Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Favorite Spray Paint?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by westcoastbomber, Apr 14, 2005.

Share This Page

?

whats ure favorite brand of spray paint

1. Rustoleum

25.8%
  2. Walmart

4.9%
  3. Krylon

10.8%
  4. Belton

9.3%
  5. Moloto

4.5%
  6. Montana

31.7%
  7. Other

13.0%
  1. *570 Ambush

*570 Ambush Senior Member

i voted krylon because i dont have to put it on my credit card. lol. ive been using it for years and favor it over rusto. its in every store around.

2. FOCUS1

FOCUS1 Senior Member

to me...its not the paint its the cap...some caps keep the paint from drippin and shit.....but i like montana and rusto....krylon sucks....its to thin....put it in the fridge and thicken it up tho...it works better

3. topclot

topclot Senior Member

Belton
    Montana is expensive and over-rated

4. Ace 1811

Ace 1811 New Member

montana for sure, never used belton so can't say. i mostly use krylon cause it east to get a hold of

5. mATTACK!

mATTACK! New Member

ALWAYS RUSTO WITH A FAT CAP

6. 3mpir3

3mpir3 Senior Member

i like montana or krylone because u got the whole variaties of sick caps

[email protected]

7. acidconceptone

acidconceptone Senior Member

krylon is good because many caps fit it. but it is a little bit runny (dont fucking use it as an excuse though) and i dont personally like the smell of krylon. especially if im really hungry it gets to me. montana is good and all but not my favourite, though i love how u have so many choices of caps.

but seriously folks, slap a rusto on any can of armorcoat or "spraypaint" and im goood. rustos are like the best fucking caps ever for so many different reasons you can even get pretty skinny lines with them. stock caps are good too but theyre sooooooo under rated.

when none of these brands are avalable some painters touch will do nicely... i use it all though. to a degree paint is paint. you know?

8. SweetRevenge

SweetRevenge Senior Member

I suppose u never been here
    http://www.mtncolors.com/
    4.95 per hardcore line......
    art primos price for bleton 5.97

9. MiNA

MiNA New Member

i've gotta say Montana is the best spraypaint i've used. it dries quickly on walls and most other surfaces, and gives off a nice gloss - avaliable in alot of colours as well.

i'd say £2.20 - .50 is an okay price for montana cans over here in britain. i think at the current exchange rates, thats about 5 dollars.

10. bombingsbest

bombingsbest Member

i live in england and cant get rusto krylon walmart whatever. So the cheapest and easiest to get is Montana Hardcore ( why is this not seperated from gold/black, they are different companys....) as there is a shop that sells it about 20mins away, but i personally prefer to use belton, slightly slower pressure so it makes it better for peicing.

11. bombingsbest

bombingsbest Member

also the only paint avaliable for racking is plasti - cote , and its so crap its not worth the hassle

12. bombingsbest

bombingsbest Member

basically the same as montana gold, but is more opaque, clogs caps quite quick tho

13. cky2521

cky2521 Senior Member

i live in the bay area and i personally like OSH paint for bombing. they are cheep, and have an ok color selection. MONTANA IS SOOOOOO OVER RATED!!! :angry: but thats my opinion.

has any1 heard of a new brand of paint called ( sab-o-ta-sh) or something like that it looks exactly like a montana but different brand. is it good?

2 cents.

14. RustyBurrito

RustyBurrito Senior Member

15. tesk

tesk Member

im gonna say rusto because the paint is good and they have more paint then krylons.

16. Ozone

Ozone Member

the greek paint sabotaz 80 is pretty good, but it doesnt come with stock caps,
    which is a real wounder when you buy online, as youve gotta go out and buy some or wait another week for it to come.

17. pure 415

pure 415 Member

whenever i can rack it i get rusto, it always gets the job done with little to no drips

because im a minor in the US its hard to get specialty cans like montana or montana alien because they only sell them at the graff stores and theyre all behind the counter

i wouldnt know the difference between rusto and mtn

18. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

^^yea you wouldnt,but theres a MAD difference.its not hard to get,you just have to know were to get it and the right connects cause were in the same city and theres only two stores that sells mtn here.i get it from store.
    montana hardcore if i have money to buy that.

19. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

krylon for sure

rusto i like and it has nice cover but
    when you use NY fats it drips to much
    like half my can was gone only on a throwie

20. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

I suppose u never been here
    http://www.mtncolors.com/
    4.95 per hardcore line......
    art primos price for bleton 5.97 [/b][/quote]
    i suppose you have never been to illegalsupply.com

RUST-OLEUM ALL DAY
    rusto fats on painters touch, american accents, stops rust, professional, labor savors, end of story.
    however i do use some montana and belton sometimes on pieces especially when colors are a factor.