Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Go to bags/backpacks

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Savage, Apr 21, 2021.

Share This Page

1. Savage

Savage New Member

What's everyone's go to bag/backpack to carry their cans in? Lookin for a new decent bag to keep my cans and stuff in while out and about.

2. Matt Wrigh

Matt Wrigh Elite Member

The Bombing Science bag is great!! Holds 12 cans and can be reconfigured is lots of different ways.

3. TERV

TERV Member

billabong bags

4. orbitoner

orbitoner New Member

whats your go to shoulder bags? is there anything better than the mtn redbag?

5. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

I found some random black REEBOK backpack in a parking lot that was in great condition. Went home, cleaned it up, and now it's my go-to. I recently bought a discreet fanny-pack for my markers and day-tagging, but more often than not, it's just a Dollar General grocery bag with my paint and caps. Support BombingScience, of course, but you don't need a $200 backpack to get up solid.

6. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

I got this PACEARM fanny-pack from Amazon a few weeks ago for like 13 USD and I love it. Perfect day-bag. Stores all my markers, gloves, camera and I can even stuff a blackbook in there. Solid shoulder/hip strap, 4 pockets, key-ring for my baton, and discreet. I still carry a backpack but this guy is great for casual "Oh, that wall could use some art" type shit.

fanny.jpg

7. slick dick willy

slick dick willy Senior Member

I only backpack when I buy cans .backpacks look too suspicious when Im footbombing so I only carry two cans tightly around my waist.

8. DEKORONELINER

DEKORONELINER Member

racked a random shoulder purse from savers, fits at least 1 can and all my markers. even a spot for slaps. will probably upgrade to a bigger one for maybe 3 cans and markers.