Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Goin' Solo

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fluffy Bunnies, May 4, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Sentile

Sentile Senior Member

I write with friends cause its more fun

2. ThrowItUP

ThrowItUP Senior Member

writing with one other friend is fine, but dont make it more than that.
    teenage boys tend to get a little loud :blink:
    ahhaha, what the hell, if you feel like getting caught, bring as many people as you'd like.
    i prefer going solo though. hell of a lot more of an adrenaline rushh too, but it kinds sucks if your in a shaddy spot, and you keep looking over your shoulder, cuz then your hand gets shaky and you fuck up. oh well. :lol:

3. sacwacko

sacwacko Elite Member

i hate being alone w/ no1 watchin my back....unless im in certain spots....idk.....i say 2 is better than 1

4. Dying to live

Dying to live Senior Member

i always go with my writing mate cause hes watches yours you watch his back.. somtimes alone depends the spot..

5. capitol

capitol Senior Member

Ive only wrote once with other people, mostly cause theirs shit all for graf artist in my town.

6. sir.holland

sir.holland Member

all of the time i am solo...as i dont know any other writers in my area :(

7. sacwacko

sacwacko Elite Member

that sux dick.....

8. sir.holland

sir.holland Member

if there are any writers in whitby/oshawa/ajax in the GTA in ontario canada, hit me up as, as prevously said...I HAVE NOONE TO WRITE WITH :(

9. sawyerFL

sawyerFL Member

most of my friends that write live about half hour away. so i mostly go out alone.

10. Heab

Heab Member

that sucks for you people in small scene areas my town has a really small scene but i got all my best friends into graf so now i go with them.
    3 is my favorit i just feel safer 2 is also good i hate solo because im so nervous i tried it to day in a vary vary chill spot and as soon as i heard a movment i like ran away it was pathetic so yea 2 or 3 is the way to go

11. scoot

scoot Elite Member

tagging i go alone but bombing i go with a guy in my crew if not a couple and we end up doing whole walls but our crew is the only one were i live

12. tsc.HAVOC

tsc.HAVOC Member

yah i definatley write solo but if im paintin i bring someone from my crew to keep watch while i paint and i find even like midnight is ok as long as you keep the noise level down cause nobody is really looking for us when they see you its just a coincidence that you caught there eye or maybe even heard your cans shaking

13. Big TL Springs

Big TL Springs Member

first time i painted with 3 other dudes, since then ive been solo, Hit The Turn Pike, Ghetto, DownTown, Burbs, Boons, Streets, Country. Ive hit places where deep down i really wish i had a look out so i could get the work done quciker.

14. Copieright

Copieright Senior Member

always going solo. Don`t know any other writers from my city

15. K(i)ng

K(i)ng Senior Member

I have yet to roll with a crew, cuz hardly neone round here tagz shit except for a few who i know, but they are douche bags (refer to picture below).

16. SoBmoB

SoBmoB Banned

bomb alone, unless you're best friends with the cat you're getting up with... Otherwise people talk about you.

If it's chill for people to talk about you, go right ahead.

I only rock out when i'm dropping an actual prodo

17. Gear_07

Gear_07 Member

ya me and mah nigguh in mah crew gettin up buh recently he broke his collar bone and he still wants to bomb and shit buh iont want him ta get in any bad situations and shit wit a broken collar bone and shit so ya ima either go alone or wit sumone else i can trust

18. Game Ova 07

Game Ova 07 Senior Member

alone...like 90% of the time the other 10% is with some in town respected writers or people i trust

19. acidconceptone

acidconceptone Senior Member

fuck i would like to go solo tonight. i am not a big fan of it as i get boerd. i also dont know where the fuck im going. its a shame really.i want some encouragement.

20. ternoner

ternoner Senior Member

alright if you live in a small scene area my advice is that dont go out on a regular basis unless its under bridges going solo to chill spots is alwasy safe if not just bring a knife (we all get our ass kicked sooner or later) as for amount 3 is way to many just you and another person