Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Global Warming

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Guerrilla876, Nov 30, 2006.

Share This Page

1. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

And the fact that it takes fossil fuels to create this new fuel. Problem still isn't exactly solved. [/b][/quote]
    ow do you need fossil fuels? can't you jsut use electricity and such things liek that to make it? even wind power...

2. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

i dont really care about the enviornment...im gonna spray paint....drag race my car with high octane fuel, littler, pollute, and hurt the ozone layer as much as i want

who cares if it gets warm and cold and shit! its not like it affects our lives besides "oh it was so cold yesterday"

its not a big deal and wipdedoo the penguins in antarctica are running out of ice, global warming can bit my chapped ass :D

3. scr3w

scr3w Senior Member

every 10 years the environmentalists come out with something new that will end the world.

first it was crack, then obesity, then we were gonna run out of oil, and now we are using too much of it.

i don't believe in this bullshit, but that's just me.

oh, and supposedly it created more thunderstorms.

guess what, thunderstorms CREATE O-ZONE.

trust me, this is all a fluke.

4. whynot?

whynot? Senior Member

ehh fuck it i say let the government deal wit all that theres nuthing we could do almost everybody on hear contributes (aerosol) plus one person whouldnt make a difference theres millions of people contributing to the problem everyday global warming was bound to happen someday

5. koper

koper Banned

find it for me

i cant

6. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

try food crops not growing due to climate shifts

it killed millions of people in the middle ages

not saying its gonna happen that way again, but still, dont shrug it off as nothing

7. kila

kila Senior Member

grrreeeat, you really do know what you're talking about eh?

CO2 and Carbon dioxide are the same thing there Einstein. [/b][/quote]
    OK well i am sorry that i am only a human that makes mistakes but anyways i meant co2 and this other gas i forget it........... also i think el nina and la tino have to do with the global warming and the climatic changes

8. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

oh, and theres no CFC's in spraypaint

and El is masculine, and La is feminine. words ending in O are masculine, words ending in a are feminine, so its El Nin(should be enye)o, and La Nin(also should be enye)a

9. kila

kila Senior Member

^ ok then my science teacher must be fucking retarded then because we are studying this right now.............. why don't u just google it ? and i am sorry if i only speak one language........i think that we all should just stick with one language.

10. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

OK well i am sorry that i am only a human that makes mistakes but anyways i meant co2 and this other gas i forget it........... also i think el nina and la tino have to do with the global warming and the climatic changes [/b][/quote]
    that other gas is methane....that's what you fart out of your ass mostly..

true but the most harmful source of methane are farms and animals... just drive by one and smell. so drinking milk, eating meat, using wool, etc. all indirectly help produce green house gasses and in theory worsen global warming.

11. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

if your science teacher said El Nina, you should transfer classes

12. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

by the way to do write the ñ just do ALT + 164 (on the number pad) and release alt.

el niño, la niña, mi verga en tu boca, maria traga mi esperma...etc. :p

13. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

hahaha, thanks for the heads up on the ñ

14. kila

kila Senior Member

ok well i am not going to argue over a fucking language..............so i am not even gonna start sayin shit because it is not worth it.

15. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

you honestly shouldnt argue about something you dont know about

not being a dick, just looking out for your best intrests

16. Guerrilla876

Guerrilla876 Senior Member

. . . this is the only thing on global warming now, and before i even searched. no results at all.

&& you seem to be postin' alot in here anyways.

17. kila

kila Senior Member

i really don;t give 2 shits about fucking using the wrong pronounciation (no offence fula) or anything like that so just drop the fuking subject. ok? thanks.!

18. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

that other gas is methane....that's what you fart out of your ass mostly..

true but the most harmful source of methane are farms and animals... just drive by one and smell. so drinking milk, eating meat, using wool, etc. all indirectly help produce green house gasses and in theory worsen global warming. [/b][/quote]
    not sure if kila read this.

19. kila

kila Senior Member

i kno i did u are agreeing with me and i don't have a problem with you i am reffering all this i am saying to fuking egg- terror

20. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

you're fuckin ignorant, clearly he knows what he's talkgin about, or else he's really good at bullshitting everyone on multiple topics so he shoudl get your respect for that anyways

and we shoudl all speak one language? thats genious so then no one will ever undrstand anyone else and it'll be liek hundreds of years ago and we'll all kill one anotehr claimign the other one to be a "savage"