Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Finding Spots

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Cabbage., Jul 8, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Cabbage.

Cabbage. Member

How does everyone here go about finding spots? Do you walk/drive until you see something you like?

2. Wank oner

Wank oner Senior Member

Just walk around and be like hey What behind that building or where does that ally lead to just go walking/exploring and stuff. -wank oner

3. Skelz

Skelz Member

^^ or look places that are known for having big flat walls, underpasses, skateparks, fire escapes, underbridges,tunnels etc.

4. Wank oner

Wank oner Senior Member

True

5. tubesteak666

tubesteak666 Member

I drive down the highway til I find a bridge LOL

6. Cabbage.

Cabbage. Member

So you just park your car and leave it there while you do your business? Lol

7. Wank oner

Wank oner Senior Member

Sure just act like ur car broke down
    Or somethin

8. HexxInkworks

HexxInkworks Senior Member

when ever i walk i always keep a look out, if its a door or an electrical box i can use a marker or a mop, while if its a wall or something i can use spray or if its either but its really busy ill just slap a sticker

9. CheifBay

CheifBay Member

Try an explore areas that are close to things know incase you gotta dip you know where your at, or the closest bus stop

10. Tx.92

Tx.92 Member

A good way I found is Google search abandoned buildings in whatever area your from there's a lot of people that love 'urbex' urban exploring so they already find good places then post it online or if your on the way to work sometime and you think hmm that rooftop looks good to hit, whe you get a free ten mins go check it out.

11. BLK

BLK Member

Some people (or most I think) that do urbex don't really like writers which "damage" buildings they are going to, but they won't go mad about it.

12. SHADE ONE

SHADE ONE New Member

I personally either just walk around with my homies or ride my bike in areas I've never been

13. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

I look for an X, it marks the spot.

14. kickiticy2

kickiticy2 Senior Member

I keep a pad in my car and write down intersections for a spot. Or just bike 30 in one direction then bomb everything otw home

15. kickiticy2

kickiticy2 Senior Member

If not just walk the rails dude. Bring alcohol. Sleep there and walk smore. To b real i havnt done thos in years but it was the best times when i was younger. Basically it takes getting off ur ass and thats the only answer. Dont google. Learn urself. Then u can trade spots with homies and not be gay

16. Slushi 6989

Slushi 6989 Moderator

ITT: mofos who stayed home all the time as kids/teens.

17. kickiticy2

kickiticy2 Senior Member

Find ur desire to paint and thatll take u to spots. Then u get good and ppl will want to take u places

18. Jayjay10

Jayjay10 Member

You have to be an "Urban Explorer" or just go explore areas. But you have to be safe also, as with any and everything. I literally just walk around after school and explore areas

19. ballermike

ballermike Member

thanks for the tips

20. maks.1

maks.1 New Member

I go to the middle of nowhere in the city and then as soon as I find a abandoned concrete wall or structure I just tag and stencil and shit there