Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

General Sports Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Idealeyez, Mar 31, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Proper

Proper Elite Member

I never understood why baseball is considered 'America's Past-time.' American football and basketball are much more interesting. I must be in the minority. [Again. :D]

NBA related news - The Lakers and Artest reached a verbal argeement. As a Lakers' fan I can't really say I'm excited. I would have rather had Trevor Ariza. He's young and has a ton of potential. Now I can only hope they re-sign Lamar Odom.

2. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

i hate american football with a weird sort of passion. stop. start. stop. start. it's ridiculous.

3. Proper

Proper Elite Member

I thought you were going to join that NFL fantasy football league that never took off?

By the way, The Gold Cup is under-way. I don't know if any of you guys follow CONCACAF though.

4. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

i agree baseball is the slowest gayest sport out there. imo of course. oh yea proper.......... FUCK THE LA LAKERS!!!
    bunch of fags if you ask me. they didnt accomplish anything in this championship besides more jewelry. the way orlando was playin i could of beat them by myself and kobe is no where close to jordan. not by a long shot. jordan could do it all an all kobe can do is bitch moan rape and score

5. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Someone is jealous they don't have Kobe on their favorite NBA team. :cool:

6. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

all american sports have way to many breaks
    way to many ex coaches and wat ever talking wank every break

just do wat real foot ball dose one break halfway thru

7. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

if kobe played for dallas or atlanta i would be pissed.

8. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Yeah because you'd be mad at him bringing home four NBA championships to your team. :rolleyes:

9. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

oh you mean after waiting years and years. he can stay his rapist ass in la. my teams dont want him.

10. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Your teams aren't winning anything either.

11. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

making progress. i don like band wagons. dallas went out first rojund last year. this year new coach second round loss. slow progress they need some defensive players. atlanta i got respect for them for goin 7 games with boston when they won it all but this year they got swept by a then hot clevland so it was kinda unfair. ive liked dallas since i was a we tike. back when it was finley nash dirk an whack ass shawn bradley. and atlanta has major potential. josh smith joe johnson an bibby need more then just al horford. zaza isnt consistent enough. how about ben gordon in detroit an turkoglu in toronto??

12. Proper

Proper Elite Member

I'd say Detroit picking up Ben Gordon was a major move for them. I don't feel as highly on Hedo, though. I'm also bummed to see Trevor Ariza join the fucking Houston Rockets. We basically swapped players.

Next year's free agent class will be insane though.

13. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

i agree about turkoglu. he would have been WAY better off on the blazers then the whack raptors. but next year free agency will be insane. i predict lebron stayin in clevland which would mean all these teams savin up for him will be makin major moves. i think wade wants out of miami too so he might not go back. major moves next year.

14. Proper

Proper Elite Member

I don't understand why LeBron wants out of Cleveland? I mean, he's a hometown kid, his dream should be to play with his childhood team and take them to another Finals only this time seize the moment.

The Knicks are garbage. He won't accomplish much more playing for them.

15. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

knicks are one of the worst teams in the nba. i think he should take notes from jordan and stay with the same team his whole career. not counting those horrible years in washington. he needs to make the cavs his career team. they will get players to help him so he wont try an leave.

16. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

i was pissssed hedo didn't come to portland. between him and roy we could really have made up for the lack of a point guard.

17. Proper

Proper Elite Member

18. KnoxIn

KnoxIn Senior Member

^^ now that shit is crazy i just read about that

19. Proper

Proper Elite Member

I know. Apparently, he was shot in the head. RIP!

A lot of celebs and athletes have been dying lately.

20. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member