Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ever Get Caught Or Almost Caught?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by "SOAP", Jun 12, 2005.

Share This Page

?

wheres ur fav place to tag?

1. bathrooms

13.9%
  2. under bridges

26.1%
  3. skools

4.0%
  4. trains

14.2%
  5. tunnels

9.1%
  6. other

32.9%
  1. Zealot

Zealot Elite Member

"I'm on probation and just recently went to jail for bombing. It's not fun, but it's part of the game. "

Dont you have that three strikes thing in California evak? that would be no fun..

2. scary dreams

scary dreams Elite Member

Yeps. It's wack but it's still part of the game. Plus it has to be violent felonies. And I'm not on probation for any violent crimes.

3. Dr.evil

Dr.evil Elite Member

dont u have to be over 18?(dont know if u are or arnt).....or did u go to juvy?

4. EZY

EZY Senior Member

ive been caught once, my first and last (i hope) graffiti'n a skate park then oh look the fucken OB come round the corner like typical!!

5. xENDOx

xENDOx Senior Member

heh i`v been caught once, it was at some water towers things which are covered in graff anyway, guys told us to leave and how they are gonna repaint the towers, on a side note does anyone know if gaffiti writers have been on cops? i think that would be some funny shit to see

6. RMA

RMA Elite Member

:angry: :angry: :angry: One time I was tagging my bedroom and my mom walked in and started yelling at me, so I jumped out my window and started running but then when I came home for dinner I got grounded for a month :angry: :angry: :angry:

7. >kost<

>kost< New Member

me n my krew have gotten busted a few times but just fines, nothing serious ( if you call 300 bucks small)

8. SPACE420

SPACE420 Member

yo one night we were bombing a trian over pass and so DT's shouwed up and my boy fucked up his leg and we had to run like a few blocks that shit was funny as hell

9. SPACE420

SPACE420 Member

once i almost got caught taggin the train they so fuckin had me and when w egot to the next stop i ran like hell right b4 the doors closed

10. "SOAP"

"SOAP" Member

11. calculating infinity

calculating infinity Elite Member

i almost got caught twice tronight, once by a cop and later i got chased by 3 kids. the cop actually stopped me and yelled at me for curfew and for climbing up a phone pole because he didnt realise i was putting up a sticker.

12. drink...krink

drink...krink Senior Member

damn these stories suck...all day at a computer and cant even come up with good ones

13. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

one time me and kosmo were painting trains and we got chased by a yeti
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.woollymammothpromotions.com/about/images/the_yeti.jpg

14. phr3ak

phr3ak Senior Member

LOL.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. drink...krink

drink...krink Senior Member

one time me and kosmo were painting trains and we got chased by a yeti
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.woollymammothpromotions.com/about/images/the_yeti.jpg [/b][/quote]
    that shit was crazy yo...i aint never paintin in the snow again

16. "SOAP"

"SOAP" Member

17. mizta

mizta Senior Member

ok that is some funny shit robbing a baby day care lol im so fucken tired .. ahh i was walking at like 12 noon bye this little store and i had just got my new magnum so i wanted to slap up a tag. I looked around and seen a white truck comming so i was like what the hell is he gonna do, so i slapped up my tag. on those grey mail boxes And boom he turned around and it was a undercover cop. I went to the station that sunday. He asked me what i was writing on that mail box and why i was writing on it. I said i seen that writing down town alot (which was all mine but i didnt tell him that) i said i thought it was cool to write it and i wanted to be like that guy that wrote that stuff on the mails boxes. Because it looked cool. He said graffiti was illegal, And i said WHAT!!!!! I didn't know it was illegal. I thought it was legal because it is every where on the internet. so he let me go and said he didn't want to see me writing on any mail boxes any more :p:p:p

18. "SOAP"

"SOAP" Member

19. ARESOLIC

ARESOLIC Senior Member

yea ive almost gotten caught a few times n gotten caught twice, joker00 breaking into a place n leaving your tagg is one of the dumest things you can do. if you getbusted alter theyll bust you for the breakin/

20. Steez

Steez Senior Member

..it could be the other way around too. if you get busted for the break in they'll know what you write. n then you'll get busted for more crap... RIGHT?!