Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ever Get Caught Or Almost Caught?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by "SOAP", Jun 12, 2005.

Share This Page

?

wheres ur fav place to tag?

1. bathrooms

13.9%
  2. under bridges

26.1%
  3. skools

4.0%
  4. trains

14.2%
  5. tunnels

9.1%
  6. other

32.9%
  1. $NAKE$

$NAKE$ Elite Member

escape roots dont apply in school bathrooms yo'. teacher walked right in the door way and yelled "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING"
    must have heard the can rumbling or smelt the Paint haha it was heatbag.

2. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

escape roots dont apply in school bathrooms yo'. teacher walked right in the door way and yelled "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING"
    must have heard the can rumbling or smelt the Paint haha it was heatbag. [/b][/quote]
    i dont remamber him saying he did anything in skool bathrooms... but you always have the stall to lock your self in so he cant get to you right?

oh and da..... everyone gets caught somehow.. it;s just matter of time.

3. seKoyourStylesdry

seKoyourStylesdry Member

4. Rattlesnake

Rattlesnake Member

Doin a few thro ups under a disused bridge wiv Sika_2002 when a van pulls up... we dust and as we run a cop car is just strollin along beside us... even tho we had our cans out i shout FEDS n we run behind us... phew... close 1 tho

5. skaterbomber

skaterbomber Senior Member

a lot of real bombers have been caught the shit happens
    cope even got caught

but for myself not yet {knock on wood} but i have had ppl say the r callin the cops and dumb shit like that

6. shone

shone Senior Member

go home

great i started a new page

7. Highfiver

Highfiver Senior Member

Hmmm, not YET. Never say, never. Because, you will instantly get caught if you do. :ph34r:

8. KostRs RokN KanS

KostRs RokN KanS Senior Member

i just got outta jail on the 8th for graff... got court on the 28th... they charged me with a class b misdemeanor so i may not be looking at anything too serious..

9. "SOAP"

"SOAP" Member

that sux, never been to jail :D i am too good to get caut

10. ASEN

ASEN Banned

Soap, where and what do you write?

11. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

yo man the heat is on i just got word from ym mate that they fuckin got k9s afta my ass they realluy want me !

12. calmlikeabomb

calmlikeabomb Elite Member

what kids 10 and up are in day care?

so back in the begining of the year, me and my friends were hitting up the bus we were on and the driver is flying down mission street and he slams on the breaks and cause he sees my friend hitting the seat next to him, so the driver walks back and screams at us incoherently. he looks at the area where I was sitting and doesn't see mine cause I put my skate board over the one on the seat in front of me and my jacket on the one next to me and lean on it and then he goes to the front of the bus to call us in or something, so we open the emergency windows on the muni bus and run...... so now its 5 months later and that mother fucker keeps giving me shit everytime I get on his bus. last time me and my friends sat in the front of the bus, and my friend asked me for my cell phone so I tossed it to him, and that son of a bitch slams on the breaks and all these people go flying and he tries to make a big ass scene yelling about "you no graffiti, I see you last wee" blah blah blah, and I just cus him out and punch break one of the door windows as I walk off the bus....I fucking hate that driver....its been 5 months forget about it allready...shit....

13. STRIFE

STRIFE Elite Member

expecting a letter with a court date.....................

14. cess!

cess! Elite Member

me and my friend robbed a concession stand and took 4 backpaks full of candy (300$ worth the po-lice said) and fuckin 3 of my other friends who did it got arrested... gettn charged with b&e, vandalism, taking and accepting stolen goods, possesion of ammunition...i didnt get arrested yet...they have a court date sometime in july...ever since then iv been stayin up around my neighbor hood..so if i get caught i might have more to deal with

15. cess!

cess! Elite Member

id take a pic of my share of the candy but i ate about half of it so its not that impressive anymore

16. "SOAP"

"SOAP" Member

candy? i write in burlington and south burlington VT and i write SOAP

17. calmlikeabomb

calmlikeabomb Elite Member

man......robbing candy shops and daycares.......this is sad

18. "SOAP"

"SOAP" Member

seriously whats up woth u guys if ur gonna rob something make it worth it

19. zaher

zaher Member

city transit man!!!! fuckin bomb trams buses and shitt!!!

20. scary dreams

scary dreams Elite Member

I'm on probation and just recently went to jail for bombing. It's not fun, but it's part of the game.