrince. Member

I'm bumping.

4. harry

harry Senior Member

my favorite chill spot are just abandoned anythingh really.....

5. Cham

Cham Elite Member

what the hell did you steal from a day care? and what kids are in day care at age 10 and up? you robbed a tard day care?

ive been arrested once, but I didn't do shit. some retard called the cops casue someone did some dusties on his piss yellow house. 6 months later my case was dismissed

I have been almost caught countless times

6. Huh

Huh Member

nope never got caught have been close a few times not by cops or security but by random guys walking the streets weird

7. eksgi

eksgi Member

go fuck yourself

8. sactown916trainrat

sactown916trainrat Member

i have never been caught, i did have a old lady say to me i am calling the cops out her house, but i fucking ran after her ass said that.

9. mmmburgers

mmmburgers Elite Member

Ive been caught twice, but my city is pretty small, not alot of writers
    so when ever theres graffiti on some place
    cops always come to me, question me
    yeahh, its pretty stupid

10. 0lick

0lick Banned

hmmmm lets see

borderpatrol 6 times "only two were graff related..ima beaner"

cops 3 time, funny story. i was cought for trespasing. they didnt even kno about the paint

stupid heros. id say a little to many? around 10ish? only two of them actually did what they said they would and call the cops

so thats my story =D

11. pez ss

pez ss Senior Member

lol i got caught last night cause i taged this door at a mall and there were camras every where any hoe there was one cop and like 3 secerity guards on my ass. lol all they did was make us sit in the security room then they called my parents they didnt even bring up my record (iv been caught for graff once befor and ive been caught with some friends for having enuf weed) the most the did was ban us from the mall for like 3 mounths

12. Atom1er

Atom1er Senior Member

my elementary skool is now abandoned
    and i went back to it
    and in the art trailor theres abunch of paper
    like huge sheets
    good for posters
    i am gonna get it sometime

but i ve been caught like twice
    not by cops
    by people
    not fun

13. KRI-A.C.T

KRI-A.C.T New Member

Lol...i Didi I Was Doing A Stencil On Those Electric Boxes...and I Did Mine And My Homeboi Was Doing His Then I Saw A Car And I Said Chill Chill...and He Said Am Almost Done And He Said He Not Gonna Do Nothin Lol....the Guy Passed Us And He Said Told Ya....then That Fuka Turned Around And He Said U Kno That Illegal And I Said Yea...then We Turned Around Walking Then When He Hit The Corner We Took Off Runnin While We Turned Freakin Guy Burned Rubber Trying To Get Us We Went In A Backyard To Hide The Stash Of 4 Paint Cans 4 Stencils.and My Bb I Was Like Omg...lol....

14. RUP'E

RUP'E Senior Member

i saw the funniest thing ever yesterday.
    theirs this shitty oval not far from me and it has a soccer club in the middle thats been bombed loads of times, it has heaps of electrical boxes and stuff around it.
    anyway me and my mate where skating threw the carpark on the oval when we see this 12 maybe 13 year old girls in a flowery dress pull somthing outa her handbag, she looks around and starts tagging with a mini black can.
    me and my mate just started laffing. she heard us and started power walking away.
    we where cracking up and yelling stuff like oi tagger come back here! and we'll call the cops!
    turns out she is one of the toyish sorta local writers.
    her name is 'real'. or somthing.
    lol
    :)
    GVS KREW

15. iWuzOnce

iWuzOnce Senior Member

lol fuckin kids robbin a daycare. lame.

16. iWuzOnce

iWuzOnce Senior Member

ha, fuckin weak. mini cans and dresses. so weak.

17. Disec1

Disec1 Senior Member

ive really only been close to gettin caught once. me and my friend were in a chill tunnel paintin and we heard a cop walkie, we looked at eachother, agreed on wat it was and then booked it. thank god for loud cop radios.

18. RjG2mcfiledsnap

RjG2mcfiledsnap New Member

Me and my buddy were doing pieces at this freight yard and were just geting done ,when all of the sudden we heard this guy yell"Motherfuckers" and I turned and saw him running torwards us.I didnt know if he was a cop or what but right when he got t me jumped to the side up on the connecters of the freights and my buddy was right behind me. we both just darted away was crazy werid,but later the nite we came back and finshed

19. PaintThaStreets P.T.S

PaintThaStreets P.T.S Senior Member

been caught and arrested once..
    but

yesterday i was walking back from a mates house at about five in the avro then i was in a empty street so i was like wtf so i started tagging a street sign and i heard this oi and i turn around thiers a guy pointing at me and walking towards me so luckly i had my bike and i hopped on and piss bolted home.. i whoulda been fucked on my feet

20. afuckinwal1

afuckinwal1 Member

couple days ago, me and my dude were doin hands on these bridges, and these bridges had a road inbetween 2 of em. well we saw a car coming so we dipped behind the wall and just sat waiting for the car to pass.. well , right after the car came into our view he stopped. he got out and id say we were about 20 or 30 yards away from him and he was like, " SO YOUR DOIN GRAFFITI HUH" type thing, so we dip, and these bridges has a bike trail then went down into 2 other bridges. well we ran on this trail, then we stopped, and was like oh were not bein chased, and walked up this little hill to the street. we were just sittin there for a second resting then all the sudden fuckin my dudes like, BOYS!, and this fuckin cop swoops up on us with this flashlight thing next to their mirror. my one dude was like no dont run, but me and my dude just jumped down this steep hill with all these trees an shit. the cop said somethin over the megaphone like get your asses back here! dont run! we all get to the bike path and kick off our shoes and start sprintin. now we got to this bridge we had painted earlier, and it actually has a staircase on one end leading to the street. so i was like dont run up those, cops r gonna e there! and theres a river right next to us on the bike path, but the current was strong so we didnt swim. right next to the staircase was this llong section of crouded woods. we jumed into em and had to run along the riverline... me and my dude hid in a sewage tunnel for 30 mins, and we saw a flashligh go inside the tunnel to. so we creeped outta there, and we were walkin through the woods farther, and i decided to go up towards the street and see whos out there. i get to the edge, and peek out, and theres 2 cop SUVS chillin on the side of the road. so i go back down, and it just me and my one friend, i didnt kno where the other one went. so we were like crawlin through the woods and all the sudden we heard, " ay! " so we froze, and turned out it was my other dude...he was just chillen, and was like we gotta get out of here... so we walk back up to the side of the street, no cops. we dip across the street to this parking lot and we just chill behind these dumpsters to catch our breath.. we call my friends brother and he comes swoops us up a couple blocks away. when we were leavin we had to duck down cause 3 cop cars were flossin towards the direction of the bridge. then the next day, cops showed up at my dudes school and was like you write blah blah . NO CLUE how that happened.