Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

General Sports Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Idealeyez, Mar 31, 2005.

Share This Page

1. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Said it round the same time last year. Still applies. Haha.

2. planetaryduality

planetaryduality Senior Member

ya i think alotta ppl r disowning the vikings :)

3. SAID

SAID Moderator

Why would you even say shit, if you still have a doubt in your mind about the decision your about to makeƉ
    Shit still doesnt make sense to me..

4. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

so get this. whacknabb gets hurt for the eagles and wont be able to play. so instead of starting mike vick they start there 3rd string QB and sign jeff garcia. this is a big WTF moment for me...

5. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Michael Vick is suspended until Week 4 [I believe] and he's definitely not ready to start a game for the Eagles. Did you not see his performance in the preseason? He'd definitely get slain.

6. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

BUMP.
    Champions League. i need some footie discussion... i've been banned from another forum (by my own request, i was getting too distracted at school)... i'll go back to that forum in the summer.

my cornhole has been hating me all morning.... i'm shitting too much. C'MON ARS'NAL!

7. "Mafi"

"Mafi" Senior Member

Chelseaaaaa

8. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

they were already out of the Champions league, but i think they'll win the EPL. or they have a good chance at least.
    Rooney is injured and Arsenal just lost Fabregas to a broken leg.

Arsenal also just got humped by Lionel Messi. :(

9. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Barcelona is going to win Uefa again. ManU with Rooney is probably the only team that could beat Barca but they have to beat Bayren Munich first. Even then I still think Barca is going to take it all.

I can't wait for the world cup, I'm picking the Ivory Coast as my favorite, no point in rooting for american team. If Maradona chooses to not be arrogant dumbass Argentina will be a really good team. Messi, and Tevez up front, jesus what a combo.

And last but least, go Sounders, Toronto sucks D.

10. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

i don't know man. i actually think Inter have a great chance to beat barca, they managed to get Chelsea out of it. and Arsenal actually played well with what they had. sure they lost 4-1. but if Van Persie, Fabregas, Arshavin, Song and Gallas were playing it would've been much closer.

Milito vs Milito will be fun to watch!

Toronto does suck. The Raps, Leafs, and Toronto FC are all owned by the same company, so i don't expect much.

and we already got humped by the Columbus Queefs

The american team is a good one.... Clint Dempsey and Demarcus Beasley are both good players if they're healthy.

i'm backing Slovenia just because they're the bigtime underdogs and my friend's mum is hella excited about them getting into the world cup.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
  11. "Mafi"

"Mafi" Senior Member

12. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Yeah I'm a big Bayren Munchen fan, I want them to win the UEFA cup but its not going to happen. Even without Puyol, Iniesta, and Ibrahimovic Barca still scored four goals on Arsenal. Yes they have a lot of injuries but Gallas is the only defender hurt (Maybe Song can be considered a CDM) and he (Gallas) has been out for most of the season already. They still have Vermalin and Sanga and Clichy, All well rounded "world class" defenders.

You just can't fuck with Messi. Even if he played for fucking Portsmouth they would be at least in the top 4 of the Barclays. The guy is the best in the world, by a lot. You could stick 10 reserves with him and he'll still make the team a winner.

13. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

Gallas works better with Vermaelen than Silvestre or Campbell. He's also faster. we play a hell of a lot worse at the back when Silvestre is on. Song would have been a good phystical presence with diaby today had he played.

i know who Barca were missing. that wasn't my point. they're considered the best team in the world and they have depth that Arsenal don't. so i'm saying. that IF Arsenal had just Fabregas and Song, the score would've been closer. and despite them missing these players they still played a bit better, had some good chances, made some shitty decisions with the passing up front on a few break aways.

and because of that. particularly on those counters, i think that Inter will have a good chance of beating Barca. Messi is the best no doubt. he's got touches on the ball that give girls orgasms....saying he'd take Pompey to the top 4 of the EPL is pushing it!
    nobody can do that. hahaha

Julio Ceasar is also a better keeper than Almunia. i think that most of his saves were luck last week than skill.... 3 shots were right at him. he was praised a bit too much, i'd rather him get shipped off to another team and we (Arsenal, been my team since i was 9) focus on using mannone in net. that kid has talent.

going to be very fun to watch.

14. "Mafi"

"Mafi" Senior Member

Yeah, I've been a Bayern and Chelsea fan about my whole life.
    With Chelsea out I just really hoped Bayern could take it.
    But you're right, even with Ibrahomivic, Iniesta, and Puyol out Barca's the best team in the league right now. They're still unbelievably stacked. You add those 3 back into the mix and Barca looks like a team that no one can even run with. Insane amounts of depth and talent. I'm just lookin forward to the world cup. I see Argentina takin it all, but I really hope Spain can go deep and make up for the shit they pulled in last years Confederations Cup. Terrible to watch em lose to the US team

15. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

C'MON QUASIMOTO!

man i hope Bayern run wid it today.

16. "Mafi"

"Mafi" Senior Member

FaultO.....
    I like you
    Or your liking of Bayern at least.
    Hah

17. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

haha holy fuck 3-1.... United are dominating....

I could've saved Gibson's goal for fucks sake.

18. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Bayren Vs Lyon? Should be a good match up, I'm picking Bayren.
    Fault0 I love you man and Inter is a great team don't get me wrong, but they're probably going to loose to Barcelona.

19. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

yeah. i think they'll lose too... but i'm hopeful that something will happen and they might have a chance. yellow and red cards are the devil in champions league.

Bayern were fairly lucky today. Rafael is a retard. second yellow was soft, but that first one was just stupidity on his part.

Barca will definitely win the CL if they don't fuck up against inter.

nani had a great game today. sucks to see... i prefer when he's playing like garbage balls.

love you too Salvo.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
  20. unbannable

unbannable Member

go leafs go

habs suck

'nuff said