Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Goin' Solo

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fluffy Bunnies, May 4, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Ace_young_kid

Ace_young_kid Member

usally go with 1 other friend....

but someties by myself

caz usally i go to a paint shop first my i buy while my friend racks... B)

2. nephsike

nephsike Senior Member

lets see some bombing flicks then...and how lame is it to have someone elses work in your signature???? :lol:

3. beone

beone Elite Member

^thats prety funny considering u never posted any type of graffiti on here at all except ur first post which was just drawings

its the weekend and i just switched my name to beone maybe that is why i have like 20 posts????dumby the weekend just came so calm down and i am not at home till next week

how is it lame to have risk 9 in my sig i am showing off a legends work ur gunna tell me u never saw obey stickers and his shit everywhwre by people?? stfu and get a life all u do is hate on people

4. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

lose your sig

5. FuKe

FuKe Member

I always go solo :(
    Cuz i don't have any buddies to go write with.. And all of my friends would think that i'm crazy if i told them that i write.. :(

6. CUDA-Guerrilla Krew<---

CUDA-Guerrilla Krew<--- Senior Member

i take at least one other person from my krew wit me

7. Jank

Jank Elite Member

ye im not a fan of the solo trips... tried it once.. didnt like how it felt.. felt too exposed and if u got a m8 then u wont do anything stupid cos the other will warn u off it. safety in nnumbers lol.

but any more than 3 people and i dont like it. 2 is bestest. best with a m8 who does chars cos he can pop up a character next to my piece and every1s happy.

8. screw_loose

screw_loose Elite Member

9. DynamiteBoy

DynamiteBoy Senior Member

for me i usually go solo. just bring 1-2 cans a meanstreak or 2 then your good. but i got with my friends sometimes.

10. obseen

obseen Elite Member

i prefer not going solo, but if your not gonna go solo then you need to find someone you can really trust

11. sugarbomb

sugarbomb Senior Member

i go solo ... sBc sometimes, but i perfer to work alone. i feel safer.

12. eVoL

eVoL Member

Solo is a bigger rush, harder to watch your own back ya know. I like solo for tagging, but piecing is a multiman sport, just my opinion.

13. GUNR

GUNR Senior Member

yeah alot of the time my friend will just watch me go and ill hit it up and git cot cus hes a bad lookout

14. kill

kill Elite Member

i always go solo buh its ezier to bomb wit ppl
    ppl dont say a lot of shit when ur wit sumone

15. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

fuck going alone its fine sometimes when you wanna do your own shit but i prefer another person with me cuz thne you have a lookout and someone to talk to because when your fucking walking down some cutty ass traintrack shit gets mad creepy

16. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

yesterday i went and met some friends at our new chill spot and i thought we were meeting to ride(it's a tunnel but it truns into a ditch) and i got down there and like 5 of my friends were pinting, one of the guys kept yelling "o shit, cop!" every 5 seconds, so as long as your friends only yell "cop!" when theres a cop, then it's better to go with friends

17. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

most of the time i with friends...every once in a while ill grab a few a cans and do a quick throw

18. bacK-home

bacK-home Senior Member

I go out with 2 friends usually. Only ones i know who paint.

19. near

near Senior Member

never write with this kid again he sounds like a fucking idiot...having cops come when you are bombing is not something to joke about and this kid doesnt seem to understand that...i smell a 'boy who cried wolf' situation later in life for this kid...

i live in parkdale (toronto) and is therfore not the best idea to leave alone at 2 am also you'd be surprised how intimidated ppl get when there are 2 teenagers (assuming you all are) walking around at night, ive gone solo twice both times ive been chased by vigilante pizza store workers for hitting stuff up they deemed their property (city garbage cans) and when im with someone the second ppl hear a can spray or rattle they turn their heads immediately and try to look busy

20. Semor156

Semor156 Member

it depends what YOU like better, why yu asking people over the internet that yu dont even know...