Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Found a cap that works with Krylon New Valve.

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Ing, Aug 2, 2019.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. Ing

Ing New Member

If you take the yellow insert out of the red "cap" assembly you can jam a NY Fat in there, turn it to the side and hold can so finger is going across red actuator. Highly suggest cutting stem to increase output but that's up to you.
    I got an idea for an adapter for other caps to do similar (I know, "just dont get that shit paint", I have a bunnnch of it sitting around as well as the good stuff) as I know a glow stick necklace/bracelet tube is a good size for most caps stems, and a pen tube fits in the same krylon insert hole we're talking about here.
    So see if i can jam a pen tube up a glow stick tube. (very short so less flex)
    will let yall know how it goes, but it's nice to be able to get a pretty decent flare with the krylon without it being a total pain in the ass.

2. ElbowMacK187

ElbowMacK187 Elite Member

The mad maxxx caps fit right on the krylon . No adapter needed and illl flair .

3. Ing

Ing New Member

Maxx caps work with the new krylon valve? I musta looked at the wrong ones. That's siiick. I mean the new krylon valve with the shitty male female Hermy valve.

4. SteelWheels

SteelWheels New Member

where can one get the mad maxxx caps? or anything that works on the new Krylon male stem tall cans..?

5. SUG

SUG Elite Member

Other than the mad max cap you would most likely need an adapater

6. ElbowMacK187

The valspar cap set from art primo got some caps that fit too

7. ElbowMacK187

The dubble wide male stem ? Yeah dont go trying to smash a cap in there . ik It looks like it will fit ...it wont tho . and no male cap will fit only the wider female ones fit . also the easy rider caps can with with a bit of help .