Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Free Stickers In The Uk

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by -=J=-, Sep 30, 2005.

Share This Page

1. HexxInkworks

HexxInkworks Senior Member

yeah i know this is an old ass thread but royal mail still do them, i ordered some yesterday all you need to do is sign up for an account i made a personal one cos its less boxes to fill in and then go on order supplies and theres a few sections that have no end of goodies in them, the postage is free too and takes about 3 days to come

2. HexxInkworks

doesn anyone know any place where you can get paper stickers? like the usps ones

3. Wastelandwolves

Wastelandwolves Senior Member

DHL, they ship worldwide and if you dont order too many they will continually ship them, just make a fake company they dont check for it

4. HexxInkworks

ive tried to set up an account to order some but then i need an account number so i set off for that and then the dude was like what do you intend to use DHL for? i didnt really know what to say as i cant tell him im using them for illegal purposes can i?

5. Robin Bancs

Robin Bancs Member

Tell them eBay shop. If they ask questions you sell dildos and but plugs.

*no more questions your honour*

6. Wastelandwolves

Man, that account number is a six digit code you use to remember your information, mines my birthday in numbers? I have done this repeatedly, here in canada there is no usps so dhl is all we have

7. HexxInkworks

Here you get given one and its on your account info shit

8. Wastelandwolves

9. Sksc

Sksc New Member

I stole a bunch from school, if you go to school they're everywhere, I'm pretty sure you can get them from ups in the UK anyway but I'm not sure