Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Goin' Solo

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fluffy Bunnies, May 4, 2006.

Share This Page

1. ARMAwonR

ARMAwonR Senior Member

i dont think i've ever gone alone ... iono ... i just cant be without that extra security ... even if they 'think' they hear something ... it could be threatening ... better safe than arrested ... I think

2. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

specially since the cops pop outta anywhere, gave me a hear attack last night

3. peng.2

peng.2 Senior Member

i just started writing around last year and every time i went out it wuold always be with my best home boiz (they are also my taggin partners) so i got used to
    goin wit a crew, it made me feel more comfortable and safer. :)

4. Ares_23us

Ares_23us Senior Member

5. capo93

capo93 Senior Member

solo all the time dont kno no one in the west island motreal, PM me if u r

6. TheTuan

TheTuan Member

i go bomb with my bro he looks out for me i look out for him thats all there is 2 it and i trust this guy with my life so im sure he wouldnt snitch n shit

7. dutch-sketch

dutch-sketch Senior Member

I always go alone.
    One time i went with a friend. He can warn you if there are people coming. Alone I get more paranoid...

But you're always quiet when you're alone, so that's a good thing...

I'm gonna learn him some tags, and then we start a crew

8. AK47_KNOC

AK47_KNOC Senior Member

goin alone is cool but u get paranoid sometimes, like tonight i swear cops where followin me at every spot, i jus gave up fuck em im not gettin caught. an extra person alows u to concentrate on wut ur doin

9. NiL

NiL Elite Member

I got a creek down the road I could walk down there hit that up but there is a main road but I really don't care. + If I get caught it will be great running up a hill then I'll just jump like 5 house fences and I'm at home.

10. Fube

Fube Elite Member

alone, being paranoid is part of the addiction. get in, rock the wrist, get out. its like coke.

11. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Lol I dunno why people getting paranoid I am more paranoid if I do it at school. And I only do it there cause I am bored as.

12. Fube

Fube Elite Member

heh, i hit up my old school once, it was bad, late at night, almost to dark to see anything. i start to go, then i notice a camera pointed right at my ass. im talkin like perfectly centerd on my ass. i just packed up and left. i guess it was to dark to make out a face. guess i got lucky. no more schools for me.

13. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Yeah my school has a camera just sitting there on top of a bulding the only one.. I doubt it even works they do it to scare people.
    The shop up the road has one hasn't stop people from graffiti me vandalising it I always moon the camera and drop me dacks (I am a dickhead yeah but thats me) I go into the toilet get wet toilet paper throw it at it nothing happens..

I got caught at a school too like few years back I was riding my bike threw there trashing the place like we got water put it all over the concret and were doing skids (only 11 at the time) and they have a big oval at the top then these stairs then another oval then class rooms and I found a tire up there went down there smashed in to the Dental van done some crazy shit to it. Then the princaple came to clean up and shit cause there was a school fate thing and yeah I tried getting away on my bike but popped my tire slidding everywhere great fun got caught just blaimed it on some guys and took off :)

14. jonowev

jonowev Senior Member

i am always scared as shit skulking around in the dark on my own, but thats the way i like it. keeps you on edge. at daytime, especially at dawn, i like to go out with a mate if i stay at their house or summin so i can see what im doing better, and feel safer, but thats only occasionally

15. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

you know how most writers put one at the end of their tags, when I'm solo I write "ARUONE?" get it, 'are you one?'

16. WestRocMassive

WestRocMassive Member

i always go alone. i went once with 2 other people, but they were fuckin stupid and acted like idiots

17. jonowev

jonowev Senior Member

im going solo in about 20 minutes! :ph34r: :lol: :ph34r:

18. paint ''sen'' for life

paint ''sen'' for life New Member

19. nuf.rd

nuf.rd Senior Member

nah it would be "ARU ONER"
    one- means your the most up with that name in your area
    oner- means your solo

but i love bombing solo but im in a crew.
    i just get better spots when im by my self it give me time to think

20. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

who the hell comes up with that shit.
    write one oner onzer onz write fucking 1 if you want to.
    no one gives a shit if your solo by what you write after your tag.