Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ever Get Caught Or Almost Caught?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by "SOAP", Jun 12, 2005.

Share This Page

?

wheres ur fav place to tag?

1. bathrooms

13.9%
  2. under bridges

26.1%
  3. skools

4.0%
  4. trains

14.2%
  5. tunnels

9.1%
  6. other

32.9%
  1. Direct

Direct Member

holy crap you suck

2. Steez

Steez Senior Member

are one-worded replies really that necessary?

3. heshone

heshone Member

i was just finished chilling out at church one night, and decided to go out bombing with my buddy. we strapped the cans on our backs, and didn't give a fuck that it was only like ten o'clock at the cops were still out. we dropped a bunch of streaks and tags on boxes and shit, then decided to do a bomb on an office building. i got up and he watched as i did the piece (DTC) in big font, red letters with white outline on the side of this brand new, central office building. i was just doing my accents on the fill when the door flies open and the security guard busts out! we yell "SHIT!" and turf it, the security guard chasing us down the steps. we got to a wall that i thought was low, so i jumped it, fell far and twisted my ankle. my buddy skates a lot so he landed it better, and we were runnin, though my ankle hurt like a bitch. we ran across traffic and ducked into a grease dump behind a fast food place. we chilled for 3 minutes while some dishjerk watched our backs, lit up some smokes, and did 3 more bombs and hella tags that night before goin home.

4. in_spire

in_spire Member

headin through some bushes too get to a freight, there were about 3 workers at the place, which we thought was closed, smokin shit right next to the train. Once they saw the paint they started screamin at us. lol fun times

5. the NEW okes  i WONT talk shit

the NEW okes i WONT talk shit Senior Member

6. ILL

ILL Elite Member

never got caught but the closest iv come to gettin caught was at a restaraunt taggin there bathroom, they rememberd me from the other 2 times i tagged there and as i was walking a way from the restaraunt, a person who works there was yelling at me saying if she ever saw me again she'd call the cops so i just ran

7. "SOAP"

"SOAP" Member

why tag in a restaraunt bathroom thats dumb

8. southgate

southgate Senior Member

I ALMOST GOT CAUGHT UNDER AN OVERPASS ONCE AND I JUST RAN. DITCHED THE CANS AND EVERYTHING + A GOOD RESPIRATOR... DIDN'T STOP ME THOUGH..THAT'S WHAT I GET FOR TRYING TO TAG IN THE DETROIT SUBURBS :angry:

9. das1

das1 Senior Member

whats so bad about robbing a daycare, you never know what youll get,
    i new this kid who broke into this skool and got like 4 movie projecters, and a 40'' flat screen tv from the music room.

10. das1

das1 Senior Member

why is writin in a bathroom dumb, plenty of people go in bathrooms,
    so in a way thats smart, cause alot of people well see your shit, and thats just one more spot you got up on.
    :angry:

11. "SOAP"

"SOAP" Member

its ok in bathrooms i think its sweet in bathrooms but a restaurant? like something fancy? thats gay

12. ! PrOPeRr ! .aOk.cRu.

! PrOPeRr ! .aOk.cRu. Elite Member

13. ! PrOPeRr ! .aOk.cRu.

! PrOPeRr ! .aOk.cRu. Elite Member

oh yah ive never got caught or almost, but i tihkn everyone should tag they school, make them pay for thinking they can stop it

14. shineONE

shineONE Elite Member

fortunatly ive neva bn caught . but once we were bombin an a cops car came round we hid in an alley on the side. the cop car stoppdf for a few secs den movd on. then we finishd off

15. jabon!

jabon! Senior Member

been caught once and almost caught plenty of other times, round here theres security dudes that roll round in cars...then the taxi drivers call police and then theres the equivalent to sheriff and police...waay too much shit goin down in madrid...
    gettin caught is a fucking bitch man...sucks but like one of the first people to post say, its part of the game.

hey soap, since when u been taggin soap? ive been writing for a couple of years here in spain/france....with that same exact tag....

peace

16. Zodiak Kid

Zodiak Kid Senior Member

A few weeks ago i was about to bomb this cement wall that was like part of a huge drainage ditch near this creek by my old high school. I had hit up this spot plenty of times before so i wasn't worried. I had just started outlining when this old guy pops up out of nowhere and says "gimme the paint son, were going to call the local police." I dropped the cans, turned around and jumped over the creek and bolted to my car that was parked down the block. The old guy didnt even try to chase me. I think he knew there was know way he coulda made it over that creek. I wonder what he did with my cans of paint though? U think he turned em in as evidence?

Another time my friend and i were going to this spot under the freeway where we always chill and drink beers. I was gonna tag it up but when we got there there was like a sleepingbag and a pile of clothes and some toilet paper and a book and neatly organized like someone was living there. Then we heard a voice start yelling at us from the bushes. We got the fuck outta there. I think it was the homeless guy who was yelling at us. I avoided that spot for a few weeks but not its straight again...the guy moved out.

17. shineONE

shineONE Elite Member

i neva tag in skools, if they catch u then they inform tha 5-0 about ur tag

18. chill

chill Senior Member

i had just finished bombing this tunnel when i heard jingling, started to run down the tunnel, but popo came from both ways, shit sucked, the cops where such dicks, they threatened to smash my face into the ground and shit. so they brought me and my friend to the station and gave us a bail and everything. then a whole investigation started. the lesson in the end, dont bomb in small towns, too many cops with nothing to do

19. "SOAP"

"SOAP" Member

hey chile is ur name pronounced chill or shill

20. Vulture

Vulture Senior Member

been in and outta juvy twice and payed 3 fines ta a total a 650