Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

First Time You Had Sex

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by clockworkfuse, Aug 16, 2006.

Share This Page

1. *Soap*

*Soap* Guest

My first time is now almost 2 years ago...
    The girl was experienced... I fucked her at her home..
    And I could let her my blow out where ever I wanted over her body...
    the 1st time we had like 3 times sex :S... It was crazy....
    Damn that chick was good... She let me bang her in all that she got ;)...

But, now I have another girlfriend, she was a virgin(= tight mmm) and she
    is the best fuck I`ve ever had

2. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

thats my birthday

3. ~$dead presidents$~

~$dead presidents$~ Elite Member

haha yea thats wut im sayin put a bag over that n get on it lol:D

4. anekilishous

anekilishous Member

ah shit i felt really bad when i made my ex cry like that..
    ew blood too
    ah well its all good..

5. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

thank god for plastic bags

6. SOB

SOB Member

yay

umm after a party me and my girl chilled at the crib b/c we knew the girl who had the party soo we snuck into her moms room and did it there. It was gay b/c shes asian..but im a lucky guy to lose it to a asian my 1st time. We still go out for like 9 months now or so. Oh yeah im 14. BO YAHHHH!

7. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

Wait... what?

8. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

wow not even a whole month!!!! arent you just the cutest couple ever!!!

wait until a year from now when you regret ever touching the bitch...then talk about love.

9. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

hahaaaa the oh so bitter atesk

10. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

asteks the guy who would get a job as a santa at a mall just to disillusion the lil kiddies

11. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

its the bitter truth though..

12. iLL-WoN

iLL-WoN Senior Member

asteks the guys that would eat boogers outta dead man nose and then ask for seconds

13. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

i have a right to be bitter when it comes to love. love is the most bitter of subjects there is. all love is is pouring your heart and soul into another person only to have it ripped away from you when they leave....fuck love.

....this is atesk being bitter.

14. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

15. glass

glass Senior Member

16 and still a virgin. i'd rather save it till i care about somebody or at least somebody who isn't drunk, high or wicked nasty and trashy. i honestly hate sluty girls. they annoy the fuck out of me

16. mada focka

mada focka Senior Member

still a virgin, pretty much sucks but im barely 14 so i have time. i could have gotten laid a month ago but she was kinda an ugly whore, (probly stretched out) and i didnt like her but she liked me. i turned her down wen she asked me out. i could post a pic iif anyones interested. i want to loose my virginity to someone i like, or atleast is hot. if ur gonna do it do it right, right?

17. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

i also am confused...... gay?

18. SEEK_ONE

SEEK_ONE Member

19. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

no do it wrong go fuck somthing jeez man you had some poose right infront of you and you didnt take it you should of strapped on a jimmy hat and be a man..a man that kills bears with his hands alone . also who cares if you dont like someone your trying to get laid not have a sitcom family..im sorry i feel like a jerk for being mean to you. but so many people post in here saying stupid shit like that..well im going hurt the elderly now

20. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

youre resorting to calling me a lesbian cause youre so whiney you might as well be a girl? im sure my boyfriend would disagree about me being a lesbian but youre too busy wallowing in sorrow and self pity about your broken heart to realize anything other than your own love issues.
    and dont try to fool us, cause if you were actually having causal sex (thats because you dont want a commited relationship) you wouldnt be whining about your broken heart. you know how i know that, because people who are getting some are getting over there heart ache and not sitting in front of computer whining about it. people who are getting some arent wrapped up in bitter heart ache like you. and im not pissed off at all you not agreeing with me, cause i didnt say anything before for you to disagree too, im just tired of you whiney and making these poor kids thinking that just because you couldnt make your girfriend happy they wont either. ever think at all you were partly to blame for your relationship ending, ohh wait no its all the girls fault right.

and syrup, i dont think it should be something treasured and memorable. i just dont see why it cant be. cause we all know no of us will and did marry our first sex partner or find true love in them but theres no reason to rush something that has so many adult consequences. sure exploring sexuality is something an adolesent does but it doesnt need to be abused. why do we feel the need to mix our first time with drugs or with a strangers just so you can stop being a virgin. kinda like the saying if a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it does it make a sound, if you cant remember your first time anyways did it even really happen? why are we so open to share a moment with hussies, strangers and settle for less just to be less of a virgin but still just as inexperienced with sex. think about it, are you any more manly because you stuck it in a girl or because you learned how to give some your heart. still dont get me wrong, im not saying dont have sex im saying be sexual and save sex with someone you care about so that it benifit you and them, cause sex only gets better the more you know someone. so would you rather have a cum after 30 seconds because your drunk experience, or a knowing this wont be the last time that your girlfriend lets you touch and explore every part of her body?