Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Global Warming

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Guerrilla876, Nov 30, 2006.

Share This Page

1. SilverEra

SilverEra Senior Member

Lol word, we were having fucking thunderstrorms two weeks ago, IN JUNE.

2. adreniline_zero

adreniline_zero Senior Member

I think its a load of shite to be honest, if you look back at records for years and yeards ago of predicted temps then youll see that its follows a pattern Whilst i was in york afew years back i noticed a thing that says the flooding depths of the worst floods they have had and the worst was in like 1840 yet people claim the flooding is caused but recent global warming? This winter was pretty cold here in scotland, we had the heavyest snows we had seen in 18 years apparently but i think thats a load, since about 8 years about we had snow almost double the depth. i think its just a huge over reaction to the earths cycle of weather and so on.

3. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

um, i think that its global warming lol. Fucckk that...We used to get such a good winter..when I was 7 we used to get like 4 feet of snow..now we get like 2 at the most and terrible ice storms. I had no electricity for a week and a half this winter from fucking ice storms. And even if the world is in some kind of pattern it still doesn't hurt if people start "going green" and all that jazz.

4. dreaken1993

dreaken1993 Senior Member

look yall global warming in the sense that its all individuals faults is bullshit, scientist have prove that most of the changing in weather in heating of the earth is due to the sun getting hotter, the sun goes through a cycle of heating up and cooling down it just so happens that were now in its heating cycle, that being said that dont mean we aint fucking up earth with all the waster we produce, but the Al goreans and the govt tryna say that global warming is caused by our breathing, hence why they want us to have to pay a carbon tax on the air we breathe, is bullshit. jmo

5. shark101

shark101 Senior Member

science says that all this temp rising every few years is yes do to global warming to a degree but also its time for a new ice age, In the ppast it has got extreamly hot before a majour ice age.

6. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

the worlds oviously heating up because im smokin hot

7. weak0ner

weak0ner Moderator

8. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

9. dreaken1993

its a mixture of a both, but its idiotic for the govt to say its all to blame on us when its a natural thing, and seeing as one volcano eruption equals all the pollution we have created in 1000 years i dont see how we can be blamed for all of earths problems, now we do fuck up the air we breathe with all the factories and shit but beyond that it just bullshit

10. dreaken1993

damn that explains it

11. datwickednaptownshit

datwickednaptownshit Member

in short the world is ending

12. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

Golbal warming is fucking bullshit. And everyone has to agree Al Gore is the biggest piece of fucking shit ever.

13. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

guys if u want u could try and burn me with acid,so im only midly hawwwt

14. datwickednaptownshit

datwickednaptownshit Member

al gore is the shiznizzle. hes the only human being who recognizes the the fact that the world is ending

15. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

the world has been ending since it formed. just like weve all been dying since we were born. global warming is a bitch but they said for things to change drastically itll take a long while probably our kids kids will feel the wrath of what were doin today. wildlife is fucked though. and the earth is spinning faster the more we cut down trees plus its tilting too. theres many things wrong. 2012 is a hoax btw. our calenders today arent in sync with the myans cuz we changed things around.

16. sincewhen

sincewhen Senior Member

we are all going to die!!

17. Eazy-Ease

Eazy-Ease Member

It's real...get over it

18. AlmaTyler

AlmaTyler Member

It is not true; vital solar energy can be used reasonably to avoid global warming and to get the industry on renewable energy. If all people think that all of us will die, society will not achieve any success with environmental issues. I checked some free essays about solar energy and am now searching for more info about solar power production. https://envrexperts.com/free-essays/solar-energy is the source that I trust now because it explains the impact of humanity on climate change and supports renewable energy. So, we can stop global warming by becoming more eco.

19. MarcusDen

MarcusDen Member

I think that the threat is real, and some actions should be done for sure