Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ever Get Jumped?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PearlMRR, Jan 30, 2006.

Share This Page

1. MEARoc1

MEARoc1 Member

what about?
    yeah im sure about my stories. i dont need to lie on the internet to sound cool.

2. lolumad?

lolumad? Senior Member

"curb stomping a police officer" sorta sounds like it

3. ClaimRSM

ClaimRSM Member

curb stomp lawl american history x or whaaaa

I've never jumped anyone.
    I've been jumped that's about it.
    like twice it was always 3 guys.
    I came out alive.

4. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Hey man, the police grabbed his dude. That is police curb stomping material.

5. Haxpax

Haxpax Member

Agreed...Once cop touches "dude" Murder is ALLLLLRIIIGGHHHT!!

6. Sadistic.Child

Sadistic.Child Elite Member

some little bitch was with like 20 of his friends, and he came up to me, hes friends stayed back and hes tryin to jump me, i popped him mad hard he went down, and his friends rushed over and ofcourse i booked it.
    thats what you call a FAIL :)
    i would jumped him if his friends werent there.
    but no, i actualy havent ever been jumped :)

7. atlok7

atlok7 Elite Member

ya doodes i get jumped allll the time! ha. but no i dont. the closest thing to being jumped is getting arrested. but ive been attempted by some mexican kid. but im like super dooper hella fast so i ran away. plus i run around my city in a ninja outfit at night so i can hide behind dumpsters really good.

8. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

dude thats so cool! one night i wanna do that shit. (run around the city in a ninja outfit)
    cuz what can people and pigs possibly do? arrest you for being an idiot and having too much fun?

9. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

everybody knows if a guy with a bunch of his friends is getting up in your face your supposed to kick the guy in the nuts and bolt it, cause the rest of his friends will be coming after you

and ive been jumped once.
    a while back my friend and i were doing a peace, but no body was looking out.
    so when i was about half wasy done filling it in i get knocked out from behind...
    turns out some guys decided to jump us from behind, i was knocked out cold from behind and then 2 other guys went after my friend and 1 stayed and beat on me appaently, according to my friends story. he had a broken nose and a concusion, i had a bruised rib cage and a concusion on the back of my head.

needless to say i told my friend to give the police a desrciption so they can make up a face so we can find the guys. never did though. which sucks.

10. osnapizzel

osnapizzel Banned

ive been in a few fights when i was younger but never been jumped or jumped anyone

11. injury

injury Senior Member

got a dude went ninja on ME and stole a marker from my pocket... i ran... what the fuck

12. cyclone

cyclone New Member

yup. i wuz just standin at the bus stop one day. i had just lit a cigarette and sum dude came up and asked if he can hit it. so i let him. i noticed that he kept twitchin while he wuz smokin. i asked him if he wuz tweekin or sumthin nd he didnt say anything. the cig was about half way gone so i asked for it back. again he didnt say anything and kept twitchin. once there wuz like one hit left, he just straight up decked me in the eye nd ran off. that wuz so much bullshit!

13. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

y didnt you chase after him and throw him into a wall?

14. bilal_tariq

bilal_tariq Elite Member

And when you're running away, no one's going to know it's you haha.

And then the next morning you wake up, go back to the spot and hear people telling them stories 'bout how some next ninja tried to assassinate my nikka and how he ran away and we couldn't tell who that mofo was.

I'd smile. Hah.

Cyclone - Hahahahahahaha WHAT! Twitchin' nikkas know what's up.

15. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

bro when i read this i laughed SO fuckin hard.

16. Subconcious

Subconcious Senior Member

There was this kid and his bro walkin past my house, and the lil fucker lust flipped me off for no reason. I was like Fuck you! the kid's bro just stopped, turned his head and wlked toward my friend that was next to me. he was big, so i wasn't bout to let my friend get fucked up. i said that it was me so he walked over to me... there wasn't any pushing or anything, he just grabbed me by my neck and slammed me against my mah's car. This dude had like 60 lbs on me and like 4 inches, I really couldn't do anything... I felt like such a bitch after he just walked away... I can't help it though, it was totally uncalled for... I need a minute or two to warm up, you know? Turned out the kid was in my anger-management class in the next summer. He went all bhudda and didn't touch anybody after that class like some sort of pacifist monk or some shit. Never did get him back... Fucked up his bro, though.

17. cyclone

cyclone New Member

anti-crime: by the time i wuz able to see again, i didnt see him anywhere. or else i would beat his ass soooo much
    zen: so did ilikepie wen i came to skool that day lol

18. twotimesfive

twotimesfive Senior Member

A long time ago when I was like 13 or something I was walking my dog and some random other like 13-14 year old kid yells FAGGOT out of his house window, I just flipp him off and keep walking, a minute later him and his lil bro are coming after me on bikes, I didn't run but just kept walking, when they caught up it was that 13 year old gangsta type attitude. I basicly said piss off, what are you gonna do take me 2 on one for flipping you off after beaking me? It went on for a while when eventually he just walked away.

Kids are hard in the suburbs, yeah know?

19. Subconcious

Subconcious Senior Member

20. atlok7

atlok7 Elite Member

haha ya me and my buddy were actually looking into buying legit ninja outfits for this reason. plus there were all these awesome things that you would need if you had the outfit.. like grappling hooks:[Broken External Image]:http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/coyoteknife/grapplinghookandrope.jpg
    and whip chains (my personal fav) [Broken External Image]:http://www.karatedepot.com/y/Wushu Whip Chain/items/wp-ni-18.jpg: