Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Favorate Sex Position

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Urban Ninja, Feb 20, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

its not hard to get em into it, you got to make em want it in the ass.
    don't even bring it up, next time your going down on her give the brown eye a little lick real slow like, once shes good and hot of course. get her all lubed up and while your sucking and eating that pussy rub your finger or knuckle around real gentle.

leave it as far as that, you'll know right away if she's into it or not. if she likes it and after a couple more times of playing you can slip in a finger real slow. LOTS of lube, then take it from there. be gentle, let her set the pace. if she isn't down don't persue it, cause if she has a bad time of it you'll never get to fuck that tight little ass... :D [/b][/quote]
    amen this boy knows what going on

and just so you all know hes so right about two things

take it real slow
    and
    let her make the pace

and realnigga
    why are you concerned about whos calling you what, cause im thinking who the hell are you telling what your doing in bed anyways?

2. SBOMBS

SBOMBS Elite Member

M.A.D.S. DSR DSR DSR DSRDSR I EAT MY BITCHS ASS LIKE I FUKINGG KISS HER , SHE GOES BERZERK THEN I FUCK HER IN THE BROWN BUTTER DSR DSR DSR DR DSR FUK WITH US U WONT SEE TOMOORROW!!1

3. its me

its me Senior Member

yeah well, if it ain't real clean and fresh scented. it gets no attention, same for the pussy. don't think about what come out of the ass, hell blood comes out of the pussy hole and you fuck that. right?

you got to be willing to pay your dues, after all she might just let you fuck her in the ass. it takes some time for some girls to be comfortable with this. if you expected her to be all "fuck me in the ass hard" on the first time you need to think again, once she's into it that might happen. let her be in control of it and then all of a sudden your in the drivers seat so to speak, :D

4. daze101

daze101 Senior Member

when she rides!
    and then
    from da back!

5. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

eyo... my ex-girl loved me tuggin on her hair in doggy-style too. raunchy bizniss but got her off. I loved it!

but my fav. is missionary with her legs round my shoulders. can get some deep pounding that way... mmmmmm

lol on the 'steamy facial'. yeah... the girls love it! but only when you surprise them. ;) [/b][/quote]
    :p thats what gets me off, although i have to say i still hold my anal virginity.... o.0....

6. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

this thread disturbs me greatly......

so why the fuck am i replying to it?

7. JackJill

JackJill Elite Member

Stupid emo. :lol:
    first time I lost the anal virginity, i gotta say it was a litle painful at first. But it was a really different feeling. Can't say that's my favourite position.
    I dig the doggie.
    Other than that, you can have me any which way you want. As long as there's bondage involved. Cuff me, bind me, gag me, pin me....that's the money spot especially if you have the rope and you're telling me exactly how you're going to give it to me.

8. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

Are you calling me an EMO?

9. flclnaruto1213

flclnaruto1213 Elite Member

goodness jackjill, arent we the kinky little sex machine
    ;]

10. SBOMBS

SBOMBS Elite Member

JACKJILL!!!!! hahah.....anywayz i fucked this national celebrity z daughtrer once and all she wanted it wasss up her ass....ATM for like 7 hours, i came all over that sluts face, even came in her eye, and she kept beggin for mo.....someimes i wonder jus how degrading it must be to be a great whore........but whatever, i like all women, even the unpretty one and the more/or/lesses, i try imagioning themscreamin, sometimes looks hot sometimes no......that traces my border line....

11. DEKOR

DEKOR Elite Member

her legs on ur shoulders, ur legs on her shoulders...

damn thats wer its at! try it...

12. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

more detail how and hell do you do that lol...

13. flclnaruto1213

honestly, i dont even get how that would work.

14. RMA

RMA Elite Member

extremely long penis

15. DEKOR

DEKOR Elite Member

damn you toys...
    ask ur girlfriend to show you..
    she probably knows about it..

16. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

ima try that one later ^^
    :p

17. JackJill

JackJill Elite Member

From the side too. Like kind of like spooning...But not really. That's the best when he wakes you up with sex. You're half asleep:
    "What the...?"
    "Shutup."

18. flclnaruto1213

Hahahaha oh jackjill you crack me up with your antics.

19. Sner!

Sner! Member

ok, so i like it when she puts one foot over her head, and then in my mouth, and the other foot rubbing her stomach, then i put and arm up her butt, and my feet over her head, and then my penis goes in her arm pit, while i fist her with my other hand. its alright i guess.

20. Lunatic

Lunatic Senior Member

yeah thats funny. you are funny.