Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Goin' Solo

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fluffy Bunnies, May 4, 2006.

Share This Page

1. acidconceptone

acidconceptone Senior Member

its good to have someone to keep you company, writer or not.

2. kasper_msc

kasper_msc New Member

most of the time i write alone but some weekend i run wit my crew.

3. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

LOL!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!

ROFLCOPTER!!!!!!!!!!

*Wipes tears away from funny tot quote*

Notice its all in caps too. TYPOS!!!! LMAO!

I go solo all the time, I hit a few slaps everyday. IF I have them made. Anywhere from 3 to 8 nice sized ones a day. Today I think I did 5 big ones.

I want to get a serious crew, Cause All I gots now is a punk that thinks hes hot. Adding flames and shit. Serious toy issues.

Clockwork

PWNED! LMAO!

4. etch a sketch

etch a sketch Senior Member

Your signature freaks me out Clockwork.. :(

i go solo!!!! crew i dun like cuz u gets caught ezier haha i cant spel weeeeee

5. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

shhhheeettt clockwork . .you wanna get with a serious crew? step in line behind me homie . . .. ive been workin at that for years, shit is startin to pay off . . . waitin on the call from TVC for some freights, wanna get with USC (not hare2's crew from toronto) . . honestly unless you come up with cats (my crew was weak, only one person better than me) and form a tight crew its hard to get down otherwise . . i go solo too much nowadays . . . and goin with crew is how you cover 10 block area in no time flat . . . everything big enough gets painted . . . 30 minutes of balls to the wall = week of rep and a few random spots that stay up for months on end . . .

6. SIK LIFE

SIK LIFE New Member

iv been solo quit a few times. i like going solo because you can hit any spot you want and you can do it in your own time but if you go with a mate its more fun and one of you can keep watch. you also have a 50% chance of getting away.

7. base06

base06 New Member

ly eva go writin on my own in in a group of 2 oor 4 cos wen im on ma own i can get away frm peeps easy but in a group we usualy start beef wit lone writers for better spots and den we can own da wall :D

8. ~LOOK~

~LOOK~ Senior Member

always solo unless i need somebody with me or i feel like inviting someone

but when solo, always sober cuz you need a clear head when your's is the only one ya got

9. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

Haha, I expected this thread to be closed cuz I coulda just asked this in the chat thread.

10. hardkore toy

hardkore toy Member

I go with a mate so i got someone to lookout for me.

11. BAPKEB

BAPKEB Senior Member

i try to never go solo but you gotta do wat you gotta do

12. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

only go solo if u have nothin betta to do other y's it fuckin shit!

13. -/SOLO\-

-/SOLO\- Member

I go Solo pretty much all the time, i find i can get around faster and easier, instead of waiting on people, but if your doing a serious piece i guess it would be a good idea for someone to watch your back...make sure you don't get sneaked up on

if you get caught, be like oh just resting... :lol:

''SOLO''

14. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

My mate sometimes tags along now and again mostly i go solo.

15. nixelate

nixelate Member

I'm kind of a loner when it comes to graffiti. Most of the other kids I know who are into it are assholes, are worse than me (and I'm bad), or just don't live around here. I like being with other people but it just gets hard and I guess sometimes it's nice to go alone.

16. Bowser

Bowser Senior Member

solo I seem to get spotted more for some reason and I end up gettin chased, fuk that I almost got seriously busted in Dayton a few months back, i was solo and Im still way spooked so I'ma chill and sketch a while over winter maybe hit some chill spots but Im straight on doin some high traffic areas for the time being. doin slaps and shit I been gettin into lately....

17. DelozONER

DelozONER Member

every time i get chased i get paranoid the next time i go out. u gotta try to get that shit outta ur head tho. if u get caught u get caught. u just gotta do it cuz its an addiciton

18. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

i dont hate going solo....but i definetly like it in a group waaaay better

19. keeblaa

keeblaa Member

during the day i usually roll with 2 or 3 people or go solo but i never go out at night by myself.. not since i got chased by like 10 crackheads, so yea i just bomb solo in the early morning like 4 am

20. Wutitdu210

Wutitdu210 Member

word...