Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Favorite Spray Paint?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by westcoastbomber, Apr 14, 2005.

Share This Page

?

whats ure favorite brand of spray paint

1. Rustoleum

25.8%
  2. Walmart

4.9%
  3. Krylon

10.8%
  4. Belton

9.3%
  5. Moloto

4.5%
  6. Montana

31.7%
  7. Other

13.0%
  1. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

go to BombingScience.com and they are about 5 bucks a can, but i think they are still havin the christmas sale so u can get combination packs or whatever [/b][/quote]
    im pretty sure the only place you can get belton is some online places but plain regular rusto is where its at. i would say hardcore but that shit is harder to find... and rusto definatly isnt that quiet krylon is tho but i just like rusto cuz its thick

2. coes2

coes2 Member

go to BombingScience.com and they are about 5 bucks a can, but i think they are still havin the christmas sale so u can get combination packs or whatever [/b][/quote]
    wait did i say bombingscience.com???? oops! i meant to put BombingScience.com idunno why i did that. sorry.

3. coes2

coes2 Member

WHAT THE FUCK! whenever i try to type the company that sells belton, it comes out as bombingscience.com even tho i didnt type that. ok i will try typing it differently art primo dot com
    ugh

4. !ASK?

!ASK? Member

Rusto smells amazing as fuck!!! But I'm sure Montana is fifty million times better.

5. C-money fresh!

regular yellow and flat black krylon both smell like bananas........mmmmmmmmmmmm baanannaaass:) but really they do

6. MainEvent

MainEvent Senior Member

i like Molotow the best, what my local graf shop supplies so i'm a fan of that. covers walls and other paints very well and has a nice ass color selection. Spanish Montana is good too.

Rusto is quality too, but i hate Krylon. smells gross and the corparation itself are masters of faggotery.

7. ~LOOK~

~LOOK~ Senior Member

has anyone fucked with monster? i wanna try it but screw wasting my money on some overseas paint

8. Zee!

Zee! Senior Member

Belton, followed closely by Montana.

9. C-money fresh!

montana at least hardcore is real good but over rated iv never tried the mtn gold or black editions so i dont know but i heard there real good. i like rusto more and i found this new shit that i d-block from the autoshop in my school 99 cent paint called weekend spraypaint was suprisingly good it lasted long ass hell id id like 2 massive fillins of not even a full can with an ny fat and this other shit called hot paint it was silver and like $2.00 and it was damn good lasted longer and the paint was just as good a rusto silver

10. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

montana for pieces, rusto-krylon-whatever the fuk else is easy to rack for bombs...FUCK PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY BUY WHITE BLACK SILVER (ETC.) MONTANA

11. Kraken

Kraken Member

montana all the way

12. [NESTER]

[NESTER] Senior Member

hahah thanks man yeah that site is pretty dope but i dont have a credit card to buy shit with so looks like i gotta stick to montana...

13. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

BombingScience.com

**edit** lmao thats soo jokes i tried it just to see if he was typing wrong but...

IF YOU TYPE art primo.com INTO YOUR POST THEN THEY WILL MAKE IT SHOW UP AS bombingscience.com its sooo jokes

(i only put the space in between art and primo so that it wouldn't get changed)

14. DiStOrTiOn

DiStOrTiOn Senior Member

what kind of paint did you use for that bomb in your sig?

15. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

shit i stole from canadian tire..it looks (the paint not the bomb lol) somehwat decent because i held the clan way to close and wasted alot of paint but i got lucky and somehow didn't get drips

16. ase

ase Senior Member

I usually go for rustos. Used to buy my paint at the self checkout, but that doesn't work any more, so i just rack it (I'm under 18). Never used Belton or Montana. I'm not to the point where i get crazy with fills, so i dont need a great color variety.

17. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

walmart silver. and any decent black

its really all you need

18. leg-e-leg

leg-e-leg Senior Member

jus tell ur mama to cum in my empty bottle of elmers spray glue, n then i spray that... she likes it, i like it... well no i dont like it, ... i mean damn... ur mama's kinda ugly... i mean... tha pussy is... ... yeah, c'mon u cant lie, tha pussy succs, but as long as she sprays... aight, then i spray that...

19. MORT

MORT Member

Has any1 used MONSTER COLORS from the UK or that NEW paint at ACE hardware. I was just wondering if any1 could tell me what it was like before I bought it. I mostly use flat black and white walmart for stencils. My Montana is in the mail from BS right now so I can try it out.

20. mr pane

mr pane Senior Member

i cant believe that only 19 people voted for molotow.