Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ever Get Jumped?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PearlMRR, Jan 30, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Jdip

Jdip Senior Member

yo dis niga sketch3 got sumtin to say about anything an everything anybody puts up on this forum shut the fuck up dood damn i wish i knew where u lived an who u were shit u would get slappd da fuck up like the ho u is damn

<POINT OF THIS IS> SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DONT KNOW WHO WE ARE SO YOU DONT KNOW SHIT BITCH ! ! ! !

<(o O),,l,_

2. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

3. iJiZzCoLoUrS

iJiZzCoLoUrS Senior Member

1) im actually pretty intelligent, i have 100% bright futures scholarship to college.

2) no they kicked the shit out of me because that was the way their parents raised them. most low income blacks ( not all ) have a tendency to believe that whites "owe" them for their ancestors being enslaved by white men. the first member of my family that imigrated to the united states came in 1896. slavery was abolished in 1865. I DONT OWE BLACK PEOPLE SHIT. take that up with fuckin john smith motherfuckers that enslaved your goddamn great-great-great-great-great-great grandpa, not me you ignorant fuck.

but youre actually right, poor white kids will jump you too. i got smacked in the head with a wine bottle because i didnt give this kid a newport at this beachparty junior year of highschool. as if that wasnt enough, they fucking took my pilot and drew nazi symbols on my face as i was knocked out. that's not relly gettin jumped but they still took my bus pass and cd player ( keep yuor money in ya shoes *****)

4. JackieChanRollin

JackieChanRollin Senior Member

Well one time, I was walking home from school like any other day. Then I heard a couple of guys yelling at me. I turned around and flipped them off. They chased me down the street with bats and hammers! I kept on running and running until I tripped. I landed strait on my face and knocked out my teeth. They caught up to me and started to hit me with the bats and hammers. Finally they got bored and left. I was completely fucked up, but I somehow managed to walk home. I walk in my front door and right away my mother asked what happened. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. She said your movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air!

Pretty horrible huh?

5. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

yeah, you suck cocks.

6. JackieChanRollin

Lulz, you fail.

7. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

i'll give you this, your sig is funny though.

8. JackieChanRollin

Lulz, why thank you.
    Your signature is great as well.

9. este_oner

este_oner Senior Member

You sound intelligent.

10. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

hahahaha

11. Jdip

Jdip Senior Member

Thank you dog. I am intelligent as hell. Thats the reason why I get away with the shit I do . Bye the way this is the internet nobody gives a fuck about how u spell wat u spell as long as its understandable so if you got a problem with the way i spell go the fuck back to sko.

<(o O),,l,_
    Dipset All MuthaFuckin Day.

12. Slushi

Slushi Banned

I totally saw that coming

13. DRAKE_RKZ

DRAKE_RKZ Member

hell no i be damed if it happend

14. Dare To Dream

Dare To Dream Member

Up here in jersey I got two friends who make trips to bricktown/newark(if u know where that is) every once n a while. One of my friends got jumped there on Friday. Hes known for being one of the only crazy white kids to walk around there. Five guys fallowed him down a street and slugged him in the back of the head. took his cell phone and kicked him on the ground.

15. PILLOWROCK

PILLOWROCK Member

naw man not by cops or a black man ever......

16. C-SONE

C-SONE Senior Member

I was dropping a freestyle piece on a train and like 20 hardcore esses jumpopped ed don and started chasing me so i ran and then thiese cops were chasing me in helicopters lol and i kept running and then i hid behind a wall amnd the all went past lol and then i still had all my paint and dropped some fully sick tags.
    It was h3kt1k yo!

17. ugotfdinthea

ugotfdinthea Senior Member

wow... fail man that was like terrible grammer

18. SANEKONE

SANEKONE Senior Member

i was out of town seeing a friends band play one time.. i had a broken leg, but i was still running around and jumping around trying to just have a good time.. well some kid thought it would be an awesome idea to go out of his way to try and push me down... i let it slide once just because.. then he does it again... so i limped right up to him and punched him in the nose.. then his boy tried to tackle me... me with a gimp leg obviously fell but i swiftly flipped around and started kneeing him in the head.. then my friends who came with me and knew i was previously badly injured came to my rescue.. the guy who started it recovered and started walking over to help the guy who failed at sneaking me.. and 1 of my friends started boxing with him and was getting straight face shots.. then another 2 of my friends ran and kicked the other guy in the side of the face and in the ribs and started punching him in the back of the head and junk. and my last friend finally notices whats going on and just crow hops the guy who starts it all... it all happened really quick.. then we all went outside and made friends and enjoyed the night... i hate fighting at shows though.. it was a dick move of me to start it.. but its a cool story....... right?

19. Look@it2x

Look@it2x Senior Member

that was smart so you just told us where you live

20. crimateNC

crimateNC Senior Member

dude I got fucking jumped 3 times in my life. twice in the same day too (that time was for calling this tall skinny mofo a lesbian, and refusing to be a bitch about it)

most recently was @ my local mall, I was supposed to be fighting a dude one on one but he brought these "bloods" (those mother fuckers were fake as shit) and got me jumped

I won't lie. I got my ass beat, as you can see from the video I'll post of the last 15 seconds hahaha
    here
    but i got back up, cleaned up and the kid finally agreed to a one on one

I didnt win the one on one (that bitch sucker punched me to start it off) but neither did he. the little fuck also got my homeboy jumped b4 we started fighting. now we are waiting for him to get off house arrest (because of "drugs") and then i'll be exacting my revenge. on all those fake ass boys, and little bitch boy.

yay, crits please? hahahahaha JK