Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Freestyle Rapping

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fame, Nov 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. SenTheFirst

SenTheFirst Senior Member

back on topic?

somebody battle me

2. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

i will, hopng ppl will just ignore that guy and battle
    travle to ur home via ultra sonic,
    rain bubonic tonics,
    an hailys comit, on it,
    got love for ur boy ,homo shit not platonic,
    u spit ill? im sicker than a poet lepper,
    i vomit sonets,
    how u gunna hold mics with 6 fingers gone bitch,
    i shud have a license to kill, bustin james bond shit,
    take ur martini and the blonde chick,
    leve the bitch shaken not stired,
    after iv taken wats hers,
    just cuss ur shits fake an absurd,
    talkin shit hope for sake ur not hered,
    cuss ill b hatchin plots like snakes n the birds,
    rob u if i need skunk to waken these words,

3. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

man this guy comes back more frequently than a basehead who cant get her fix

4. Noen

Noen Banned

your funny eh? you just did a joke about a person on the internet, you feel acomplished now, fucking internet killed the street game, and you guys are here waiting for something to hapen, and your here and make a stupid joke and think somebody is gonna laugh, and you will feel accomplished, fagget , get your facts straight, im gonna stay here, whatever you do, il always know how to comeback, while you will go cry if you get banned, thats the diference, i dont give a fuck about the mods, and you dick ride them like there's no life tomorow.

fag

5. daTANK

daTANK Senior Member

all this internet dissin why dontcha stop and just listen ya meet up one goes missin then hes found lata while fishin so now ya have a decision ya either bang or keep bitchin so now sit and invision u chillin up in tha kitchen ya talk and no one will listen cuz ya dont bang ya just bitchin.
    real talk think about it. This is to anymothafucka that b steady shoutin Real Gs dont talk so ya credit im doubtin

6. Proper

Proper Elite Member

It wasn't Gesus that banned you idiot.
    That was me
    Ialso banned the other accounts under your IP Addy.

Oh yeah you can't read that ahhaah.
    I'm dumb.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2008
  7. JEDI-MASTER

JEDI-MASTER Elite Member

proper, 2 words bud, thank you

8. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

stop talking about that faggot,
    if everyone ignores him he'll get bord

9. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

learn who banned you first you bitch ass faggot... i hope your mother gets raped to death in front of you, you fucking worthless peice of cum guzzke gutter trash.... now go back to your peice of shit life style where u have to write graffiti so u can get props at somthing in life..... wow u can scribble on a wall... i bet your fam is really really proud of you...

10. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

he cant read it genious, hes been banned

11. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Calm down, guy.

Alright goodnight BS community.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
  12. daTANK

daTANK Senior Member

gesus ur funny as fuck you sick s.o.b. i love it lol

13. daTANK

daTANK Senior Member

btw r u tha gesus that turns regi into kind? im not really a wino but we can fire it up

14. "Riot"

"Riot" Elite Member

Get the facts,its hard to rap when visions arent defined as if you had caterax. In school suspension multiple hours of detention.yeaaah,you heard of suicidal prevention? Did i I forget to mention,this shit you say you can relate to,but really deep down you have no clue what to do. stuck in this shoulder to shoulder cubicle talkin rhymes to impress. I breathe those 4 numbers and bleed those 5 numbers,you know what i mean. My heart full of hate,like villians and henchmen,hearts been pulled so much,please release some tension,cute some slack,release the ropes,give up your hope,look at this machine you made,to quick and equipped with hand grenades.stuck in his hands,due to suicidial thoughts as his interal system rots. This freestyle shit is really all that i got,once my high descends consider us best friends. My cold heart is bent in a pecilur angle,thought i try to clear but just tangles. My mental state of mind is bruised and mangled. yeah,your askin why im always down for that drunken lullaby. I’m gonna hit that pipe until my mind gets fried,snort lines until Your down for the ride. nothing here left to hide, i told you that and you just sigh. but ok though, you all dont really hear me though. keep guessin,this is my honest expression,let me teach you a lesson,alright when shit happens,dont you start stressin,cause feeling for others will only lessen. thats a true fact,consider that a blessing,dont stop to think with 36 hour intervals,and think before you act and dont drink toxic chemicals. ahah but on the real though, its 3 in the mornin,smokin blacks,callin fake mcees whack,fuck your life,irack,isteal,cop dimes faster then i spit lines,you fuckin toy,bitchmade christian boy,the names ofb1 i get up so high you cant get near it,so get your fuckin knees,bow down and fear it.

damnzz guyzz.
    themz is fightin wordz

15. oblong

oblong Elite Member

haha noen is pretty stupid because he doesnt know they can ban ip's
    if he even knows what that means

Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
  16. UnConscious

UnConscious Senior Member

i can agree with riot on the suicidal thoughts, i cant stand this fucked up life, id rather see it rot, i plot goin out, cut, shoot, er should i jump, its easy hit the bleezy load a shell into the pump, and dump a round thats so profound it splits my mellon, this felon in gods eyes, soul's roped and hog tied, i ride the next wave bound to drown in fire pits, im at my wits end and feel this bitch bend, pretend that nothings wrong, always a smile on my face, trapt in this tiny body, i feel so out of place, a case of Ynotophobia, why not just end it all? why not just say good bye and end the feeling of appall? im tall on the outside but on the inside short like dwarfs, underconfident, a catterpiller whos missed his last chance to morph, never be beautiful like butterflys, never spread my wings, head filled with utter lies, never thread the brittle string, its too late to sew wats left of my broken self back together, cant rebuild this run-down shack, its seen such horrible and stormy weather, im better off no longer experiencing the pain, second thoughts disintagrate conscience filled with ascertain, as explained before it might be time to see death, only gods breath can pull me outta this waist deep mess. Lord save me...

17. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

yo im lopin heads, mcs better get a neck protecker,
    like the rza rector, run up in ur sector,
    flexin hanible lector, clinic shuda checked ya,
    transmitin deise like an aides vetor,
    in ur system hopin it wont affect ya,
    but cums back to haunt u like exorsied specters,

18. UnConscious

this is not a written, no editing done at all, started typin at 7:50, lets go

im dun baitin the master, master of baitin, holdin the weight, yall be shakin, master of fakin, im steadily lacin up and tracin the master of pacin the lyrical race, lyracal taste is full grace, holdin the master under my waiste, master of case, capitol A im the top line and top grade, emcees are empty, i bring light to the shade, overplayed, story of radio hits, i cleanse the piss with the mist formin in my mornin grits, who wants this, they cant hang you see im swingin like spider monkeys, spider punching biter punks that jack my writen funk, lit the chump from the trunk, im creepin with out a doubt, im peepin in seekin out, wat yew kno nothin bout, in this bout, yes its me and yew, mono-y-mono, we can go toe-to-toe wreck yer whole style, rock yew like bono, yer a pawn, oh im a king and the comander in cheif, yew saltier that the skeet that came out when ya bitch jest queefd, ima theif stealin everythin in sight, a kleptomaniac, protect ya neck, ill steal ya thoughts like marvels braniac, this aint an act, im burnin through and infect ya like a rusty nail, bust and fail, ya aint push shit yew aint no gusty sail, i prevail, ill come through yew like a broken cap, choken raps, ill fuck yew, leave yew with a broken back, broken gats, ya aint holdin lead, its shootin blanks, im blastin missiles i stay heated like a fuckin tank, buckin dank, i inhale ice - exhale fire, consequences dire, step to and ya game retires, ill just hire, yer bitch as my sex slave, best pray, ill spray the tongue and make ya chest cave, best save, ya best lines fer last, cuz yer ass is gettin trashed body wont get found til early trash-day.... haha i used a couple lines from a nother time rhymed, its ok tho cuz i only bite my shit, so stay low, jest lay-low like nate dogg and pharaoh monche, im coppin like ponch and dealin it out so call me head honch.

lol weaksauce but its watever, a true freestyle

19. KrazyKrac

KrazyKrac Senior Member

unconscious.. you got some good rhymes.. but work on your structure, instead of a paragraph try n write it like this

i misuse information that is given to me
    cuz i flip verses like crack.. cant match me lyrically

makes it easier to flow.. and read..

20. UnConscious

lol look up all my rhymes, these were jest two quick flows that i didnt care about at all.
    i normally put it in a bar structure... peep it